doesn't use drugs

> doesn't use drugs
> thinks drugs should be legalized

pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/u6Uk1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use drugs and I think they should stay legal, don't want drugs to turn into memes

*illegal

I picked both. I've never shot a gun but don't want them banned.

I don't use drugs nor alcohol, but I think they should be decriminalized with a fine attached to them. Why should my tax dollars go to jailing a drug addict when the punishment of their poor decisions could go to improving the infrastructure of my community.

I didn't say anything about guns.

if more people fails and turn into drug abusers, less competence for me. so yes, they should be legalized

war on drugs is a huge waste of money and isnt effective in preventing drug use.
some drugs even have medical uses like weed and mdma while research on them is held back.
but the only way to dry out the black market is legalization and not just decriminalization.

Both.

I don't use (illegal) drugs but the drug war is a huge waste of money, even here. I don't want to pay a bunch of extra taxes so the gubment can harrass heroin addicts or teen stoners like they do now.

I'm kind of split on legalizing weed. I don't see the harm as long as it's treated the same as alcohol, but at the same time I don't want dude weed culture becoming more mainstream.

>same thread every day
>people still replying
Losing all faith

I smoke weed but not socially, just alone in my house, Ive always had problems sleeping and it helps

Also I just enjoy being stoned, but i never go out stoned or go to work high

Drug addicts are very rarely imprisoned in the US for possession. They are almost always convicted for other crimes that no sane person would want to go unpunished like theft or assault or any number of equally wrong things.

Even though Finland has very strict drug policies, I've only once had trouble with law enforcement (drug bust to my house in which they found nothing) I got 100€ fine for "substance abuse" or some thing because they found 3 grams of cannabis in my car.

But in reality? How the fuck people get busted in this day and age?
Tor browser/Silk Road came back in 2007 or something?

I ordered cocaine, cannabis, ecstasy - all sorts of stuff to Finland from the original Silk Road. All came through the customs flawlessly, back then in Finland had "Poste Restante" -type of postal service which meant you could pick up your post anonymously just using a nickname.

Poste Restante stuff disappeared in 2012 or 13, cannot remember, but there already multiple bitcoin markets in Finland and even our customs do not have any capability to search all mail. Basically everything comes through these days as long as the international customs do not sniff out your letters.

I would not care less are drugs legal or not. Never had problem with illegality even with the hardest substances.

It's better that they go to jail than push their drug culture on others and brag about their drug use on the Internet.

look at it at a greater scale and not just yourself. why waste all that police work on busting drug users ? id rather have them pay taxes and dry out the black market.
darknet is just impossible to control for law enforcement.

You're right in theory, but drug war has been proven not to affect that at all

Then we should either go to the extremes countries like the Philippines are going or go after whatever is causing people to take up doing drugs in the first place, such as the entertainment industry.

if u take drugs u'll do this
imgur.com/gallery/u6Uk1

in the history of mankind humans always did drugs. its in our nature.

Why is it so hard for people on here to NOT do drugs or drink or smoke? For as many Trump lovers as there are here, you don't follow his example. This whole "live and let live" mentality is what's fueling worldwide degeneracy. We need a zero-tolerance crackdown on drugs, as well as a eugenics program.

So is self-improvement.

you tried to ban alcohol already and failed miserably.

That's because we didn't enforce the laws enough. Or maybe it was actually successful, but the historical revisionists (who may have been shills for the alcohol industry) declared it a failure. I sincerely doubt anyone here was even alive back in the 1920s.

Besides, the Middle East doesn't seem to have a problem enforcing their Prohibition.

The drug war has gotten some of my friends robbed at gunpoint with no one to turn to because of the drug war. Shit system, shit implementation, Americans don't take to banned products at all and banned products create avenues and revenue for organized crime. Debate me.

You should have had better friends. You were either doing drugs with them or selling to them.

you are right. and this guy is retarded.

No, but it's the same principle.

What is it about using drugs and their legalization is mutually exclusive?

What if his friends weren't doing drugs and were instead robbed by a homeless crack addict who can't get a stable job because of a prior drug conviction?

Checkmate faggots

in this case drug prohibition was entirely useless.

>who can't get a stable job because of a prior drug conviction?

Not true at all. If you are a good worker who is willing to put in the effort you will get a chance and be able to make the most of it. The problem comes when lazy shits decide that the person that pays them is a jerk because I got too high last night and overslept so he fired me.

Memes are illegal?

Fuck, I have terabytes of the stuff to burn down before they get me

Just because I no interest in doing drugs doesn't mean I'm going to stop others from doing it.

Drugs should be legal, its not the government's responsibility to save people from themselves. With a tax on drugs you can lower taxes for everyone else. Its just common sense.

Not to those who don't do drugs.

