In the name of diversity!

Make Black Panther White
change.org/p/marvel-make-black-panther-white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
bunchecenter.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015-Hollywood-Diversity-Report-2-25-15.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Done, gave him better powers too.

>this persistence

>a shirtless luchador white guy whose power is merging two animals together to make one animal and who has two first names

I really want to know what was going through the creator's head when they made B'wana Beast.

>The guy who started it is black
I wonder how white sjws will react

I love my job.
And I hate niggers.

>Blacks make up 16% of Justice League headers but only 12% of America
>Hispanics make up 16% of America

I'm not saying blacks are over represented in basically all forms of media, but basically Cyborg should be named Paco.

Paco's not much of a superhero name for a guy who's half robot now is it

The -tron at the end is silent

Niggers are more whiny though.
So they get their way by crying like children.
Look at Milwaukee.

>in basically all forms of media
>Justice league
What percentage of Hispanics are actually in the Justice League/DC Comics? They have a whole Asian group now for fucks sake.

ahhh.. so many butthurt white dudes. I get it change is hard. White guys used to watch and read comics and look at the main character and go.. YEAH thats me!. but now its more difficult right? You cant like spiderman anymore cause hes black thats not me. Cant like Captain america anymore cause hes black thats not me! Cant like ironman anymore cause SHES black thats double not me! Sadly you arent the only ones that read comics anymore. You're just gonna have to accept that things change.

Did you copy paste this from a comments section?

The only one I can think of is Blue Beetle, but I'm sure there are more I'm not remembering.

Or we can start hanging you lot again.

What point are you trying make, OP? No one on Sup Forums likes race-swapping of any kind and most people here are white so it can't be to upset black people.

>Look at Milwaukee.
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
Also

gotta love that sociopath mentality. Makes me glad marvel took the direction it did diversity. Oooo Diversity... cant say that word either.

Then why are you shilling a niggers petition for free?

Is there a reason you support changing existing characters instead of creating new ones?

Because he is my house nigger.
Learn some fucking respect and use some simple logic before posting a laughing gif and chimping out next time and making yourself look like a fucking moron.

Signed.

If you don't give nigs everything they want they start rioting and killing cops

Fuck yeah, OP. This is the Male Caucasian Universe thirteen films and running strong. MAKE BLACK PANTHER WHITE.

What would happen if Trump put all blacks in work camps?

>13 movies
>only one of them is good

Yikes

That's one skimpy outfit.

>I really want to know what was going through the creator's head when they made B'wana Beast.
Probably "Fuck this is going to be awesome!" They were right.

Nothing would get done. Work is arsenic to niggers.

its happened repeatedly before i dont really need to support it so much as its a cycle that happens all the time. Thor has gone through how many characters being thor? IronMan was Rhodey for a time in the main comic. Bucky was cap before Falcon and before that US Agent was Cap for awhile. And personally because creating new ones can create an overstuffed universe. Look at the X men series and how many new characters they created? how many of them went anywhere? I dont support it but im not against it either. Its the way comic books have been for decades stop pretending that hasnt been the case and do what any normal comic book fan does and just let the cycle pass the way it normally does and goes back to the normal status.

They still wouldn't work.

>This idiot

Hes just a black guy you happen to agree with.

>this nigger

Who the fuck is rioting for comic book characters?

Ah, so as long as something has a dedicated tradition of happening, you don't have an issue with it? That seems like something you won't commit to.

>Whites make up 60% of America
>Always make up 98% of any media they're in
>if minorities try to take up more than their alloted 2% then it's a war on white people, (see white men) and diversity is being forced upon them

>if we make original minority characters nobody buys them because they dont want them
>nobody likes nigs or minorities unless we destroy white characters first
>nobody likes them afterwards either

maybe the problem is that nobody that buys comics wants minority characters at all?

A nigger who knows his place is to serve.

He wouldn't, probably just the nigs and spic gangs, but he would probably leave all the other blacks be :)

Got me there polturd. I bet you've never picked up a comic, let alone a book to read in your life.

>if i just make up some numbers im sure no one will question them

Did you know that there are yearly reports on representation by race of all films released in theaters?

goddamit Sup Forums fuck off you're not even being fucking subtle

Don't make this weird Milo

>whites make movies
>put whites in

>blacks make movies
>put blacks in
>force whites to put blacks in their movies too

I don't consume media with nigs

>Did you know that there are yearly reports on representation by race of all films released in theaters?

Go ahead and educate me on them cause I bet for sure that white people don't just take up 60%. If you don't want your retarded logic used against you, then maybe dont use it in the first place.

Sup Forums would have blamed jewish people, or thrown in some dank memes by now. This is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

BINGO
No one wants to read nigger stories or social justice stories.

>This crying nigger.

>Thanks and let's make America great again

Yeah this doesn't just reek of a sweaty polturd's paws all over it.

yeah! not like blacks built the white house! oh wait.. not like blacks were specifically kidnapped and brought to the US for labor. oh wait. Gotta love it when lazy white guys blame lazy black guys.

