Share your Brexit night stories

Where were you when you heard the news? What was your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q&t=1075s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOD MORNING

>tfw that moment we thought we were going to lose
>tfw that moment when the welsh vote came in and fucked london in the ass
>tfw english and welsh Sup Forumsacks finally stood side by side for the first time to ward off the scottish hordes

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Fell asleep about 3am when it was 50/50. Woke up at 6:30 like when I was a kid and it was Christmas morning. Laptop still on my bed, BBC news bellowing the headlines.

BRITAN HAS VOTED TO LEAVE EU

Imediately check Sup Forums for Brit/pol/ threads.

Turn on "vow to thee my country" orchestral version. Begin to get ready for work.

Never felt so patriotic

I was on chans while watching the votes go in

Teared up desu

I remember all Americans saying it never happen.

There not laughing now

>krauts eternally btfo by based Nigel
mfw

I had work the next day so I went to sleep as soon as the results started coming in. Farage had already said he would be beaten by that point, so I thought "we gave it a shot lads, but it's over", then the Sunderland result came in. I woke up the next day, turned on my laptop to get the news, misread it thought there was no clear winner yet, and then my family told me Leave had actually won.

My reaction was mainly "Oh shit we actually did it, didn't expect that."

My daughter woke up at 3am that night, so I thought fuck it and went downstairs and watched the news unfold throughout the morning. Was a pretty surreal night to be honest, I never thought we would leave. Just waiting for article 50 before I will be happy.

Was working nightshift and left the TV running beside the CCTV monitor. Saw it all happen in realtime in the middle of nowhere. Was an interesting night. Really didn't think it would happen.

bitch Americans were pumped

I stayed up all night on my computer browsing Sup Forums and watching BBC live stream etc. At about 5 in the morning I made some tea and saw a fox in the garden as the sun was rising.

I watched the Brit Sup Forums live stream where he added the anthem and flag etc when Farage was giving the speech. Brety good desu

Brexit isn't over until we kick May out of office. Or get our based muslims from Tower Hamlets, East London to behead her on TV.

Reminder that out anti-samitic friends here in Tower Hamlets, East Lodnon are the true nationalist brits buddy.

I stayed up all night watching the votes roll in and shitposting on pol.

Did she back remain or leave?

off yourself

This is almost the exact same as me, although I didn't have the laptop on. But got woken up by the push notification on the BBC News app "The UK has voted to leave the European union"

Was sitting in the middle of my filthy room with no clothes on and 19 Sup Forums tabs open.

I bet you're nu male feminist too?

She is 2 years old.

I get the feeling she was about 2 years old

>nu male feminist
>on pol
why are Muslims so fucking stupid?

You're not leaving delusional bongs.

Britanistan will be part of the EU in the future too.

stayed up all night ended up playing games until my mate messaged me on kikebook saying we won then i rolled hard

glued to pol and the news and blasting patriotic songs

i was so proud of the uk when we voted out i actually cried im not gonna lie

then i went to FB and watched the lefts butthurt

had some leftie mates comment on my wall about "i hope im happy!" it was glorious

I was counting away the hours at work, my chest filling with the first swell of pride towards the UK in ages.

PRETTY MUCH
A NON-COUNTRY

>having left wing friends who give you passive agressive remarks on kikebook

get off pol

Fell asleep after I checked out it was like +4 for remain, thinking "oh well, there's no chance".

Wake up, happy af to hear the news, spamming britain flag emotes in whatsup groups
I wanted to go to a british bar in tel aviv with friends but it didn't happen

my friend had champange for everyone

it was a joyous day

merkel may and everyone else said its ireversable now

the figures was probs much higher but they cooked it and still lost

The mayor of your capital is a Paki.

You are ruled directly from Brussels and that's hot it'll be in the future too.

Art 50 won't be invoked.

the leader of your EU is a self loathing bitch who is importing your invaders at your expense

at least we did something..khan is being watched and bullshit wont be tolerated

and he will be gone after his term is up

and we will be leaving hahahahaha deluded cuck

Woke up and was smug the rest of the day.

Tried to talk to lefty friends about it but apparently it takes 10 years to make trade agreements KEK

Well in 2006, after the failed referendum on the European constitution, everyone said that the EU will back down a bit.

What happened in 2009 in Lisbon?

But whether she backed remain or not is the real question though.

