>Organ starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpAol_17mO0
soundcloud.com/diego-caceres-473962925/buffy-theme-cover
youtu.be/M27QBJSjTk8
youtube.com/watch?v=nrsKWzC4WxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZZZZZZYYYYRRRRRRRRRRWWWWW

I think you're too early for a Buffy thread. You have to wait until the Sup Forumssters head off mom made tendies.

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT

KYEEEEEEAAAAAAKKK

and ANTHONY STEWART HEAD as GILES

Best credits.

>Violin starts playing

I liked Angel's intro more, and the show as a whole more

I want a buffy thread. And I don't want to wait until the GoT infection ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpAol_17mO0
Whenever I rewatch thet show, I find the blocky huge cellphones and general early 2000s feel incredibly comfy.

It was a comfier show, and I liked the cast more

Most children with inferiority complexes do.

btw what's your favorite Buffy season? Mine is the last one where Buffy get blacked, she creates an army of young women that includes Felicia Day who train hard in self defense and the bad guy is a mysoginist.

Found out the song was played by a band that also appeared in Vampire Bloodlines. City vampire aesthetic at its best.
>not fade away
>It still faded away
>REEEEEE

Post something to chat about then, my dude.

Quick, let's get the discussion in before that Acker footfag ruins it AGAIN

>buffy gets blacked

Doesn't happen, user. That was Faith. And Fred.

and Giles[/quote]

>tfw hugged Nicholas Brendon and his GF took a photo of us
>two months later he tried to strangle her
Wew

she always reminded me of the WWF wrestler Tori

I thought she fucked the principal of the highschool

even if the post is bait, probably season three. The Mayor and introduction of Wesley and Faith, all good. Though season two to three in general is pretty great.

that was faith, as user said

Nope. Her notches were Angel, Parker, Riley and Spike. And maybe that guy when there was a love spell.

This is a thread for a Whedon show, I cant think of anything more appropriate for a Whedon thread than people posting feet.

5 is my favourite

Might be a controversial opinion, but for me it goes like 5>3>6>4>2>7>1

It ranks right up there as one of my favorite series finales ever. Even if it does end really abruptly

I don't get the 1 or 7 hate.

Hated Gunn so fucking much, but basically because he was the wrong guy, then Fred notices Wesley and it ends... fuck you Whedon you fucking hack
Same reason why some people hate Riley
Faith was a "free spirit" so she never had a true endgame bf

1 is Horror Channel quality. It's got poor acting, janky sound, janky film, and the pacing is off

Obviously I love Buffy, so don't get me wrong; it sets up a great concept, but it's actual execution is way more dated and poorly done than anything else.

7 suffers seriously from pacing issues and a limited set of environments and plot events. All other series slowly unfold, 7 tells you the deal in the first 6 episodes and then you just wait until the end. Very few stand out episodes, unlike the rest of the series.

I liked Gunn, even though he did get Fred killed but besides that I always really liked his friendship with Wes, before he blacked Fred

Come to think of it Gunn actually ruined everything

Oh shit those are some quality hips. Would impregnate

>7 suffers seriously from a limited set of environments
Oh god, this so much! It felt like I was stuck in Buffy's house with all those annoying brats for a whole season. Did their budget on the last season run out or something?

>Hated Gunn so fucking much, but basically because he was the wrong guy, then Fred notices Wesley and it ends... fuck you Whedon you fucking hack

I'm not following you. He's a hack for Fred/Gunn or a hack for ending it?

>Come to think of it Gunn actually ruined everything

Hold the fuck on, when you really think about it, it was WES that fucked everything up when he got played into thinking Angel was trying to hurt his newborn son and wound up tossing him into the open arms of Angel's greatest enemy who then promptly tossed himself and the baby into a hell dimension, splintering the gang super hard.

Is there a place to watch Angle online in non-potato definition?

1 is perfectly acted outside of Angel, who's a minor character. Can't argue the film because it was shitty stock, but the pacing is the tightest.

>7 tells you the deal in the first 6 episodes

No, it doesn't.

I gotta remake my Angel webms but here's some gag stuff

I was more referring to how close Wes and Gunn were, before Gunn ended up with Fred. After that they weren't really friends anymore, and that sucked. They were such bros

Oh boy...
>tfw just rewatched that. Fred had a massive crush on Angel, he doesn't even care. They only had one kiss scene later with some spaghetti drops by Angel
for Fred/Gunn AND for ruining it for Fred/Wesley only one episode after they were finally together, for ruining Angel/Buffy and Angel/Cordelia later, and at the very last, for ruining Wesley/Illyria

>Did their budget on the last season run out or something?

Yes, actually. They were saving for the CGI fest in the finale or something. They talk about it in one of the commentaries.

Similar problem in S6. Joss blew nearly the whole season's budget on the musical.

My cover version
Listen to Buffy Theme Cover by Diego #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/diego-caceres-473962925/buffy-theme-cover

oh okay, and yeah it did suck.

But hey it turned Wesley into british Batman/The Shadow at least!

>Wesley's dad comes back from the dead
>takes Fred hostage
>error.exe
>caps him in the fucking face
>it was an android
>he didn't fucking know that

Stunning riposte, fellow redditor!