As a conservative i reject all that is illogical and immoral. What you are proposing is both. It is simply wrong to force your values on to others, you wouldn't like it if feminists or Muslims forced their ideology onto you.

Leaf pls

> As a conservative i reject all that is illogical and immoral.

So why are you not rejecting legalizing and using drugs?

false dilemma

How so?

There isn't anything immoral about doing drugs. Some people want to do drugs, most people don't. What is immoral is trying to force someone to do something against their will. In most cases it doesn't work anyway, its just pointless. Its a persons responsibility to keep themselves in check, if they can't fuck em.

> There isn't anything immoral about doing drugs.

Not to those who do them. Look, if you do drugs, just come out and admit it. Everybody else has.

Or, more likely, jobs are already scarce in a lot of economically-depressed areas of the states and even the shittiest burger flipping job requires you to disclose prior felony convictions, instantly disqualifying anyone with prior drug convictions and preventing them from reintegrating into society.

I did a shit ton of drugs as a teen, and if i got caught i wouldn't have gotten my ahit together and gotten to where i am today. There would be one less productive member of society. It wouldn't do me anygood if i was in jail and it wouldn't do society anygood. At a time when the government are going after basic freedoms, i say we need more freedom not less. To say otherwise is bluepilled as fuck.

>I le poasted it again xDDDDDD

Remember to sage, report and hide slide threads.

Lrn2logic fgt pls

>As a conservative
>i knee-jerk reject all that
of course

No, seriously.

Dude conservatism is dope. ppl hate on us cause we all fly n shit nd they drab etc. Shit is cash.

its a logical fallacy
subjective that you consider only 2 options to be valid

also false dichotomy in that you believe only 1 can be true at any given time

The laws weren't made because drugs are a problem. They were made because niggers are a problem and catching them with weed means you can lock them up before they can rob a store.

>illogical

this isnt math

>immoral

subjective

Countries that have decriminalized drugs and made their use a public health issue rather than a criminal one, have seen a reduction in usage and a rise in the proportion of users who seek help.

so?
that makes republican baby jesus cry.
so it is impossible to consider

I base my beliefs on good old fashioned conservative and British values. I'm sorry that you don't have principles and have to live with cognitive dissonance.

Would sure help with the heroin and meth epidemics plaguing our country.

I get that its an easy way to make money for the judicial system and yes, most blacks should be in jail if young and male (shouldn't be in us in first place still) but criminalizing marijuana while people die of heroin becuase Purdue Pharma can't Patent + Profit from it is Hillary-tier corrupt bullshit.

Look at the post above you and research the propaganda pushed to illegalize it. It was niggers getting white people to smoke and hang out with them. People didn't like niggers and illegalizing it was a good way to get dindus in trouble.

Without these laws a shit load of niggers, who are worse now than they were in the past, would be walking around and not in jail for possession. Its a form of nigger control.

not every topic is about the US.
and you arent controlling niggers by putting them in jail and then releasing them.
its just very expensive.

>no drugs, drugs or drugs
Was the person who made that sign on drugs?

This is true, the nixon administration started the war on drugs to keep the hippies and negros down.

>I base my beliefs on good old fashioned conservative and British values.

immaterial

>I'm sorry that you don't have principles

subjective

>have to live with cognitive dissonance.

mind reading

the fact that i am on your side in this does not change the facts of "isnt math" and "subjective" i posted there

>between the lines comprehension

do i have to wear a hat that says when im being serious or not?

Not an argument. I really had to pull out the molly cuck on your ass didn't i?

stopped doing weed since I was 16, yet I think it should be legalized.

>not an argument

exactly.
rather it reveals you've none either
and brings us to square one instead of counter-productively proceeding along your meaningless lines of discussion

Drug dealers still exist in countries where they kill you for dealing, it doesn't make much of a difference.

>go after whatever is causing people to take up doing drugs in the first place, such as the entertainment industry.
Oh I see you're a dumbass. People do drugs because they make them feel good, there's no fucking mystery to why they're popular. I mean why is alcohol popular, why is tobacco or caffeine? People like doing drugs get over it.

You fool. You can do more when you have them locked up with a weed possession. You can interrogate, search his house/car, ect. It gives you an excuse to push the investigation further. Investigation is easier when you can apprehend the subject.

They will also go in and out of jail for it consistently because niggers never learn, making their time on the street cut back in some way. You can't put someone who hasn't committed a real crime in prison, but you can prevent them from doing more serious crimes as long as they are in jail, which they practically throw themselves into with how many times they will carry it on them.

Would you rather the nigger go in and our of jail when he gets busted for weed, or constantly walk free until he commits a serious crime?

Whether your laws started or were pushed because of this doesn't matter. Once its in affect they suffer the most from it.

