Sup Forums 100% absolutely undeniably completely and utterly BTFO

Sup Forums 100% absolutely undeniably completely and utterly BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD.

I don't understand how feminists are so focused on rape and how they claim to have found the solution to it by saying "rapists shouldn't rape".

Dude she actually has a point.

t. ahmed

Dumb nigra doesn't pay attention and goes around arguing against strawmans, of course it's rape to fuck someone that is an alcoholic coma, but if a woman is drunk and she says "OH YEAH FUCK ME" then you can fuck her and it's not rape. How is that hard to understand?

>If I agree to give you $5, you have to give back the $5 at any time I want and then go to jail because you retroactively stole it

If anyone was arguing that rape is like taking $5 from a women's purse she does

Nobody is gonna suggest that a woman not consenting isn't rape. Just cause a woman doesn't verbally consent doesn't mean consent is not given

>$5

At least she knows her own worth.

So since you're not drunk now, can I borrow 5 bucks?

If I say you stole 5 dollars from me, and you have no way to prove you didn't steal 5 dollars from me, you should be forced to give me 5000 dollars. Also I shouldn't be asked to prove you stole 5 dollars from me, and quite frankly its offensive to ask.

>Implying anybody wants to rape her nigger beaten STD infested horse pussy

>TEACH PEOPLE NOT TO MURDER
>THIS WILL REMOVE ALL MOTIVATIONS FOR THE MULTIFACETED AND DIVERSE CRIME OF MURDER

Liberal logic everybody.

>I am slutty when drunk so I should be able to correct my "mistakes" by legal means afterwards

Let's roll!
Which continent are you going to be reborn into?
Posts ending in:
1-3 will be reborn in Africa
4-5 will be reborn in Asia
6 will be reborn in Europe
7 will be reborn in North America
8 will be reborn in South America
9 will be reborn in Oceania
Dubs will be reborn in Antarctica
Trips has free choice!
0 has to reroll again

>rape is theft

At last they're admitting it openly.

Why people here cant understand rape?

You guys make a big deal about it

>get drunk
>drive car
>get into car crash
>kill a whole family
>not my fault i was drunk ;)
>dead family's family has to pay to fix my car

I dont like her smug face

...thread

Except i asked her for $5 and she gave them to me

>If you steal $5 and I can't prove it in court, that does NOT mean you didn't steal $5

This shouldn't fucking matter because the courts _should_ assume innocence until guilt is proven. For fuck sake

What the fuck kind of person posts these pointless "pol btfo" threads over and over as if someone having an opinion is pol getting blown the fuck out

I don't think they know what btfo means

This womans analogy makes no sense.

If she was drunk and i asked her to borrow $5 and she said yes but then in the morning she calls the cops and tells them i stole $5 because she regrets giving me the $5 then I havent STOLEN the money, she is just a dumb bitch..

Alcohol is not date rape
lmao

Fucking this.

I mean, I more or less agree with the reasoning she's using, but I'm confused by how she's confused about men knowing what rape is. Rapists know what rape is.

jesus christ Australia. Every fucking night dude. Every night you just sit here and create the same shit over and over.

This...

>If you steal $5 and I can't prove it in court, that does NOT mean you didnt steal $5
Legally it does

2nd tweet: Valid point, but if the guy is also drunk the responisbility falls on both people.
3rd tweet: Is this even a problem? If it is, sure thats a valid point.
4th + 5th tweet: Legally, it does mean i didn't steal 5 dollars.
6th tweet: Same as tweet 3.

She should also have added the tweet that says "If I give you 5 dollars, and then 3 days later ask for them back, I cannot expect him to give them back when he has already spent them."

This

I don't think she was really challenging that principle with that but ok

She's right on every point desu. The criminal aspect of rape is complicated so while she's not wrong in saying, "if I can't prove it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen," she is wrong in assuming that testimony alone should be enough to convict someone.

Notmaking sense at all.

If you choose to get so drunk you can't be held accountable for your own decisions you should either 1. Not be in a position to make those kind of decisions or 2. Not drink so much

Women get drunk much easier than men. You know how you're never sure how much alcohol you need to trashed? That's how it is for women but to a much greater degree because they're typically lighter

If you paid me $5 for a service, but I didn't like it, you raped me.

Bullshit, where is the personal responsibility in all of this ?
If you get drunk at a bar where people go for casual sex and end up with getting "raped" you can't put it on the same level as someone pointing a knife at your troat and ramming your ass in a dark alley.
What if you were both drunk but you were the only one with the lucidity to acknoledge the act, maybe you were the one who raped the man who was more wasted than you ?
Islam can't come fast enough.

SPBP

>too drunk to say yes or no

stopped reading there. Just another liberal drone absolving themselves of responsibility.

can somebody translate the njggerish bla bla?

does she mean that we should value sex as an object?

see, this is how women think, to them sex is a currency, so this is the natural analogy she uses.

So, if were both drunk and have sex, who's the one that got raped?

She did of course because I'm a man and we are rapist and can't understand the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Leave it to a woman to conflate money and sex. Whowuddathunkit?

She looks like pepe, might be her oversized lips

Rollan

Probably ironic summer shitposting, at least it's fun and you can sage it

>too mentally simple to outright state the moral precept, instead resorting to laughable analogies.

3:45 is my favorite because you can delete the word NOT & it suddenly becomes correct.

I find this quite funny, because once I raped a girl who passed out from too much alcohol after I stole $10 from her purse.

>because they're typically lighter
Yet most of the card upholding "He took advantage of me" ones are hamplanets.

It also still doesn't exempt then of the consequences of their actions since they were the ones who decided to indulge themselves with enough alcohol to loose grip on the world

She is implying that sex is 'taken' from the woman and that it is not a mutual agreement. This is so bullshit.

