Is it a coincidence that homogenous countries are far superior to multiethnic countries?

Is it a coincidence that homogenous countries are far superior to multiethnic countries?

>Japan
>lowest crime rate in the world
>one of the richest and most advanced countries in the world
>everyone respects everyone
>clean streets
>you can literally leave your bag in the public and it will still be there after 2 days, in the West it would be gone after 1 fucking minute
>decency and no degeneracy

>US
>daily chimpouts
>violence
>ghettos
>degeneracy
>trash and rats everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21313_Sexual_Fatalities_From_Japanese_Cartoons.html
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
investmentwatchblog.com/25-of-mexico-now-in-u-s/
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it is not a coincidence.

Less niggers = less crime

Japan is dying bro. it's living in a bubble who's going to burst at every moment. I'm a huge weeb, who's into japanese colture, and I can easly tell you that, if things stay the same 8I.E: if they don't change their workaholic mentality), Japan is done by the end of this century

record: CORRECTED

less crime and higher average iq

>decency and no degeneracy

efukt.com/21313_Sexual_Fatalities_From_Japanese_Cartoons.html

Sadly this.

ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

We legit nuked them and then felt bad so we let them suckle from our American tit and they grew strong from it.

Bullshit, I know that their population is shrinking. But having 100 million instead of 130 is not fucking dying.

I don't think being of homogenous ethnicity guarantees success. I think being of homogenous culture does though. Look at ancient Rome when it was a single culture and multi ethnic compared to when it became multi cultural.

Japan has its own set of issues, not sure if it has anything to do with multiculturalism. that fucking island is a mystery.

Are you retarded?

Losing almost 30% of your population in a single generation due to low birthrates is certain doom.

It will only get worse.

>flag

Speak to yourself

Anyway why don't they simply invent artificial wombs? They are smart. They will surely come up with something.

Italy population : 59 million
Japan population : 130 million

Italy land area size : 294,140 sq km
Japan land area size : 364,560.0 sq km

Italy birth rate : 1.40 births per woman (2012)
Japan birth rate : 1.41 births per woman (2012)

If Japan is 'dying', then what is Italy doing ????

it's not only a population problem: they're getting behind in every single way. They think thay're still in the 70's and their company are clueless. that's the true problem. also they're too rigid, if you think our NEET are bad, look at their hikikomori.

hopefully dead soon.

>If Japan is 'dying', then what is Italy doing ????
Same couple as above

You need a family to raise those kids.
It's what drives people to get jobs and buy houses and so on.

They have to either fuck more, accept immigrants, or disappear.

That's bullshit - it's about the culture and society.
See India - 1,5 bil poo in the loo, mass rape etc.

I wonder if I would be rejected by the Japanese if I got a white wife and then moved there?

This, but Japan's problems aren't caused by being a homogenous society. There's a lot of positive things about Japan (low crime, distinct culture that's still in good shape, etc.), but a lot of negative ones too (the work culture, the Jap NEETs, rapidly aging population, they still use fax machines etc.). What causes the negatives? That's open to debate. What's for fucking sure though is Japan would be significantly worse with third-world subhumans.

>What is adoption?

Every one hates you leaf, don't bother

yes but japan is not a magical fairy place like many think it is. We should be better than them, not like them. That's my point

Only our superior Aryan dicks can solve the problem of declining birthrate.

Kill yourself nigger

You forgot suicide rate, old men finger-fucking girls on subways, and the fact they can never be honest a day in their lives lest they offend someone.

Agreed, the Japanese have their own problems, while ours are a lot more pervasive. The Japanese are lucky that they haven't got the same problems as us in the West (the Jews don't seem to be doing much there, at all). Bear in mind that many European countries have similar birth rates to the Japanese, especially among the actual white inhabitants of those countries. Take the subhuman births out of our countries and it's a lot closer to Japan's.

It is fucking hilarious the disconnect that Europeans have when talking about Japan.

1) ITT we have an Italian & German talking about Japan while they both have LOWER BIRTH RATES than Japan although they take in tons of immigrants which is even worse for them as their white birthrates are lower then their official birthrates while Japan's birthrate are all Japanese.
2) ITT we have a Mexican telling Japan to accept immigration. Of course he would since 25% of Mexico's population is in the US and their country would be an even bigger shithole than it is if if wasnt for Mexicans sucking on the US's prosperity.
investmentwatchblog.com/25-of-mexico-now-in-u-s/

>Japan would be significantly worse with third-world subhumans.

their culture would probably suffer with a large influx of brits or americans as well, no matter how well-behaved they were. You've probably seen the "white piggu" protests. If enough of us were there to have a constantly visible western presence, I bet that hatred both ways would develop fairly quickly.

Sorry Ahmed, a shitskin like you will never have a submissive Asian wife to worship your superior white cock.

