>stalins dick still the highest point in pooland
lmao cucked slavs

bump for polska

bump friendly for polska

bump for israel, fuck poland

+1

another bump for britain

bump

I love how cucked Germans are. They support the people flooding their countries with foreigners and slowly breeding them out of existence, while attacking those who have enough sense to defend their people.

-ld

go home jakub

> tfw you'll never live in a country where the people care about their culture and values
> tfw your bloodline is doomed to mixing

I want out

I know that feel too well user

>ching chang chong

-ld

Poland is 2nd world according to the actual defintion and 3rd world according to common sense.

>and 3rd world according to common sense.
No. 2nd world is more correct.

Poland seems like they are on the border of 1st/2nd world. Definitely not third world, Ukraine is third world, Russia is second world, Poland is leagues above both in terms of quality of life.

Germany and USA is a 2nd world country. Poland is 3rd world.

Here's a joke:
Polish intellectuals

Unironically can not think of any portugese intellectuals. Are there any famous ones I am blanking on?

>portugese intellectuals

German nationalists always hated Polish people

It's better for Poland and Russia, and in reality Europe as a whole if Germany were to cease to exist.

Trying to destroy Europe three times in the past 100 years is pretty fucked up.

Poland is currently better than us only because it gets free welfare from civilized countries. Without gibs, Poland would be just as horrible as Russia.

Good job Polan!

>Trying to destroy Europe three times in the past 100 years is pretty fucked up.
this meme is getting old you know

They only need the free welfare because of WWII. If they were allowed to develop they would naturally be past you anyway.

But at the same time Poland is developing so quickly ( looking at the economy and quality of life ) that in 20 years it will be where Western Europe is today, and that isn't a bad thing. Russia has a lot of potential too but you guys are getting fucked by neoliberal globalists.

There are many. These 4 are known internationally
Eça de Queirós
Luís de Camões
Fernando Pessoa
José Saramago

But anyway, it was a bad joke. I like Poland and I wish to visit there

You're very wrong on that count. Poland gets some gibs, but Russia got oil money. It's not really about money.

What really makes the difference is that Poland has to meet some institutional standard in order to be in EU, which limits damage corruption can do.
Of course Poland has tradition of respecting freedom so it would be a better place to live than Russia even without having to comply with EU standards. Also it might degrade to Russian level if it abandons this tradition, as it seems tempted to.

>Saramago
Only heard about him.

That one got the joke

Poles right now exercise their freedom to not be flooded with brown horde, you dumb brainwashed eurocuck.

You don't know what you're talking about, meme man. Go greentext some crap and be immortalized, like in

>let me tell you about your country

>this flag
>this post
wew la

zakopane is cute
CUTE!!

know

+1

wtf i love argentina now

I'd be happy to hear all that if only Poland wasn't doing the opposite of what you're saying... Unfortunately we are heading right into russian jaw

-ld.

We are poorest in europe, we still need a lot of eu funds to catch up with Sweden, for example.

Don't stop the gibs.

this
we are still so far behind
we need more cohesion funds to finally catch up and become a valuable member of european community

There is just no place like Poland in the world and we just roleplay a meme.

This is exactly same thing Russians and Ukrainians say about their countries.
Fucking slavs