Guyz it's John Wick, but with Bruce Willis XD XD XD

>guyz it's John Wick, but with Bruce Willis XD XD XD

It's-a me Bruce Wick

look nothing like john wick

It's not gonna be redditfied fast paced no cut karate guns fights

john wick isn't a 10th as good as death wish you fagget

the main character in Death Wish is supposed to be a family man with no le ebin headshot skillz so nope

looks like Eli Roth fucked it up though

>>guyz it's John Wick, but with Bruce Willis XD XD XD
Why bother with that and just name it something else? 90% of the viewing public wont know the difference.

>they even had the thug who kills his wife be white and have him torturing a white criminal (all in fucking chicago) yet because he shoots some black dope dealers it's racist (in...chicago)

RMYT

death wish is trash

What was the last good bruce willis movie?

I really hope they don't hold back on Willis gunning down black criminals. They probably will, but the population of criminals in Chicago is so absurdly demographically black that they could justify it despite the liberal media being ready to pounce on this for glorifying guns, nevermind the racial aspects. Not that Roth has ever been one to bow to leftist criticism.

probably the first Sin City

dead nigger

Die Hard 1989

I wish it was just that. According to Roth previously, there'll be multiple "Hostel"-esque torture scenes between all that

GODDAMN RICH CUNT

>Eli Roth
>Bruce "Where's My Paycheck" Willis
>remake of what is now essentially a period piece exploitation film in current year

Stop.

it looks like a complete cluster fuck

I KILL RICH CUNTS

Let's name some actors who would be a better Paul Kersey than Bruce Willis

Idris Elba

Should be an older, upstanding man, like Jeff Goldblum

Source

>ripoff of the punisher
And you fags claim to hate capeshit

>guyz it's John Wick, but with Charlize Theron XD XD XD

The main character of Death Wish isn't a superhero, and the book predates The Punisher by two years.

You're right, I doubt Eli Roth could direct a good action sequence to save his life.

what did Sup Forums even think of john wick 2?
Just finished it and I thought it was a blast. I think it had a tiny bit too much story (but all of it was good story) which caused a case of too much fighting being in one spot so you didnt have as much variety in settings.
I think the changes made to fight scenes were overall good but I think the endless hordes of goons was a bit overdone again.
Im excited for the third movie and I'd even rate the sequel dead even, or even above the first as the story and characters were all just superb.

Can someone explain to me why leftists are losing their minds on Twitter right now over this movie? They're calling it racist and fascist. It looks like any other vigilante revenge movie to me.

fucking lol drive, john wick, and interstellar are my litmus test for brainlet pseuds that wanna seem deep.

>guyz it's John Wick, but with Jackie Chan XD XD XD

who has ever said drive or john wick or deep

morons like you tend to have very predictable """opinions""" and """interests""", hunny

It actually looks a lot better than John Wick

If you think John Wick has good action sequences you need to fuck off back to wherever you came from

Ok Eli, I'm sure your movie will be great. Maybe even better than Knock Knock and The Green Inferno.

I liked it, but it was a hair less good than the first one. The beginning was somewhat confusing, the fight scenes felt more choreographed (but were still good), and the whole "I'm retired" bit in the first half felt like padding.

But still the best action movie of the year by far.

In a world of capekino, i openly embrace more Wickino

death wish is okay, the rest are trash.

>he doesn't like Death Wish 2

Pure plebian.