>no degeneracy
Wew lad. I agree with everything else tho.

I'm pretty sure their birthrates are actually going up now. North American and Wedtern European whites are probably in more trouble once you minus 3rd world immigrants.

eat nigger dick marine

Yep, it's totally understandable too. The Japanese don't want people from other countries emigrating to Japan at all if possible, even if they are White. In the same manner, in an ideal world no one would be happy with a large influx of foreigners to their country. I'm surprised the Japanese get away with not importing subhumans, the Jew must truly fear the samurai.

>japan
>anime

>USA
>cartoon

Yeah, whatever.

it's cultural more than racial tbqh.

in china there are hardly any niggers but your wallet won't last 2 seconds on the ground there, people spit everywhere and are rude as shit, won't even let you get off the elevator before they cram in

It's the opposite. The Jew traumatized them so much with the nuclear attacks, that they fear the Jew and would never dare disagree with the US.

Japan has a much bigger problem than Italy and Germany with birthrates since it has basically double the population that they do and it will be much more difficult for them to sustain old people.
Either Japan fixes it's birthrates (difficult since it requires them completely changing their culture) or they accept mass immigration or they go extinct. No other scenario is sustainable

>If Japan is 'dying', then what is Italy doing ????
Italy will be saved by refugees

>Losing almost 30% of your population in a single generation due to low birthrates is certain doom.

Birthrates aren't static. They could lose another 30 million and would still have a huge ass population.

>they can never be honest a day in their lives lest they offend someone.
Sound familiar, ameriboo?

No it is not a coincidence.

Remember that the left literally and frequently will cry that the colonial powers instigated the bloodshed and suffering of the third world by creating national boundaries with no consideration to culture or ethnic group

And then they will tell you that multiculturalism works. So evidently multi-ethnic multi-cultural Germany or France or USA will function fine but multi-ethnic multi-cultural Syria or Iraq or rwanda will not and it's the white man's fault they didn't get along

t. Please take some of these rapefugees Japan...it's not fair

the bigger they are, the harder they fall, user

it's not just about birth rate -- age breakdown is the bigger problem with >33% of japan over 60 already. the burden on the young is going to be far worse

The cause is what matters. If the current nips refuse to fuck odds are the next generation will suffer from the same.

KILL

EVERY

JEW

S this is how Asian men feel when they see white guys stealing their girls.

I'm sorry. I didn't know. I just didn't know.

That is some common core tier reading comprehension you've got there.

China is also an oppressive Communist police state, seems reasonable that people would be in kind of a nihilistic shitty mood there most of the time.

>The cause is what matters.

If the cause is a too high population and a too densely populated country then having the population shrink would remove the cause and lead to higher sustainable birthrates.

>you can literally leave your bag in the public and it will still be there after 2 days, in the West it would be gone after 1 fucking minute

This is too real. In Palestine, i'd leave my wallet for a week with 800$ in it and nobody would touch it, and if they did, they'd send it to the nearest police station. Meanwhile, in america, I put my bag next to me on a public bench and then some nig nog takes it and runs away. The authorities didn't do shit. Fucking scum

Fuck, why haven't I juxtaposed this before...
Of course, it's one standard for whites, and one standard for the poor, helpless, incompetent non-whites. We must show our respect by lowering the bar!

Don't worry, WMAF couples are the single most common interracial pairing in the (civilized) world right now. Internalized racism and a drive for social mobility has made Asian women literally worship our white cocks.

No I don't think immigrants are a solution. Just pointing out that Japan is fucked if it keeps going this way

STEALTH RARE

It does, and that's the god damn problem

Woah, I thought it was Indonesia

Represed sexuality yes, they make their fantasies true through fetishes, not twerking like apes on television or sucking each other dicks in a gay parades

How?

Nips aren't breeding not because of their population density.

>Nips aren't breeding not because of their population density.

How do you know?

Remain delusional, white nigger.

Pinoys are not Asian.

Isn't that the girl that was complaining about not being attracted to her banker husband?

>the bigger they are, the harder they fall
Shut the fuck up and go back to Gaia Online, faggot.

Sorry Jamal, you will never have a submissive Asian wife to worship your superior Aryan dick. They don't breed with shitskins.

I would agree.
I'm from the Netherlands, currently in Warsaw and Krakow on holidays.
Haven't felt this safe and welcome in any other European country or large city.
Large cities in the West are shit.

Because most humans don't give a shit about such trivialities. Look at China and India, even our capital state used to have the most densely populated city on earth and to this day they cobtinue to breed like rats.

If I'm not mistaken Japan's problem lies within men choosing not to join society and start families.

>WMAF couples are the single most common interracial pairing in the (civilized) world right now.

