Does Sup Forums like The Strain? It's the best low budget shitty show on TV atm...

Does Sup Forums like The Strain? It's the best low budget shitty show on TV atm. It's Arrow tier but better than Walking Dead or Game of Feminists

youtu.be/ES6nMgPB2BU

I am desperately clinging to the hope that Eph will straight up kill Zack the next time he sees him.

Quinlan and Nazi vamp are the only good characters. Just like the books.

Well if it's like the book, he'll nuke himself along with his son.

Seriously

I hope Zack just becomes more of a little cunt without being turned and dies a human

I like how the show just doesnt give a fuck anymore though, like when Eph nearly murdered an innocent but annoying woman and it's all forgotten now

I drunkenly binges s 1 to 3 last month. It's pretty campy and fun. Lots of people here hate it though.

Lame, only Zack deserves to die.

Zangief is pretty cool too.

>like when Eph nearly murdered an innocent but annoying woman and it's all forgotten now
Who was that?

Quinlan
Eichorst
Eph
The Jew

Only good characters

Worst character is Dutch

Needs more Quinlan but its pretty nice

>ywn force feed Dutch pinapple

Are the books good?

My sister made me watch the entire first season and I just couldn't sit through any fucking more
>big season finale is a showdown with not-dracula
>he's hiding out in an attic with easily breakable windows in the day time
>they force him outside by breaking windows, then stand there and watch him smoke a little bit before he gets up and runs away
>Dang, we lost him
>I really didn't think he'd do that < experienced vampire hunter
>Oh well, better luck next time
>credits

Most vamps are incapacitated by the sun and die instantly. It was a shock because this guy had a bad sun burn and ran off.

>but better than Walking Dead or Game of Feminists
you were doing so good OP but then ya blew it with that last line

Dracula in the strain universe was the archangel Azrael who God punished for his bloodlust by tearing his body apart into 7 pieces. Those pieces took over human hosts to become the ancients, of whom the master is the 7th and most evil. So he is a higher vampire but not dracula iirc

FUCK YOU DAD!!!

I binged 3 seasons as well

The writing has gotten 10x more campy but its still good.

He was Azraels throat, so his thirst was especially potent

wtf
this can't be real

The secretary for Palmer

>vampires can't go in sunlight
You don't say
My point was they literally stand there and watch it run off, why not cut the fucking things head off right there? Old Jew guy flips his shit the first time he gets close to killing it only to get interrupted, but when he has it right in front of him on its knees he does absolutely nothing
Why not have him kill it then and there only for the remaining vampires to go even more haywire and start wreaking havoc with nothing to guide them? The old guy thought killing the big guy would make all the little ones die, have that be the mistake he makes because he has no way of knowing really what will happen. But no, we need an antagonist for S2 so we'll just drop this premature ejaculation of an ending and call it a day.

GoT > Strain > . > . > . > Arrow

[I don't care]

The Strain takes a hard turn into the supernatural. All of their weaknesses represent the damage done to Azreals body by Michael before he died.

Couldnt help but think about how white people cant discipline their kids when he did that

You completely ignored my post. The Master was mostly unaffected by the sun. He sizzled a bit and that shocked the jew, who read all his life that he just had to push that fuck into the sun and he would die.

>secretary for Palmer

Ehhhh, I wouldn't really say she was innocent. Also she's dead, not much to dwell on there.

Arrow was GOAT until season 4

stopped watching it then

Stopped watching Flash too, and I watched Legends of Tomorrow until the episode where they went to racist homophobic death camps in 1950's middle America

Do the Ancients/Master remember that they used to be an angel?

Or are they just worms?

Oh, it is.

At the end of the last book, The master, Eph, Zack, and Quin all get nuked on an island along the St. Lawrence river. Quin brought the ashes of the other 6 ancients and when the nuke goes off the angel is reassembled and flies off into the sky.

It's fucking ridiculous. I was laughing reading it.