Been reading comics for over 25 years.

>whites make movies

I thought it was Jews who made movies. Can't make up your mind yet again retard?

They make up 80% of america and probably 75% of media
seems okay to me

Not even black panther has a 100% black cast. Shows made by Tyler Perry and Shonda Rimes certainly don't either.

You're right in that whites are currently over represented, but it's nowhere near 98%, and it's worth noting that blacks are also over represented. I'm not unreasonable, I can recognize that there ought to be greater representation in the industry. I'm just tired of blacks using the blanket term People of Color to pretend that all minorities are on their side.

Here's last years report if you want all the details:bunchecenter.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015-Hollywood-Diversity-Report-2-25-15.pdf

There is a reason we had to kill and whip you lot to make an example. Because you are lazy by nature.

These numbers are not at all correct.

I simply see it as how comic books operate and could care less as long as the story and characters are interesting. I dont complain about changes cause thats part of the industry and just cause its change i dont like doesnt mean i gotta whine about it.

Do they have a problem with the original characters or the "taking up the mantle" part. That pisses off fans even when the character is white.

>whites conquered the world
>purchased nigs from other nig tribes

>This is what happens when you're race is weak and lazy. You get enslaved by superior races and made to work.
>Being this mad that your people are dominated and made bitches by whites.

We literally fucking own you LOL
How fucking mad does it make you that your people were property. That your people were utterly proven to be inferior through being enslaved.
It hurts to know you race is weak huh?

the problem is introducing characters in general and making them a success is difficult in our nostalgia age. And if youre true about nobody buys comics with minority comics then you can just sit back and relax and watch black spiderman and black captain america and black ironwoman fail. Either way if they;re unsuccessful whats everyone whining about itll change if its not.

You don't complain about any changes made to characters? Not the retconning of marriages, or complete turnarounds in motivation, or arbitrary changes to backstory? None of these things affect how you feel about the characters?

Well I'm tired of whites using the term for the same reason

>but it's nowhere near 98%

Of course not, maybe I should have said 94- 96%.

>Here's a 66 page PDF that I cannot quote so it's upto you to look through it to prove me right

I skimmed that and the first graph that caught my attention was pic related.

In other words, you're an idiot and your own argument is stupid and makes no sense when it's reversed on you.

Like I said, you're so used to 99% of media being all white that when 2% of it slightly shifts to not being all white you start panicking.

>This thread is still up

you one assume im black im not. 2 calling blacks lazy and had to be whipped by even lazier white guys and failing to see the irony of that is funny and sad. Has it occured to you yet that maybe if whites werent so lazy and did their own work there wouldnt be blacks in the US right now?

Jews buy movies.

>intentionally making comics to fail just to please some whiny jigaboos

You're just looking at leads there, I thought we were talking about characters in general. Look, if you want me to go through and find some interesting tidbits I will, I just thought you'd be interested in seeing the full thing, since there's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

says proven inferior. Blacks top almost all the athletics in the US. Whites needed blacks to do labor for them cause they were too lazy. I get it man you have some inferiority issues and are afraid of change. Its ok man.. We all have to grow up sometime and realize that bubble we live in isnt the only thing out there.

intentionally changing comics to please some whiny butthurt white guys.

Yeah thats much better.

I'll just post another thread if this one is taken down.
You triggered nigger

>I'm not a nigger I was merely pretending

They would get job security and guaranteed housing. It's everything they ever wanted

You're the one who said I just made up numbers so I asked you to prove me wrong with specifics and you couldn't do it. Instead you throw me a PDF that proves me right.

>There's a lot of interesting stuff in there

Yeah it's a lot interesting to see how over-represented white people are in media, yet they claim to be persecuted and bring up bogus arguments like "black people are 12% of the population so they should be 12% of the justice league"...Something is seriously wrong with you if you thought that you were being clever typing that out.

calls someone a triggered nigger. When he cant see how badly triggered he is by devoting time to this endeavor.

Its like youre impervious to irony. Thats an awesome super power.

If you aren'tt inferior you wouldn't have been slaves :D

>Triggered Nigger is extra triggered

>white people crying about not having enough

>BUT I WANT 99% OF THE THINGS INSTEAD OF 80%!!!!

Control your white entitlement.

>Triggered Nigger is retriggered

>80%

It's not even that huge of a shift. It's more like from 99.6% to 98.5%.

>niggers excel in athletics because they were bred for brutishness like Pit Bulls
>meanwhile they're roughly as smart as particularly dumb chimps

if only nigs had been bred with doglike loyalty

ahh gotta love that default logic. Its cool bro i get it. You need to cling to that. Its what racists do blame someone else. So you go ahead and spend time posting about how lazy blacks that projection isnt obvious or completely transparent at all.

How did they categorize actors like Zoey Saldana and Alexis Bledel?

Methinks this avatar loser got a new step-dad of the african american persuasion

You were enslaved like animals. LOL

Nah