Sandnigger stabs kike in Strasbourg France

OY VEY

>muh Muslims and Jews love each other
Did you not LOOK AT THAT!??!?!

>Moderately wounded

Sorry, kikes.
Better luck next time.

Title should be: extremist stabs another extremist moderately or moderate stabbing between two extremists.

So... can anyone explain me how killing white people is a jew plan ?

I think it's more plausible to believe Saudi Arabia became extremely wealthy and influential with their oil and are now pushing for the islamification of europe.

So what benefits do muslims and black africans bring to our countries again? Whoever thought diversity is strength is a self loathing piece of shit

moderately wounded
6,000,000 dead

>So what benefits do muslims and black africans bring to our countries again?

obviously they stab jews

N O T

MODERATE WOUNDERS

>moderately wounded

I get the joke.

>moderately wounded

Kek.

Well looks like the refugee crisis is over now, expect them to be deported later today

Do not piss of Jews, Germany did that and now they're being invaded.

You just have to outsnek the snek

On the surface, it would seem so. But why is the (((media))) always shilling for it?

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE.

OPEN BORDERS NOW.

>moderately wounded
Nice false flag Chaim.

israel needs to be culturally enriched just like france

>moderately wounded
>moderate

its not a plan, its parasitism. its in the parasites interest to compromise its hosts immune system, this way the parasite is safe. this also means other viruses and bacteria can more easily destroy the host, its not the parasites plan, its just the outcome

(((stein)))

>But why is the (((media))) always shilling for it?
dont wanna be racist, right?

>Moderately wounded

Top kek. Jews make the best comedians.

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

wtf I like muslim now

>racist jews don't accept muslims
>racist muslims don't accept jews
what will it be?

lol

You're pretty much right

Saudi Arabia has paid off pretty much everyone and exports their Sunnis

The "Jews" are mostly social liberal, and social liberals are for any immigration; it's why there's such a Jew bias towards such

The globalists see the cheap labor as being worth it

Gonna go to Straßburg later. I live in Kehl just over the river. Wish me luck goys

you forgot about
>motive is unclear

keked and checked

I always felt as a jew that the only time anything would actually be DONE about the Muslims is if they started actually killing wealthy jews. Every case like 9/11 or Bataclan the jews mysterious have advance info and escape.

It was predictable, Strasbourg is filled with kikes, it's the number one kike city in France

It's all a trick by Israelis for the diaspora Jews
The Israelis are mad that there are Jews in Europe, making their lives there, and not being taxed. Imagine all those shekels out of their reach...
So, Israel plans to flood Europe and the US with Muslims, so that diaspora Jews are forced to return to Israel, and be properly taxed like everyone else.

Oh fuck off shill. You don't deserve those dubs

They will blame white cis male. How they will do that is beyond me.

Are you gonna stab another Jew, Ahmed?

So its perfectly fine to mention the attacker as muslim when the victim is a jew?

Wait and see, now you're gonna see some real action against the muslims in France

I wish your country wasn't getting moderately raped by immigrants on a regular basis

Then the globalists are dumb as fuck, which cheap labor?
There's no factories in the West anymore, it's a service society, people always claim mass immigration is because of "cheap labor", but ironically the need for degrees and qualifications keeps increasing for even the most menial tasks
What's the point of inviting people who aren't even literate in their own language when an awful lot of local people not qualified enough can't apply to the lowest class jobs?

>Hassidic Jew

shame he didn't get killed.

Thank you based random muslim for helping forward the Haredi genocide.

it's not a Jew plan it's a Globalist plan, these two groups don't intersect nearly as much as you'd think

for once an act of violence that is not random. when will the eu step up efforts to protect its jewish citizens? unacceptable!

Too bad he wasn't radically injured.

The radical Muslims are worse than the moderate ones I hear.

Don't worry. Zog conspiracy is borderline retarded. As are all the stormcucks. It's no coincidence that lefties become nacis first. Same type of retarded.

