Sam Shepard moved on?

Sam Shepard moved on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHMF4LlWgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eZh_BqJqKns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

Moved on lol fucking Christians he's fucking dead and will be rotting in the ground he isn't going to a nonexistent fairy tale heaven land.

gosh damnit

The funny part is that by the end of the interview you can clearly see that Matthew doesn't give a shit at all. He was probabaly thinking, who the fuck is Sam Sheppard, I thought he was dedad.

I have a short story about this douche in High School. Apparently he was in some gay acting club and acted like a total fag. I know this lawyer guy that went to school with him and beat him up or something like that

Your false flag needs more work

Literally who?

> apparently
> some gay acting club
> acted like a total fag
> i know this lawyer guy
> or something like that
fuck off

>Matthew doesn't give a shit at all.

Are you autistic or something m8? Did you even watched the video? He was clearly upset about the news, he leaved the interviewer without even saying thanks or whatever like celebs usually do, at the end of the video it looks like he wanted to beat the shit out of the him.

>"How did it happen? Was he having an asphyxiwank?"

damn matthew not on TV

No, you fuck off, Matthew.

Dude you have autism.

no, he looked embarrassed for having to force himself to look apologetic while he didn't care. Can't blame him, he probably only knows him from TV like everyone else.

Tip

>I don't know one of the most significant American playwrights of the 20th century nor do I know a prominent actor to feature in several American masterpieces and co-write other masterpiece films

why are Americans so proud of their disgusting lack of culture?

>Huh. Alright. See ya in the next one Sam.
This combined with the thumbs up he gives to the camera is fucking hilarious.

look how much he cares

Looks sorrowful.

Reddit needs to work on their false flagging.

FROM MWHAT?

>Did you even watched the video?
nobody linked any video

>youtube.com/watch?v=kHMF4LlWgZI

alright, alright, alright

He was in the movie Mud with him, lol he knew him. Jesus christ watch the video

you make me embarrassed to exist

Stop breathing.

He's clearly in a state of shock and upset by the news, autismo.

Yes, but only because his film is getting bad reviews and a stupid journalist crashed his interview with a funeral, preventing him to do his promo

What? No way.

Imagine the guy had said AIDS

>"What does that have to do with me, Matthew McConaughey, and my career?"

Damn, that ego

He knows him personally because they worked together, he mentions this in the video. He also mentions that he was a great writer. Are you actually retarded?

He looks truly upset about it.

Then why I have I never heard of him? Why is everyone suddenly the best and most significant guy as soon as he dies?

Literal autism.

I'm just on my way to the beach

>I'm a retard and know nothing about literature, why is it that I know nothing?

I am guessing you read an average of zero books per month, yes?

>Then why I have I never heard of him?
Bet you've heard of marvel and memes haven't you

The guy genuinely looks shocked and trying to play it cool, uses a bunch of awkward shit to bring up, guy can't even think straight.

Have none of you ever experienced sudden shocking news like this? Were you expecting him to break down in tears on the floor?

Granted that he knows him, he still looks like he didn't care much. What do you know about them, maybe they fought eachother on set. Sheppard died of ALS, he must have been ill for quite a while. Matthew doesn't seem to be aware of his illness.

CAN ANYONE ELSE GET PASS THE GOSH DAMMNIT PART? I FUCKING CANT WITHOUT ULTIMATELY CRINGING

Man, you look at him and it looks like it ruined his entire day, especially finding out about it during a red carpet premiere event

t. autist that can't read into people emotions and faces

Back to plebbit bitch.

>le cringe
xDD epic comment gentlesir mid if I upvote it?

It must've made him watch the movie even more unbearable.

Hell, I thought I was bad that I thought Sam Sheppard the writer was not the same guy as Sam Sheppard the actor.

He dislikes the situation the interviewer is putting him in.

They're just looking for a celebrity reaction that they can sell on to everyone else which is evidenced when they don't even know what he supposedly died of, they don't really care. He even says, 'I'm not going to trivialise'.

That's how read into it.

maybe he's meaning that he doesn't want to trivialize when he goes on to give the anecdote about talking to the director about making his performance the trailer of Mud.

Matthew is just being sarcastic. He knew Sam was dead. Hes funny tho.

Im going to watch Dark Tower now to make Matthew happy

Because you're a philistine

If you haven't seen "The right stuff" with Sam Shepard you need to see it.

Why do you guess that? Is his name in a lot of books?

Wait, was Matt upset that EA put the Mass Effect series on hold?

tip it all the way to the ground

Not the user you replying to, but Sam Sheppard was the top living playwright in the US and also wrote a lot of great movies including Paris Texas, and that doesn't include him acting in stuff ranging from "The Right stuff" to "Assassination of Jesse James"

>he's in heaven, it's like an eternal paradise!
>oh but, it's also sad, for no reason, so let's cry over the fact that we'll never see him again
>but we will see him, in that eternal paradise that he's currently experiencing bliss in
>but it's, also sad, for no reason

>ambush a celebrity with a question about a dead friend/colleague
>keep pressing him for the rest of the interview

This interviewer should be executed t b h.

>moved on

what the fuck, why do people say this?

ITT: Matthew McConaughey in damage control

Fuck off Matthew. Pro tip for next time you're trying to fake being sad: don't give a double thumbs up.

>doesn't give a fuck when a loved one is moving far away
>doesn't give a fuck when an SO breaks up with them
>doesn't give a fuck when they won't see a friend for a long time

the cut from your edge is getting infected already

The only reason the situation is awkward is because Matt the autist didn't know the big news that his famous former co-star has died. Interviewers ask celebrities for their thought on dead people all the time.

the word 'dead' is a trigger so people replace it with moving on
>moving on switch
>moving on to rights
>moving on tired
>my cell battery moved on
>moving on tooth
etc.

Fedora is strong with this one.

I know he's actor after all but
Have you ever heard of a film called Mud?

>Did the erotic asphixiation got him, damn...
damn what was he thinking

first time I hear the term moved on, isn't passed away the way most people say it?

You're thinking of David carradine

Waste of trips. Not only Matty Mac worked with Sam, Shepard was a well known actor.
Maybe not if youre an autistic underage like yourself.

>not realising that life is precious and that every moment apart from someone is a moment lost forever
>implying people would bawl their eyes out at funerals if their elderly relatives got on a spaceship and went to live on another planet where they get rejuvenated into young bodies and live forever
>using SO

Reddito is thataway

Somebody get this hot head out of here

>fairy tale

I bet you believe in dinosaurs lmao

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=eZh_BqJqKns

What are you doing on this board?

He probably thinks the earth is round kek what a giant faggot.