>Season 4
>There's suddenly atomic winter

It's not that bad but sheeeeiitt... they really suck at keeping to a red thread.

They just need to end the show by saying it was based on true events and the last scene is the Master's worm crawling up Trump's sleeve in 2014

Even the books are terrible, no idea how they could fuck up the story that much in the last one

>HurrDurr...it was GOD...hurr durr

I dropped it after a couple of eps into the second season

Fett has his moments.

Oh my god if this is what happens in the show it will be legendary.

I don't think they remember.

You can't seriously be defending this god awful writing
>My arch-nemesis and the bane of my very existence that took my wife and children from me is almost dead, I've finally succeeded in doing what I set out to do decades ago
>Oh it looks like it isn't working, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens
>He got away, ah well
Hell have him just be straight up immune to sunlight, he walks out and gets away before anyone can do anything as a fuck you to the guy, but he's there writhing for a good 15 seconds whilst both the protagonists do /nothing/

Why would Quinlan want to resurrect Azrael?

And where the fuck is God in all this?

They are great. Read them during season two of the show.

He wanted to kill the master.

The entire bit lasted like 6 seconds.
He is visibly shaken after because if the sun doesn't kill him, then what can?

It's his entire quest during the second and third seasons.

Wouldn't a nuke kill him anyway?

That's what happened.
Quinlan fully expects to die when the master does, nuke or not, because muh prophecy

Eichorst is /ourguy/.

But why bring the ashes of the other ancients?

To destroy them for good IIRC

But... they got nuked.

Destroy them again I guess

All 6 got nuked? I remember 4 getting nuked.

This is so fucking retarded.

Whend the angel returned to heaven all the other vampires from all 7 strains turned to dust, so I guess that's why.

You sure you aren't talking about niggers? Pretty sure it's niggers.

I wish Del Toro would come back

He's too busy not doing anything and shirking responsibility

Wut, he has a movie coming out in December

Biggest shit they leave unanswered is how the fuck the master killed all the people of the plane on episode 1

The sun did kill him. The host body atleast, the worm colony had to switch hosts or they/the master would have died also.

What? They answered that. He used that telepathy noise thing to make everyone fall asleep and then drank them all.

its better than walking shit or game of feces

>Be God
>punish angel for excessive blood lust by cutting it into seven pieces and scattering them across the earth
>these seven pieces coalesce into seven highly powerful entities
>entities early man has no feasible defense against
>these entities proceed to (surprise!) glut themselves on the blood of your children (mankind) over the ages
>this was the very thing they (the angel) was punished for to begin with
>do nothing
>six of these seven establish dominion over the earth (all major political and financial networks)
>continue to do nothing
>one of them (the seventh) goes rogue and winds up engulfing most of creation in a nuclear fire which results in humanity becoming a slave race to vampires
>still do nothing - no punishment - no deployment of angelic cavalry - nothing
What did God mean by this? More accurately, who wrote this origin story and thought it was a solid piece of fiction?

It's my guilty pleasure show, I'm fully aware of how corny it is. The villains are delightful, constantly one step ahead of the protagonists, protagonists die quite frequently.

also, Dutch is really hot

the only downside is the child actor for Zack, and the writing for Zack, is GAAARRBBAAGGEE. Holy fuck, there has never been a more awful and infuriating faggot on a TV show ever.

>Worst character is Dutch
Agree

This is entirely in line with how God works though.
>y-you should have held the faith and read my obtuse signs! i-i-i'm omnipotent i swear!!

>the angel ascends back into heaven at the end.
The third book was hilarious.

The origin story was probably 100% Del Taco's idea.

never heard of this show before but that pretty much sounds like OC do not steal edgy fantasy

the strain more like the stain get it

>yfw the seven (Ozriel) receive zero punishment and loads of benefits throughout the entirety of the series, despite committing atrocity after atrocity. Meanwhile, characters like Quentin and Ephraim are consigned to eternal torment in hell for *technically* committing suicide via nuclear bomb
Religion is weird.