>I didn't mean to run them over, I was drunk
next

I think Sup Forums should take over Australia. Think about it, it would be great.

1. Scary wildlife is irrelevant because nobody would leave their home.
2. We could create emu tendies factories, thereby providing Sup Forums jobs, unlimited tendies, and win the fight against the emus.
3. It's a fucking island. Fuck the rest of the world. In fact, let's build a wall around it made out of emu bones.
4. ?

>did you have a KAHN-tract sir?
>then you NAH-thing, your case is dismissed

fuck you scumbag

If I ask you for five dollars and you open your purse and hold it out to me, it is reasonable to interpret this action as your consent for me to take five dollars.

>let's circumvent Anglo-Saxon law upon which our western civilization is build to further undermine said civilization

I wish I could come up with a law to punish people like her for this, but of course I have too much respect for the achievements that build our civilization in the first place.

This is a culture war and we need to meme her to the ground!

The problem is that she can give you the 5 dollars and then say that you stole it.

rollin'

What if you agree to give me the $5 when drunk and then reconsider after sobering up?

Canadian post is finally best post.

western civilization is build on roman law, you dimwit

End yourself nigger you're too stupid to be into logic.

But why is it I can consent to giving $5 when I'm drunk, but you can't consent to giving $5 when you're drunk? That makes no sense, unless all women are mentally children.

Oh, wait.

I like that she's ignoring the most common situation of:

If you ask me for $5 and I'm too drunk to say yes or no, but I take it out of my purse and give it to you anyway, then realise I'm missing $5 the next day when I sober up - Then I'm going to the po-lease to accuse you of robbery

Having sex with strangers is a meme.

Just have sex with your GF.

If I ask you for 5$, and I really want some 5$, you shouldn't act like your purse is empty because I know you're carrying some 500$ for somebody else.

Also, if you're too drunk to say yes or no you don't deserve that 5$.

bah

>You are responsible for what I do when I'm drunk
Y'Hhhmmmmmmmm...

You can't be born a race unless your parents are that race. If you have different parents, you're not you.

>4. ?
Profit

Not according to your mother

If I recall correctly, she screeched and howled last time we gave her the once over, not tweeted.

>You know how you're never sure how much alcohol you need to trashed?
No I actually don't. At 1,5-2 liters of beer I start to get tipsy, still comfortable. Above that it gets difficult to concentrate and walk straight. A (4cl) shot of 40% liquor is roughly equivalent to a beer, half an hour after consumption you hit maximum absorption and truly feel what you drank. If you're reasonably well fed and stay hydrated, nothing should come as a surprise.
Only idiots don't know how much they need.

So wait, is she saying sex is a form of currency, or value, with women?

And by having sex or getting raped a woman loses her value, or as she elaborated, ''loses 5 $ ''?

Wow really makes you think lads...

>if you steal 5 dollars and i cant prove it in court that does not mean you didnt steal 5 dollars
In the eyes of the judical system it does, if you cant prove it within reasonable doubt it didnt happen.
Thats a fact, altough America have jurys so they bascially dont care about reasonable doubt, they often just go on their feelings

Dis nigga right here

>if you steal 5 dollars and i cant prove it in court that does not mean you didn't steal 5 dollars
>women in charge of criminal justice

Except that sex is a participatory act and not an object.

It's like a high five.

If you don't remember drunken high five, it doesn't mean you didn't drunkenly high five me.

If you're too drunk to high five me and I grab your hand and slap it, that's rape.

"I changed my mind. I wish I didn't high five that guy." isn't rape.

Sex is an act involving equal partners, not an object. This misogynist shitlord needs to stop objectifying and demeaning women's sexuality. IT'S NOT OKAY. THIS IS HIGHLY PROBLEMATIC REEEEE

Also this lol:

Exactly and we're not valuing OPanon's respectable mother's position less than that of a childless cunt bitching on Twatter, are we.

Exactly. If you were to ask the woman who was completely ready to fuck would say no because you instantly became beta as fuck.

If the sex is bad can I get my 5 dolla back?

Like every black person she stole this. Some British fag made a video correlating consensual sex and tea. I thought it was a proper video

Exactly, and we're not valuing OPanon's mother's position on the matter less than that of a childless cunt bitching on Twatter, are we.

And here I am doubleposting like a newfag, SEE WHAT YOU MAKE ME DO OP?

surgeon is inspired

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8

This video is not without its faults, but much better than this nigger's analogy.

How? Verbal consent is needed for asking for a favor. You don't not ask to borrow my car and drive off.

Fucking is something different. I don't need to ask [insert preferred partner here] for some sex. Sex isn't a favor nor is it a one-sided thing to give like women insist it is.

So sex is a monetary transaction. Thanks.

I don wan no five bucks ho, I wan some pussy

Everybody wants something between cuddling and rape.

It's those who only want either or you gotta watch for.

what if you get neither

Roman Law had an influence but the builder of western civilization was the church and Germanic law went hand in hand with it.

Wrong. Rape is like taking your 5 bucks for 10 minutes and putting it back again.

lol

>if you steal $5 but i cant prove it in court doesnt mean you didnt steal $5
True, but it does mean there should not be a conviction of stealing $5. Also, if you give $5 but then decide later that you regret it... its not stealing $5 in any sense and you claiming that it was theft and bringing the case to court is slander and actively punishing others for your own actions.

The logical answer is to fap, but then there are people out there still that rape because they get neither. I think there also terrorists and shit, idk. we're still figuring this out.

>If I want to give you $5 but you won't or cannot accept the $5 then you stole my $5.

How about being too drunk to remember you gave me $5 the next day.

>Diverse