Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you, I liked it

I loved the visuals.

>this movie will go in history as a bomb despite how much effort was put into it
>emoji movie will be in the green and get a sequel

Garbage ass movie.

If only they had chosen different actors for the lead roles.

they were forced to cast the fridge

>they were forced to cast the fridge
how so?

her daddy is a very powerful dude

the most uncharismatic actors I've ever seen

>this movie will go in history as a bomb because it bombed

problem?

>Garbage ass movie.
1000 worlds, no nigger planet... I feel you krager

besson has not made anything interesting since the pro
t.pro

I think this had a big impact.

With better actors, I could have been another Ghost In the Shell. It still wouldn't have made them lots of money, but it wouldn't have been a downright flop.

Another similarity between the two is that it's a film based on old source material which has already inspired other films.
>people disliked Ghost In the Shell because it was yet another Matrix Remake while the Matrix was based on the original Ghost In the Shell
>people disliked Valerian because it was yet another Star Wars remake while Star Wars is itself based on the original Valerian et Laureline comic book series

it's a huge success in France

what is France nowadays, anyway.

its not surprising

american men cant get off to anything that isnt a big bald buffed man (because they are totally not faggots) and the main girl has to be a bleached jew whore with big tits

countries with taste will love it

Everyone's complaining about Cara Delevigne, but she's actually pretty good aside from some dreadful dialogue that most actors couldn't make sound good. DeHaan is pretty good too, even though he's definitely miscast.

Rihanna is fucking dreadful, though. Should've cut all of her dialogue and just let her do that dance scene.

Same. Fucking same.

A caliphate of Syria

The entire Mythica series

Didn't they censor the version called The Professional because the US was scared by the pedo scenes ?