>then i went to FB and watched the lefts butthurt
>had some leftie mates comment on my wall about "i hope im happy!" it was glorious

You ain't leaving.

Haha I think I debated you in the days after the results. Are you the Brussels Bureaucrat?

you said that about the brexit hans...you are in for a shock

i will litterally want war if needs be to get away from you fucks

I was at work, watching it live on ITV. Seeing the reporters get more and more bitter made me euphoric. The next shift, I watched the whole night again, but on a stream recording from the BBC side. All the while, nobody wanted to admit why they'd failed. They only wanted to say how wrong we were for wanting to leave. I was so happy

Fuck... This depresses me

Glastonbury. Watching the news roll in on my phone. So many assblasted lefties. Felt fucking great desu.

>HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

No. I'm not.
Keep ranting, you ain't leaving for real. Everyone knows that. We'll just give you some extra freedoms for a limited time period and you'll be like
>aight we ain't leaving sorry for the mess we caused!

>Belgium
>No country to leave

I stayed up all night watching the vote, I knew as soon as the first large-ish city (Sunderland maybe?) was coming in and everyone on the BBC was saying how Leave won by a much larger margin than predicted that Leave would win, and I just couldn't turn it off.

I was fucking ecstatic.
It gave me hope that maybe not everything is rigged. That maybe good can triumph over evil.

>being this delusional

im screencapping you for meme material

>still salty after 2 months

Good. You can go through this when May announces that you ain't leaving.

> you ain't leaving for real.

Your like a psycho girlfriend who doesn't want their partner to leave lol.

The UK is like a beta boyfriend who threatens to leave but never does it.

I was supervising the count in my local authority and felt quite depressed as our leave % was a little lower than had been forecast - til I heard the news coming in from Sunderland and Newcastle.

>mimimimimi uk needs to giv eu more moneh

Norwegian flag because i'm abroad.
>go to sleep because I ain't staying up to follow it all.
>wake up expecting lots of pompous cheering about European unity
>boot up my laptop and click the link at the bottom of google
>51.9% leave
>immediately load pol and facebook
>cries of victory and rampant meme posting on pol
>tears and blog posts on facebook
>"I am so ashamed to be british today" - 21 year old rich white liberal female
>"I have never felt particularly British but this is disgusting" - 19 year old single mother and daughter of an immigrant
>"The UK is ruined thanks to the racist biggots and old people" - 20 year old welsh girl that has never encountered a migrant before
>"we need a second referendum this isnt fair" - 20 year old rich sheltered welsh girl 2
>+50 other liberal posts with tears
>"this is a great victory" - Sensible chap from Luton with the last name England

mfw reading all these posts
It was a great day.

> Go to sleep
> Check polls
> Well nothing is going to change.
The next morning
> Phone is beeping
> Wake up, unlock phone
> BREXIT
>listen to this the whole day, enjoying liberals tears
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q&t=1075s
> Have a pint and fag in the evening with friends.

>uk will not leave

Well the majority of the country want shot of the continents new attempts at Totalitarianism. Soviet Union style systems just don't fit with the British mentality.

lmao she already said no u turn..brexit means brexit..no backdoor plans

we are leaving you cuck

I was with my dad watching the results come in. I'd lost faith and thought remain would win, so I passed out on the couch.

Woke up to him roaring and playing "Rule Britania" as loud as possible.

avarage muslim IQ is 130

what's yours? chav scum.

we cam to britain because you fucks never worked, but instead sat on your cider drinking arses

>avarage muslim IQ is 130
>avarage

Yeah I'll need a source for that one, chap

This is the worlds shittest bait.

>I had an exam on June 24
>stayed up till 4am to study and to follow the polls
>woke up at 8am and saw that they fucking did it

Holy shiet how I'll laugh at you Paki lovers when it is announced that the UK ain't leaving.

Woke up and didn't believe that Brexit won.
Then I saw all the shit about Britain's economy collapsing and it gave me a spook.
Turned out Britain didn't collapse.

you are the mudshit lovers...you stay in the EU and you are the ones demanding we let them in

get fucked sven you cuck

Was checking Sup Forums and the results all day at work.

Got home just in time to see Farage's speech.

It was surreal, I couldn't believe the good guys actually won.

I then proceeded to shitpost all day on pol and drink in the salty tears on my facebook.