>flag
nice try schlomo

fuck off Eyal

Good point.

WORLD WAR 3

They remove Juden

[rumblings of imminent racewar in the background]

Can't wait

fuck off Chaim

>moderately wounded by a moderate muslim

this is an Hassidic jew OP
this is not worth athread
its retarded religious man stabbed by retarded religious man
Hassidcs are not real jews

>An asshole gets stabbed by a similar asshole he made sure entered european nations without the peoples consent..

Oi vey it's anoda shoah.. perhaps he should try to talk to the other jews in the german government or affiliated with it, about not letting hordes of muslims into europe.

But it's hardly a trick when Israel openly calls for jews and anyone related to jews to come to Israel to increase the amount of working jews. It's similar to how the Diadochi states gave land and status to Greeks/Macedonians in return for military service.

>Import millions of Muslims
>Complain antisemitism is on the rise
Aren't Jews supposed to be intelligent?

post israeli cuties

>they remove juden
And then remove christians, buddhists hindu and everyone else afterwards aswell.. Just no.

You don't open the door for a lion and then expect it to leave you alone when you're standing right next to the meat you put out for it.

It's not about tax it's literally all down to a prophecy

Good. You reap what you sow.

Even their knife are moderate.

>New Vegas texture
Play a good game for once kike. New Vegas is a pile of shit.

haha got me there Eyal i guess im just a stupid goy

>>flag
>nice try schlomo

>New Vegas is a pile of shit

I'm triggered, we are no longer friends bongland.

Fuck man, 3000 of you'r countryman died to fill that ashtray. how much are you gonna 'shoah tax' Germany for this now anyway ?

>tumblr
>Pakistan

Yo Hershel, see it like this: Not all muslims are terrorists, but strangely all terrorist seem to be muslim.
Same here, not all Jews are conspirating Globalists, but all conspirating Globalists strangely seem to be jewish

Also, Jehova

>moderately wounded

NOT ALL STAB WOUNDS ARE BAD

That's not Pakistan, that's clearly Vegan Friendly Japan

Don't you want jews to leave your country and come to Zion?

No one cares, Peru.

>not being taxed
but he was living in France

Bangladesh is poo in loo mutant Japan. They are not pakis.

It's always irritated me that Cologne is in Germany but sounds like it should be in France and Strasbourg is in France but sounds like it should be in Germany.

Get this shit sorted out Yuropoors.

Immigrants doing the jobs native French won't do.

Get laid by their women?

Well Cologne is called Köln in Germany.

>america talking about cuckolding
nothing special to see here.

Yeah but no one cares what it's called in German. English is the only relevant language.

>moderately stabbed by a moderate muslim

Kek

Damn it! He didn't die

Why not just:
White neonazis push six gorillion Jews into knife they forced on peaceful Muslim who was protesting the rise of right wing populists.

>Moderate wound
Moderate wound from a moderate muslim

I don't see the issue as long as the wound is not out of proportion to the muslim

>nothing special to see here.

Must be what German women say when they have to look at the penis of Russian rape-spawn and that's why they beg for more Arab immigrants lmao

Viruses are hard to kill.

>moderately wounded
Moderately wounded by a moderate islamist, kikes always get off easy from the mudslimes.

this is funny.

why is nobody laughing

BASED
A
S
E
D

And nothing of value was lost

>Killing white people
NO NO NO GOY IS THAT WHAT YOU THOUGHT WE WANTED?

I mean seriously goy, wihtout white people who's gonna make a trustful society? Who are we going to blame for the holocaust?

>a Jew got consequence'd
>therefore Jews have nothing to do with Muslims flooding into Europe

but it's true. america is the country with the greatest obsession with cuckolding. you even made a trillion dollar hollywood movie out of it to convert every last woman in your great country. but you can always shitpost on the net if it makes you feel better.

You've made it clear time and time again throughout history that it's what you wanted, by your actions, and you will be held responsible for them, and your crimes shall be punished, and you have racked up a massive tab.