How does Sup Forums feel about Dark Horse?

How does Sup Forums feel about Dark Horse?

They put out some really good stuff, but are awful at promoting it.

Underrated af desu

Have a storytime since Sup Forums doesn't actually want to talk about comics, only movies.

I like them.

I like a lot of their books so I guess that makes them pretty cool.

The Savage Sword reprints are a gift to all mankind.

BANE?

Damn resident aliens GOAT shame no one talks about it often

This first issue is full of goodies.

I got the collection of this just the other week, it's real good

its not the big two, so i don't really care.

Thanks for storytiming this user. Never read much DH besides their Star Wars stuff.

I think they can be alright. Hellboy's had a pretty strong impact on me.

There was a pretty funny rumor thing about Mike Richardson not reading what they publish because they put out Sin City but he freaked out over Milk and Cheese or something like that.

No problem user, I figured it worked as a nice enough sampler.

>Mignola Verse
>Usagi Yojimbo
>The Goon

You know what I like about Dark Horse? They print the best stories. It's not DC/Marvel death/resurrection gimmicks, inconsistent characterization, pointless drama.

DH is willing to let characters die (and stay dead) for the sake of the story. As it stands, Marvel/DC will never kill off anyone important because they depend on having the heroes, rather than having the heroes do anything worth reading.

The Sabertooth Swordsman hardcover is getting a new printing, which is great, that will have more pages. I'm waiting to hear what they are because I wouldn't be opposed to selling the one I have and getting a new edition

Nice.

Fin

My favorite publisher of all time. Greatness everywhere, but also lots of untapped potential. I fear for their future.

They're my favourite US publishers, they publish a bunch of great series. Haven't bought anything from them due to not buying any comics at all for a while. But once I get back into the game I have some series that I need to catch up on.

However they can't seem to get the new big hit series that they'd need in their floppy department.
But perhaps Whedon's new series will change that, or the new Umbrella Academy.

also GIB ME DRIFTERS VOL.4 YOU BASTARDS!

BEST COMIC EDITORIAL WITHOUT DOUBT

That is not true. We also have threads about people being liberals and bitching about them

they've got great underrated comics
they've got good stuff coming out right now too

They protect a serial sex offender. Fuck them.

bitey the clown did nothing wrong

He may not leave that company until his friend Mignola fucks off.