Went to bed when it looked like you were gonna stay. I then woke up to the French media's extreme butthurt. It was amazing

i would rather starve and be poor than rejoin as a slave to those fucks desu

the uk will be fine...the eu will try to sabotage us to ward off others leaving but they wont win

we will surpass them and gain strength as brussels weakens

Stayed up all night watching it, and felt an immense pride in my country, it finally stood up for itself again.

>still mad his non-country wont be getting free gibs from UK anymore

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we have beaten the eternal kraut 3x so far...2x with the gun 1x with the voting booth

remember to buy british and dont buy anything inc cars from europe m8

You do realise this belgian cuck is called Ahmed?

He refuses to believe we are leaving because he and his paki/indian friends will be stopped comming here. jej.

Brussels - the Jihad capital of Europe.

One man, Nigel Farage, shat all over your country.

feelsgoodtbqhwyf.jpg

True, but you have to admit, they did run a really strong fear campaign.
I was for Brexit since day 1 and even they got to me, got me all spooked.
Seeing all the news and shitposting about the British pound ''crashing'' gave me a mild heart attack.

>Sat in my chair, with a bottle of fruit vodka and a 6 bottles of hobgoblin.
>honestly though we were gonna loose
>i started to realise "we're winning"
>eyes shot open
>mfw
>listening to traditional British and welsh songs
>men of Harlech was playing when we won
>cried to men of harlech
>Shitposted on Sup Forums for 15 hours straight while pissed out of my face
>bathed in liberal tears on normie book and twitter
>bathed in my own patriotic tears
>for the first time in a long time i was proud of my beautiful isles

I will never forget that night.
I spent the next few days comfy as fuck, smugly bathing in more tears.

I was happy for Britain.
Good for them getting out of that shit show called the EU.

I was in Corfu (voted by post) with my mother, sister and a group of extended family. Stayed up all night watching coverage in my hotel room and posting in brit/pol/, had a hearty kek when my mother was virtually in tears at breakfast (I'M ASHAMED THAT BRITAIN IS SO RAAAAAYYYYCIST) and then my cousin and I spent most of the day getting absolutely wankered on all-inclusive whiskey with some old people from the midlands

UK isn't (wasn't) the biggest contributor.

I had just finished fapping and checked the stream and heard the victory speech.
Then I fapped to celebrate

That gif.

Kek

>hans

hahahahhahahaha

>avarage muslim IQ is 130

top fucking kek you dirty mudslime

>Wake up
>Turn on laptop.
>Main head line UK leave wins.
>Heart beating like a race horse
>Run down stairs like its Christmas day to tell the family the good news.
>Everyone knows already.
>Tear of joy rolls down my face.
then
>Check Facebook to see lefts crying. says stuff like "ashamed to be British"

>wankered
do you really talk like that in real life?

>Where were you when you heard the news?
I watched it all practically from start to finish of voting. It was comfy, it was exiting, multiple times leave and stay were ahead. Some people said it was over, but in the end UK won. Good shit.

Was sitting back and enjoying the Remainiacs reactions.

Pic related. They did a degree in EU Law.

Yes, i do too.
It means to get really drunk Hans.

mines pretty good if you ask me

>out all night tripping balls with friends
>walking all over canals for miles
>by this point id forgotten about casting my vote and everything else that made me human
>remember girlfriend got home from work so we treck across town to my house while the sun comes up
>go into my house to quickly get my gf out for a spliff
>i'm off my face
>go in
>my parents are up, FUCK
>look at TV
>'we have voted to leave etc.'
>woohoo
>celebrate with my kipper family
>dont even question why i came in at 4am
>dont even notice im tripping sack and rolling balls
>wake gf up and go gloat at all my cuck friends

great times

I was watching youtube Sup Forums translation. That was a great night.

What are the latest Brexit news btw, mates?

It's a pretty common term
See also: shitfaced, fucked, pissed, hammered

i know, but it sounds weird.
sadly britbongs won't be britbongs anymore. you guys are weird as fuck. i like that.

I watched that shit live over here in Murica on like 3 different streams while shitposting on Sup Forums and keeping several British news sites up

I went apeshit when the Guardian conceded defeat (pretty sure they were the first ones by a minute or two)

Great fucking day

happy for you, dad

I couldn't stay up as I had to be up at half 4, but reading the headlines from the papers when I came into work was fucking amazing. My colleagues thought I was mad of how hyped I was and I was eager to tell them what it really meant. Suffice to say they all agreed; we have our sovereignty back from the EU globalists.