1) Everybody east of China and west of Europe is the result of MONGOL rape / rapebabies.
2) There are more White women with East Asian men (AMWF) in East Asian countries than the reverse. The West =/= the WORLD.
3) Most "Asian" women with White men are from SE Asia like Thailand & Phillipines. The per capita GDP of a SE Asia is literally African-tier.

SE Asia
========
Thailand : 5,778.98 USD (2013)
Phillipines : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Indonesia : 3,475.25 USD (2013)
Cambodia : 1,006.84 USD (2013)

Africa
=============
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

4) Asian men get HOT White girl while White girls get the ugliest SE Asian women.

>Because most humans don't give a shit about such trivialities. Look at China and India, even our capital state used to have the most densely populated city on earth

None of these are humans, I'm sorry.

>4) Asian men get HOT White girl while White girls get the ugliest SE Asian women.
Same couple as above

) Asian men get HOT White girl while White girls get the ugliest SE Asian women.

>India
>poo
wew

Are you a lolcow user or something? FYI : She just had a baby with her Asian husband

Nevertheless, they have themselves and their culture. People will help each other when tougher times come. They will stick together and overcome. Meanwhile, Europe and north america will be drowned in immigrants who will relentlessly push for sharia law.

>She just had a baby with her Asian husband
>implying you need to be attracted to make sex

Said she wasn't attracted, didn't say they didn't fuck

Out of arguments already?

She is married to a Japanese guy, just had a baby, and is living in a foreign country with her husband. YOu realize that any bad things about her is fake gossip from the jealous fatties from lolcow.

Your entire argument is "everyone should breed like subhumans".

Why would I even entertain that nonsense as if subhuman breeding is applicable to real humans?

I know user, it's not your fault that you're an ugly happa

The only things i ever seen posted about her is here m8

>I know user, it's not your fault that you're an ugly happa
Still confusing the successful children of Asian men with White women (AMWF) with the failures of BETA White men and their mail-order SE Asian brides?

>Still confusing the successful children of Asian men with White women (AMWF)
More here :
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>The only things i ever seen posted about her is here m8
see
"Isn't that the girl that was complaining about not being attracted to her banker husband?"

Really now?

Like iran?
Or afganistan?
How about india?

Ethopia?
North korea maybe?

Stop nitpicking

Still better than the looming civil war immigrants bring here

Not really.

You can also see it in stages.

Take Denmark it's clearly superior to Sweden and Germany nowdays...

The problems with the nordics was that they were too good. They were so good and had it so good they said. We're so fucking good we can import niggers and mudslimes and convert them to be good too. Let them prosper from our work.

And then they probably had 101 reasons why they were so successful and they tried to apply that to mudskins.

It didn't work because you have to be born in Sweden and have a certain work ethic.

I'm sure in Sweden before 2000 it was frowned upon culturally to steal, to binge drink, to be a unemployed welfare leech.

It's no surprise that the most advanced nations in the Nordics had a very straight attitude towards young adults where it was customary to move out at 18 for college and later buy or rent an apartment get a job.

That worked because it was easy to find jobs and everyhting was prosperous. You had a work ethic.

Look at Eastern Europe. Personally I live in a home designed in 1973 where it was thought that Grandparents would live on the 1st floor, while myself and my parents would live on the second one. By the time I was 25ish my grandparents would die and my parents would move down and my wife and I would live on the second floor. (It happened just like that my grandparents died before I was 18)

It's a very nuclear family oriented home where everyone takes care of each other.

Yet because no job I am currently alone with my parent in the house. We rent the first floor to students.

TL;DR WORK ETHICS AND GROWING UP BEING THOUGHT MORALITY.

Japan is the prime example that proves you don't need religion to be decent and good.

>Really now?

Yup. screen caps was posted here a while back. Was a thread about it.

Why are listening to a Mexican? Mexico is the biggest beneficiary of immigration in the world. They ship their poor and criminals to the US in the tens of millions which gets rid of the undesirables in their countries and shifting the burden to the US. These Mexicans then send back billlions of dollars of $$$ back to Mexico stealing $$$ from the US.

And even with all of this, Mexico is still a shithole.

I don't understand the adderall thing? How do stimulants keep you in line / out of line with Marxist ideals?

higher iq = less niggers

Thats basically what he said.

We had a case in russian subway recently, people found a bag and called cops to disarm possible bomb. Turned out it was bag of money. Cops took it.

Was that subway in a warzone near Chechnya or something?

Demographic Winter

Japan's birth rates have been on a slight incline since 2005. The country is already overpopulated, so high birth rates would make the situation worse.
As it's aged population dies off, you'll probably see the birth rates increase.

Fk off multicultural cuck

No, it was capital. But filthy subhumans are everywhere, you have to be vigilant. Two of them attacked road cops with axes under Moscow yesterday.

Yeah, the push for immigration to countries with top heavy population pyramids really sends a shit message to developing countries. Basically encouraging their high birth rate because obviously family planning leads to "demographic crisis."