Wes went though so much...
webm related is the exact moment where everything started going to shit for him
His journey afterwards just shows you how much he feels... And then they take that away from us.

Hottest girl desu

Helps that I have a glove fetish though.

I wasn't allowed to watch Buffy as a kid because my parents thought it would scare me.

>tfw wesley was willing to kill his own father for Fred
>tfw Fred finally realized how much he cared
>tfw she died before they could really be together
it hurts

>it's an angel puts on a luche libre outfit and tries to end the world episode

Used to sit down on the sofa with my mother and watch new buffy with her every week until it was cancelled.

She was only with him because her mind was wiped.

This

>its a comics go full retard again episode

I did the same thing and did the whole pillow hide erection thing.

They did good. They saved you from that cultural marxist propaganda

It wasn't even Knox's fault he was actually /ourguy/
How do we stop these feels?
She was only with Gunn because they fell on a magic trap that made em kiss on that ballet episode. Later, she realized they had nothing in common and went for the superior Wes pill, even before the mind wipe.

We'll have to agree to disagree

What's "degenerate" with seeing a qt grill fight vampires?

>It's a Willow goes gay episode
>Nobody remembers Oz was her first bf and she could be perfectly bisexual without turning the thing into an SJW fest
They were different times though... It wasn't so blatant, ridiculous and insulting as modern shows

She didn't even go with Wes immediately after the wipe. She was eyeing some Knox Cock.

Wes was literally the last guy standing. Except for sexless Lorne.

There is no stopping that feel. Angel is unique because it has the two saddest scenes in television history, in one season, just a handful of episodes apart. It's brutal

Actually they didn't make her gay until people shit themselves after Stutter was killed. The freaked out when rumors came out they might put her with Xander in 7.

Just goes to show you can't win.

post yfw the best girl in the Buffyverse became an even better girl

WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT

>boreanaz shows up for a reunion
>spills his spaghetti at every question
this explains a lot
still pissed we'll never have an angel reunion without lorne

Angel fixed Wesley, why couldnt it do the same with Cordelia?

>spills his spaghetti at every question
Whatd he do?

Not all is bad, there is this too.
n...no... she's not dead, NOT DEAD!
it was too much to take... comics comfort them feels... I know they can bring Wesley back still... Too bad it will never be played by the actors again though...
>people doesn't have to die, not in our world

I want to eat desert off her stomach.

he just really didn't know what to say and acted awkward in general

It really doesn't help that that looks absolutely nothing like Fred. Might aswell be somebody else

>Angel and Spike try to comfort him

>You know, I killed my dad too.

Goddamn it I loved S5.

NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT

>nick wasn't allowed there

Kek.

Boreanez is an awkward moron IRL.

Also he had Bones as a later success. The fuck did anyone else have? He didn't need to keep caring about Angel or Buffy.

youtu.be/M27QBJSjTk8

He didn't care when they were on, user.

his head is filled with bones trivia now. of course it's going to be hard to get back into angel mode.

It wasn't cancelled, though. Angel was cancelled.

Anyone have the webm of her riding Gunn?

>this one lusts for me

Don't we all.

>it ended purely because SMG didn't sign on for an eighth season

Huh

Do you think there would be a season 8 if Sarah, Nicholas, Emma, James, Eliza and Michelle knew they would slip into irrelevancy after Buffy?

What the fuck were they going to do after the Hell-mouth closed in Sunnydale?

She left a few seasons too late anyway.

They knew it was gonna 7 was gonna be the last season before shooting it.

>While the seventh season was still being broadcast, Sarah Michelle Gellar told Entertainment Weekly she was not going to sign on for an eighth year

It's amazing how well she transitioned from playing the adorable girl next door to to the ridiculously hot demon god. I don't know if Illyria was meant to radiate that much sex appeal, but she did for me.

>tfw there is a Connor episode where Illyria offers him to procreate because she was in a fertile cycle of a 1000 years event... Connor resisted... I don't even...
Give it a break, Amy's features will never have justice in mere drawings, but it's better than nothing...

Wait what episode?

I grew attached to her because of how she grew attached to depressed drunk Wes, which I tend to be from time to time.

Amy being as hot as she is also helps.

>dominating demon woman wearing what amounts to a leather catsuit
>made by Joss "i get off watching hot women beat on things" Whedon

>I don't know if Illyria was meant to radiate that much sex appeal

But that's not true. She would only return for cameos.

Whedon and all involved has said they knew before it would be the last year of the show. The only question is on if/how it would spinoff.

Sometimes the cast sounded ungrateful but then again the show was going to shit so quitting was a good call, I guess.

>What episode
Comics, After the Fall. Connorland

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=nrsKWzC4WxE

I meant that she never really did anything all that sexy, except for when she changed into the catsuit I guess. Nothing about Illyria was inherently was sexy or seductive, but she just... Was. Idk it's hard to explain. She made my dick diamonds just by existing.

>I grew attached to her because of how she grew attached to depressed drunk Wes
Also this, she was also a really interesting character and played really well off of a depressed Wesley

Whedon was a nightmare to work with.
A few cast members don't have a good relationship with him.

>comics

Ah right, I misread.

Apparently she said she saw Season 7 have strong ratings and wanted to go out on a high note.

Made the right decision desu.