youtube.com/watch?v=mmjjefSlBvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FINGER IN THE BUM
10 GOOD MAN
DABID GET THE CRAYONS

First for Stannis

THE HOOOOOOOOR IS PREGNANT

What are they talking about

All hail His Grace, Aegon of House Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

>he is a big guy

Public Service Announcment: If you fuck a white walker, your dick will fall off

>6 foot vs. 5.11

MORE WINE!

9th for the cutest queen

lame

better one was the venn diagram where you had reddit chars, tv chars, tumblr chars

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

For you

why is he so butthurt when people find flaws in his shitty writting?
twitter.com/b_cogman/status/893148437339791360

bad pussy is ours

Damn forgot pic, anybody has it?

>no Rhoynar
>Targaryen

What is Jon thinking?

Would you marry Emilia?

I would

How the fuck did Bran and that chick walk the 600 miles from the wall to winterfell in a single episode? It's like a two month journey

Reminder that Stannis is an autist who doomed Westeros to years of war by killing Renly, the best chance for a quick peace.

>tormund
>our guy

I can't believe that they couldn't come up with something more clever than "HBO is Falling"

lol I'm retarded

Are Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke the worst actors on television?

Who wouldnt? Shes fucking hot

>tfw we could not save him from Dumb and Dumber

take your slander elsewhere, Aegon is pure Targaryen blood

Reminder that Euron and Daario have never been in the same place at the same time.

Killing that faggot was totally justied

good lord

>how the fuck did Euron sail from kings landing to the opposite side of the continent in one episode

Timelines retard

inb4 virgins calling her fat

>If the CotF resurrected him with their magic (which I assume is the reason for Coldhands' existence; we haven't actually seen why he exists in the books yet), then he could. We don't know what happened to his body in the show and he'd likely be resurrected as an evil wight knowing D&D.

So would a wight Stannis still try to claim the throne? Could he communicate normally? Also we're definitely going to get a wight Roose and Ramsay.

>Reminder that Renly is a retard who doomed Westeros to years of war by opposing his brotther, the best chance for a quick peace.

>Theon
>our guy

Why is Sweet Robin's mother on our side? She was annoying as fuck.

>Redditgaryens think they're better than Blackfires.
Analds > First Men > Dornish > Shit >>>>>>>>> Valyrian inbreds

does this mean they fuck?

totally would. comes off as a nice girl actually. inb4 virgins counter"""""argue"""""

>No penis
>Bad smell
Perfect fit, honestly

Misses Bean?

The same way Tristan BTFOed you're waifu: by being amazing.

"the people will fear her"
What people? She's burning lannister soldiers. Soldiers who have spent the last 6 seasons raping, torturing and robbing every commonfolk they come across. The people would be relieved and happy.
Tyrion is either really shitty hand of the queen or he is working for his family. Since when has he ever cared about common people?

>Few of the birds that Aemon had sent off had returned as yet. One reached Stannis, though. One found Dragonstone, and a king who still cared.

>Winter has come to King's Landing
>it has been ruined by the war, either by Dany's dragons or Cersei blowing more if up with Wildfire
>under the ruins of the Sept of Baelor, a body stirs
>and who
>are you

Reminder that Arya is Euron

>Why
mommy give milky

>can't even type correctly
>confusing dornishmen with rhoynar
This isn't your fight, wikifag. Begone.

/our girl/
/our queen/

Watch the whole scene and then tell me you would marry
youtube.com/watch?v=mmjjefSlBvY

LOVE DANY, LOVE

ITS THE KEY

What would Stannis be doing in the sixth season if he had won the battle for Winterfell in 5x9 like planned in the original script?

Cast him

Kit actually somewhat improved from the first season. He's still shit but it's not as bad as it was. Emilia is worse than ever.

/ourguys/:
>, Stannis, Davos, "Smelly Melly" Melissandre, Jon, Daenerys, Robert Baratheon, Ned, Barristan Selmy, Little Finger, Darkstar (DAYNE?), the Hound, Aegon I, Euron, Yohn Royce, Arthur Dayne, Rhaegar, Lyanna, Ghost, Duncan the Tall, Aegon V Baelor Breakspear, Maeker, Robb, Viserys (I, III), Jeor Mormont, Qyburn, Ros, Bryden Tully, Brynden Rivers

Reddit's guys:
>Cersei, Sansa, Brienne, Arya, Tyrion, Greyworm, Gregor "JUST" Clegane, Doran Martell, Sand Snakes, Olenna Tyrell, Renly Baratheon, Loras, Margery, the Waif, Gendry, Aeiron Brightflame, High Sparrow, Oberyn Martell, Areo Hotah, Jorah Mormont, Pycelle, Bronn, Willem Darry, Ollie, Olyvar, Yara, Osha

>>No penis
>>Bad smell
I smell great tho

switch Olena and Ellaria

>Tyrion sends a smaller force to take a larger force in a castle

This is sad, you should neck yourself.

>>No penis
>perfect fit

Is Sup Forums full or qt girls?

Yes, Daenerys gets pregnant. Their son is the prince tha was promised. They both die in the end.

best tits

>random Jaime x Cersei sex scene

THE MISCARRIAGE LEAK IS CONFIRMED

wtf i love reddit now

Am I to understand that a committee or something is actually reading this guy's scripts and approving them?

I can think of a better wight.

I don't know. Look man, he's dead and gone in the show. You'll just have to accept it. Think of it as a mercy. Imagine what lines he'd be delivering if he had been in season 6 and now this season.

MCD would've been a great Moqorro. ;_;

moqorro

COME AND feel with me

He'd have Jon's storyline, so basically he'd be doing an abridged version of whats been happening in the last book.

>No Knight King on our side

What is a "wikifag?" Can we just not call them faggots? Why does everything have to be a fucking portmanteau.

>actor plays a character that's meant to overreact and overemote, to contrast the stoic cripple she ends up loving who literally can't emote
>omg dude you can't marry this actress

What are you autistic motherfuckers even doing on Sup Forums if you can't understand how acting works? At least post something from a goddamn interview for fuck's sake.

topjej

the one sent for an emmy was just as bad as those

unironically reads like some twelve year old's fanfic

>/my guys/
Stannis, Qyburn, Blackfish, Radmure, All Daynes, Ned, Bloodraven, Aerys I, Tywin, Selmy, Bobby B, Robbs Face,
>/yourguys/
cock and balls, balls and cock

See

>"Cercei is so evil"
>killing a child on their wedding day isn't

Shut up faggot.

you are a woman, though, so your opinion literally doesn't matter here

But the Bolton's would be defeated, the Northeners wouldn't back him.

that cock merchant guy from season 5

The eyebrows are better at acting than the chick they are attached to

Wikifags makes me angrier than showfags, if you want to keep track of stuff have markers on your books and look stuff up in them you fucking pseudoshowfags

Well the author said Joffrey is Trump and everyone thinks it's fine to kill him irl since he's Hitler.

It's every man for himself in Westeros.

Idris Elba.

killing joffrey was a necessary evil

she's fat

You forgot Dagmer Cleftjaw and Karl Tanner you pleb.

Exactly what I mean. If I'm being a faggot, just call me a fucking faggot.

Because calling someone a faggot doesn't describe what they're doing wrong succinctly enough, you fucking newfag.

inb4 GoT goes full Naruto and Wights start raiding House catacombs and reanimating prominent figures.

screencap this.