Drumpf is getting literal retards to pay between $35 and $100 for a cheap piece of plastic

>drumpf is getting literal retards to pay between $35 and $100 for a cheap piece of plastic
>drumpf is literally giving his supporters an autistic little gold card with their name on it as a reward for donating to his campaign the same way disabled children get to wear gold stars with their name on it in special education classes
>there are grown men clamoring to give a billionaire $35 to support his campaign and in exchange they get rewarded with a kitschy gold card with their name on it

Are Drumpf supporters autistic? Or are they just mentally ill? What would they even do with such a gold card in the first place? Are there are actual grown adults walking around the country who would proudly display one of these cards as if they meant anything? Is it because they're millennials and grew up with participation prizes and a gold card with trumps name on it is their reward for participating? Should all Drumpf supporters be euthanized to improve the gene pool?

So many questions.

But you do know that donations, by definition, need to enrich the cause you're donating to, right?

It's not as if you can sell a $20 dollar product for $25 a pop and make enough to run for president

He's just doing it like a business man, don't ask for anything, offer something.

Good idea I'm going to get one and frame it

thanks for correcting my record

>What are grassroot campaign donations

>Not wanting an official Trump membership card

Shill pls go

what's up CTR? noticed you all haven't been around too much lately. wanna say anything about Trump closing the gap in the polls while Hillary takes a week off to recover from her last rally? ;-)

look who's talking

ITT: shills from CTR being complete faggots

Just ordered mine desu

Will be great for showing the death squads when they start parsing through my neighborhood for leftists

What did Bernie donators? Nothing. Only thin air.

Btfo, sage

Allowed to be in the club if not a US citizen? I can't donate but can I buy a membership card?

>implying that isn't the only thing that can stand between you and a lynch mob on the Day of the Rope

Bernie supporters were aware they were making a donation. Drumpf supporters have to be enticed with kitschy knick knacks as if they were children (which mentally of course they are).

Looks kitschy af, something a gypsy would buy. He's a shitty businessman, but when it comes to selling merchendise to his faithful fangays, he doesn't have to have much talent to confess a basement dweller to buy another shitty item from Trump's 'totally not made in China' MAGA collection. Btw, vote for Hillary if you want to stop this emerging cult of personality.

>LOOK MOM IM USING THAT NEW WORD I LEARNED AGAIN!
kill yourself faggot

Shit bait

Bernie fags were asked to donate their college funds so they can avoid paying college tuition in the future (gotta pay 10 times that amount in taxes though lol).

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."

Membership must be earned user
(Jk I'll sell it for 125$)

NO REFUNDS

>this stupid clown is the republican nominee
>he is always so mean
>collecting donations
>not even giving a guacabowl in return
>i fucking hate drumpf

Neat

>so many questions

Like where can I get one?