Why are u faggots so gay about flags and feel the need to call anyone with a korean or jap flag a service member or...

Why are u faggots so gay about flags and feel the need to call anyone with a korean or jap flag a service member or english teacher when they arent even faking shitty grammar? Ur literally cancef and need to go outside once in a while

Okay John

t. amerifat

Listen Tyler, I know you woke up on the wrong side of your army cot this morning, but don't take it out on us

im actually chinese but nobody believes me either

I believe you
A burger would never buy a pass just to shitpost

/thread

Post proof when you start a thread, Chin Ling.

Just post pic of eyes with time stamp.

Had to do that awhile back to prove asian

thanks john

Prove it: What happens if you leave a fan running in a room overnight?

Why are east Asians so incredibly superstitious

Asian here, AMA

we leave the fan running overnight. all the time. but everyone see is afraid of the white lady and all kinds of ghosts and shit. pretty fucking dumb.

here

chug a gallon of tea and die, charles

My guess is this faggot is an ABC, even with the gay widgets all Chinese have, his browser is far too clean.

Also, how the fuck would a chingchong even find Sup Forums, they have their own places to shitpost.

I wish we had mongolian anons on here.
Oh well.
Opium anyone

That's no proof.
Post your 3inch toddler.

>he doesn't understand what a meme is
>aka he doesn't get the joke

I believe you're really korean since asian are souless ants with assburger and down syndrom.

wow dude you must be an expert on china

english teacher

Pls no bully

post a pic of yourself

not as proof, it's just that we never get to see our chink fellows, so i'm curious how a Sup Forumsack looks on the other side of the world

we are both speaking in a language that's not our own, how cool is that

I'm just saying, your proof is shitty, and the way you talk is like an ABC, or at best a sea turtle, that's assuming you are chinese.

I've met like 1 person who is mainland chinese here who talks anything close to a native English speaker and she's a girl.

how many slants have you raped Tyrone?

p.s. you'll never be accepted in any asian country

i dont like this site enough to do that

haha nigger and gook talking to each other

look if you really want to get into it, I came up through the international school system.
Starting to feel like there's a wrong way to be Chinese

>, his browser is far too clean.
chinks are famous for being clean and oranizated, no?

Oh, mah chigga, of course there is a wrong way to be chinese.

But don't take it personally, if you aint very good at being the correct type of chinese it probably means you're capable of thought and reasoning.

You know how it is here, a whole bunch of people with about 3 thoughts between them.

I think you are thinking of Japs, shit here is dirty and messed up. They can't even lay a sidewalk straight, mostly because no body gives a shit.

As for browsers, they are filled with a bunch of shitty addons and viruses and stuff like that. Think your gradmas' IE7.

How about you prove you're in China faggot

Because that means getting off my ass and going outside with a timestamp to take a picture of something stupid like a car.

Yeah but the clock isn't in Chinese so I don't believe you

holy shit dude how can i make numbers become Chinese

I dont know, you tell us, you are the chink