I'll pick two because I'm philosophically consistent not selfishly myopic.

Coffee should be made illegal. So many addicts out there its degenerate as fuck to wake up and need it to function.

If you look at my other posts you will see my argument. I just think we need more freedoms not less. When the government's are going after basic freedoms i say we need more freedom not less. Also i will add thag you are yet to put forward any argument of your own. Why is it that you want to restrict the freedoms of others?

You can't have these kind of freedoms when you have a large minority population.

White people tend to be responsible but shitskins are irresponsible and less intelligent on average.

Of course they wouldn't be here if not for women getting rights to vote them in.

I don't and I do. Kill yourself how ever you want

Based uk bro

no i revealed youre assertions as either subjectives or fallacies

>Also i will add thag you are yet to put forward any argument of your own.

and?
you've yet to either
you cannot defeat the fact that
should/shouldnt
good/bad
right/wrong
is universally subjective, always

p.s.

>Why is it that you want to restrict the freedoms of others?

already told you im on your side
but its still subjective

Oh so you don't believe in giving people a chance. Not all blacks are niggers you know, keeping them all down just means your keeping the good ones down as well. All that does is continue the cycle of division and criminality. I assume your an advocate of eugenics, wouldn't that be enough? Within your world veiw that is. Which for the record i don't subscribe to.

>a chance

spics and blacks and reds, no
pretty much everyone else, yes

The alcohol ban was the fault of the Suffragettes.
Don't want the men having fun instead of staying home listening to your nagging.
Feminism ruins everything.

What about George Zimmerman? Hes a spic right?

an irrelevant exception
he represents an insignificant minority of them
dont resort to cherry picking

>drinks
>complains about weed

explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Both.

I want fucking idiots to die faster, so legalizing drugs is alright.

who drinks alcohol?

Nah i just wanted to know what you'd say, hes only half spic right? So what about obama? Would you say hes a thug? He did bomb all those pakis didn't he.

Keep drugs illegal.
I smoke weed everyday, I know how it is - I don't want everyone being high all the fucking time around me outside of my home.

You all KNOW it won't be people politely smoking it privately in their home. It'll be a bunch of niggers and dipshits outside 420 blazing it all the time and acting degenerate.

The real issue is men need control back user.

I have no idea how to do this except by maybe one way for america. That is to completely restore the constitution to its original form. Wipe it clean to its original form and start over. You can revoke the amendment that gave women and minorities rights. It sounds drastic but we seriously have given people who weren't ready as a whole privileges they weren't able to handle or understand the consequences of yet.

When men control the laws, they can do so in a way that makes sense. They have restrictions and boundaries. Barriers are set up so we proceed with caution. Women don't understand the need for them and want to tear it all down so we can "progress" faster. The thing is, the barriers were to help distinguish the direction civilization should be going.

Abortion in Sweden for instance, it was rather controlled and legal at an early time, but it was for certain circumstances and you couldn't get one when you felt like it.

We even had minority political figures, but they were educated and proved them self first.

You can cherrypick good examples, and we should. But only those examples should be given rights. The law should have been, if your a minority or women you must prove yourself first before being given privileges.

I can't go into it much further unless you can comprehend how evolution affected the mind of minorities and women and man evolved differently because historically they had to do more challenging and dangerous tasks and innovate inventions. Its not they they aren't capable, its just most aren't and we must be careful who we give power to change our laws and order to.

cherry picking

Don't be retarded. You know what's happening in Philippines? Cops don't like you, cops shoot you, cops plant drugs on you and say you're a drug lord.

Get it? Legal system exists for a reason.

To simplify this.

Women evolved to do what man couldn't do.
Child rearing

Minorities fell behind when whites began to conquer the world and monopolize discovery, innovation and intelligence. They just had far superior civilizations.

Stop generalizing just because some of them are worthy.

I get that you want America to be more like how it was originally founded. Now I'm not going to pretend to know enough about human evolution to dismiss your racial theories. But i do have a sneeking suspicion, that your ideas might be based on faulty and outdated science. But i really ought to do some research so Prehaps next time i can. I just don't think its a coincidence that such racial theories are on the fringes of science.

The science was banned from being conducted so of course everything will be outdated. Your research is immediately trashed if they see its about how race and genders evolved based on roles and environment.

You can look to the natural would too. Animals that aren't solitary tend to have differences based on just gender alone.

In hyenas, females are the dominant and control the pack. This is a matriarchy. Humans have evolved a patriarchy.

so sum it up drugs are illegal because of niggers.
or was it the jews ?

Depends on the country
Jews are behind everything so probably

Drug laws are just convenient form of nigger control. As i said whether or not your country made them because of niggers is irrelevant because niggers suffer the most from them.