His characters are autistic and so is his dialogue because he's autistic

His characters are autistic and so is his dialogue because he's autistic.

why are you upset though?

I´m just annoyed he´s progressively making his movies less fun and more meta deconstructions. Like jackie brown was an homage but it was also a good fucking movie. Everything since has been more like "here look at me wank over this or that and then make a bunch of commentary about film as a medium while i film someone´s feet." The opening scene from inglorious basterds was pretty kino too I guess.

do his characters also fart because he farts?

nice logic nerd

his movies are like edgy teen fanfics, its noticeable how all his movies don't age well and his newer stuff is horrible.

what is that haircut called?

>autistic

Why is everything "autistic" to you fucking millenial faggots? Did they drill that into your heads during public school or some shit?

You're truly a generation of pussies.

Phoneposters are artistic and so is his dialogue because he's artistic

>why are you upset though?

What gave you the impression OP is upset?

You're autistic for making this thread.

Well I doubt they made the OP thinking they had just stumbled upon an amazing discovery they wished to share with all of us.

why are people so contrarian about tortellini? reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, and kill bill are widely liked by the mainstream public because they are fun movies that dont feel like movies. shitty pissboys on Sup Forums """enjoy""" garbage like drive, john wick, and other boring shitflicks because theyre all in a hurry to suck the dick of anyone that can inject meaning into badly made flicks that feel like flicks.

hint: if every bit of dialogue and action in your movie only exists to further the plot it fucking sucks. real life doesnt revolve around plots, it revolves around people. the people build the plot, not the other way around.

every person I´ve known who legitimately hates tarantelli (not just completely indifferent to) strikes me as jealous film dorks mad that they didn´t get to do what he did.

the opening scene from inglourious was a stupid ripoff of good bad ugly's opening. apparently it's ok for cuckoldino to ripoff entire scenes if they're from good movies

exactly. gran torino did exactly what every dopey film buff wants to do: he made self-indulgent movies and shoehorned himself into minor roles where he gets to say the n word. the only difference is that he made his characters feel like real people who existed before the movie started and would continue to exist after it ended (except the ones who died).

>he made his characters feel like real people
lold at that one desu my dude

Balding Roman Tarantula

>spends so much time in mommies basement he never met people exactly like the characters from those movies
this guy cant be for real

once upon a time in the west you fucking ingrate.

i don't remember the beginning of this flick. i'm talking about the intro scene for the Bad

why doesn't he shave his head? Why does he pretend that he still has hair?

the opening was a homage to once upon a time, not good the bad and the ugly.

in the good the bad and the ugly, its the 3 guys meeting up then rushing the store, where tuco blows them out and escapes.

once upon a time is where they slowly approach the house and then kill everyone in it.

Hey Quentin, when are you going to make good movies again?

That's not the opening scene of Once Upon, that's seventeen minutes into the movie.
And it literally is nothing like Inglourious, you ingrate.
No people under the floorboards. No intense dialogue.
It's just a bunch of people standing outside, staring at each other, then there's one gunshot and it cuts to the next scene.