Horror/Slasher Super comfy - General

the thread everybody knows and loves

a couple of questions to kick it off

What do you think Jason's fart smells like?
Who wins in a phone call battle Ghostface or Chucky?
>New Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be out in like 2 months, new Halloween comes out next Year.
Bitch us a TCM/Halloween crossover for 2019

Thread's theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQE3m9-qEo&t
your favorite part is around 1:04

First for Friday part 5 is the best one

It's pretty much a common fact that part 6 is the best one. Your opinion is wrong.

It's pretty much an objective fact IV is the best. Any other number is merely a typo.

5 is the most stupid and thus the most fun, 6 is probably my second favorite then 7.

Jason X was a decent movie and fuck you if you disagree

Decent. It is the best fucking Jason movie. Anytime it is on I can watch it and be entertained. Not so much with the others.

the best Jason movie gotta have fucking Jason in it.

You'd think so but no. The fact that it doesn't have Jason adds to the ridiculousness of the whole thing and makes me enjoy it even more.

No, man. It's like making a Jaws movie without Jaws but with a guy in a shark suit and actually acknowledge that in the movie. Even the Carrie crossover was better than VI. At least it had a very badass looking Jason.

bumpty bumpty

Best Girl

you wish

Texas chainsaw is a masterpiece

Chucky because he's funny and enjoys fucking with you.

Ghostface can quiz me all day and I'll get them all correct; he'd kill me just because of how salty I made him feel. Other than horror movie trivia, he'd just talk about gutting me which is boring.

>6 is best meme

I think it's funny that horror nerds liked 6 growing up because they read Fangoria and went to conventions and liked all the little in-jokes in 6 and propagated this notion that 6 was and will always be the best because it spoke to them. Then when 9 came out, another with a lot of in-jokes and with even more gore, they didn't like it because actual Jason was in it for like 5 minutes. And this narrative persisted to this day.

The fact is, part 6 is good but it's got none of the visceral shit that makes the series great, specifically tits, gore, clever deaths, and funny characters. Name ONE character besides Tommy Jarvis from part 6. Name ONE cool death other than the bloodless bodyfold. I don't wanna hear "it was neutered by the censors". So was part 7, but that one still had the best Jason costume and face makeup, Bernie Lomax and the blonde bitch were memorable characters, and the amount of retarded gardening tools Jason used to murder everyone was fantastic.

Best tits: nympho in part 5
Best ass: Terry in part 2
Best body: you know who from the remake
Best final girl: tie--Ginny from 2 and Chris from 3
Personal fave: Tina from 7
Too Bad She Didn't Show Tits award: Monica Keena from FvJ

>would slash tits off

>Name ONE character besides Tommy Jarvis from part 6
Megan. She's actually the best Friday the 13th girl ever.

Who wins?

Gremlins, no question.

Whoever wins...we lose!

Critters

Gremlins.

What kind of movie it would have been?

I decided to watch the first nightmare on elm street movie and fell asleep 30 minutes in. That movie was goddamn boring. Did anyone else feel the same?

KILL MORE CRITES!!

Critters is best.

Rob Zombie's adult Michel Myers is by far the best Mike. Look at that!

Child's Play 2 is pure kino.

Too bad 3 sucked hard

Underrated post.

But allow me to counter with:

>Place your bets.

The ENTIRE wu tang clan vs Freddy Kruger, who wins?

>The audience wins, every time.

This.
And I don't think Tobe knew exactly what he was doing or what he had made.
I got a friend who would say otherwise, but Tobe is trash director. But that's why I appreciate his 80s follow ups.

>not H1 or H6

Umm, the RV death with Alice Cooper playing? Part 4 is my favorite but 5 and 6 are really good. Even if Jason isn't in the fifth one, it's violent as hell and a great slasher.

>ywn live in a world where this was the final scene with Chucky

C'mon, people can shit on Zombie's Halloweens all they want but adult Michael *with the mask on* was GOAT.

It's good but iirc the build up is slow. I haven't watched it in ages. Part two is kinda boring, Freddy just posseses people. The third one is very good so maybe give that one a shot. The fourth, fifth and sixth one try too hard to be comedy but are still enjoyable. Part 7 is great and probably one of the scarier ones. It's set in the real world with the actors getting killed by the real Freddy who is a demon.

Sequel > Original

I wish I did not have to pay 18 dollars to go to the city to watch old movies in movie theaters.

If y'all don't mind I'm gonna link my thread in here in case y'all have any suggestions

Can't argue with those space quads and double 85s.