Birth of a Nation NEW MOVIE OUT OCTOBER 7

What do you think of the new Birth of a Nation movie and the controversy surrounding it? Will you be seeing it?

A primer:
Black Guy (Nate Parker) makes a revisionist version of "Birth of a Nation" about Nat Turner's rebellion (slaves killing dozens of a whites) and supposedly in the movie its justified because the white treated Nat's wife like shit (and the main white character is a jew because of course) and in real life Nate Parker was accused and acquitted in College of raping a white women while she was drunk (he claims it was consensual).

youtu.be/wIlUerVomDE

Trailer ^

Link to NYT story about Rape Controversy:
archive.is/shrQK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion
youtu.be/EmbyAAalIRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"There were widespread African-American protests against The Birth of a Nation, such as in Boston, while thousands of white Bostonians flocked to see the film. The NAACP spearheaded an unsuccessful campaign to ban the film. Griffith's indignation at efforts to censor or ban the film motivated him to produce Intolerance the following year."

Top kek. Is Hollywood ever going to stop doing remakes....ever?

nat turner admitted to beating a young white woman to death with a blunt object

But all nigger slaves were just harmless youths going to church everday and working two jobs while attending university

A movie pandering to non-whites and SJWs (note: trailer says "Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere) that basically makes whites look like assholes.

A bunch of nigger propaganda, meh. This shit will die out soon when the kikes realize there's no return on investment in this shit.

The ROI is the destruction of white male Western society. Trust me its paying off. Every shooting the blacks gain more anger and receive more validation from media and politicians in their revolt.

in the aftermath of their mob people found a small schoolhouse with ten children beat to death, and one small girl who survived by hiding in the chimney

THINKED

I think it's hilarious. Throughout history there have never been a more vile race than the black race. They rape, assault, rob and murder more than any other race on the planet. They even eat other human beings and have intercourse with babies believing it will cure race. In America they leech of Welfare state, basically all Welfare Money goes to blacks. And still STILL they Believe that they are the victim. They are so stupid that they don't realize what a plague they truly are.

Confederate anime?

Boondocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

Wtf I hate chimneys now

FUCK type of shit graph is that? Are Hispanics Indian in that graph?

I hope some patriot hangs that nigger with an American flag

>that makes whites look like assholes

hurr durr but slavery didnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

>what do i think
WE WUZ GENOCIDING N SHIIIT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion
>On August 13, 1831, an atmospheric disturbance made the sun appear bluish-green. Turner took this as the final signal, and began the rebellion a week later on August 22. The rebels traveled from house to house, freeing slaves and killing all the white people they encountered.
>Because the rebels did not want to alert anyone, they discarded their muskets and used knives, hatchets, axes, and blunt instruments instead of firearms. (The latter also would have been more difficult for them to collect.) Historian Stephen B. Oates states that Turner called on his group to "kill all the white people."
Wow, so heroic.

Also, reminded me of this:
youtu.be/EmbyAAalIRk

This movie-idea is a great exploit of the weak mind of the african in usa. It will probably strike gold amongst the niggers of usa first and foremost, exploting them once again for tickets as they were exploited for cotton. History sure keeps repeating itself.

How the hell are they going to avoid present ing this mass-murdering chimpout as what it was?

Might be redpilling if they showed it accurately.

Though desu I doubt the "rape case" was what it's presented as. It's not unbelievable that a drunk whore would regret getting fucked by blacks and call out rape to save her reputation. Even if all she did was black out unconscious drunk, she made the mistake of relaxing around blacks and being a drunk degenerate.

>Black slavery of blacks: Portable food source and supply of human sacrifices
>Arab slavery of blacks: Castrated and worked to death, women raped as a matter of course
>White slavery of blacks: Forced farm work while rewarded with food and shelter and allowed to form families

The worst slavery didn't even take place in the USA, it was in the Caribbean islands, where it was still better than most of the standards in the Arab regions where it happened.
Slavery was reforming to be basically serfdom before the dumbass liberal Protestants and enlightenment types in the North started the civil war that killed hundreds of thousands of whites, the overwhelming majority of which did not have slaves, and more than a few of whom hadn't even been to America before the war started to end slavery.

reddit pls leave thank you

>How the hell are they going to avoid present ing this mass-murdering chimpout as what it was?
They're not, they're just going to celebrate it and demonize whites as much as possible. I can GUARANTEE you this movie will, at the minimum, inspire some black on white "violence" (not hate crimes though because those don't happen to white people :^))