Has there even existed something more pathetic than this cuck?

the biggest fucking JUST in human history
the fact that he will be the last emperor became obvious once this mess with rasputin started

He should have wiped out the communists before it was too late. One weak man cost you your empire.

Leave Nicky alone!

communists taking power was a good thing, they made Russia better

This. Stalin in particular made Russia a superpower.

Georgian

Nice proxy Yuri.

Vlad should just throw down the towel and let us annex western russia desu

No despotism can be consistently cruel enough. When Russia showed weakness then people supported bolsheviks and rekt the Tsar. Daily reminder that in 1919 it was 3, 5 mln Reds vs 650 000 Whites

But he's a saint now, so you better pray to him. :^)

(((Georgian)))

In ur pidorashkas opinion every1 who hasnt killed millions and imprisoned dozens of millions russians is a cuck. Fuck off commieshit.

Are Georgians proud that Stalin is from Georgia? I know they have one of the few Stalin Statues left

Let's check
>Russia before USSR
they were lacking in industrialization
>Russia after communist revolution
USSR was a superpower, powerful enough to be fearful enemy of USA

take your white/blue glasses off and stop being so blind

Stalin always looks like some sort of robot to me.

>USSR was a superpower
Ye, costed us like 50 million russians. Wasnt worth it one bit.

>not worshiping an inbred inept braindead German cuck that fucked up LITERALLY everything that he has touched means that you must be a communist

To my understanding keeping the communists down wasnt going to be enough. WW1 was draining the military and the population was getting pissed as all fuck. Basically if Russia hadnt wasted so much man power in WW1 they could have easily kept any rebellion under control. But they had to join or they would have lost face for abandoning Serbia and theyd be at a disadvantage making further conquests in the balkans without an ally to support them.

t. queen Elizabeth, Nicky's grand-niece

If it wasn't for Stalin not giving a fuck about human ressources and lives Russia wouldn't exist nowadays.
His will and callousness won the second world war, not even hitler or napoleon were as callousness.

Romanows were incest wrecks, cut them and they bleed to death.

>unironically think that if i dislike cuckolas II i necessarily should sympathize with the jews

That's what you get for your superpower delusions. You tought us that lesson at Poltava. You learned that after WWII and Brezhnev's fucked up policies.

Every country has that one singular moment where they learn that being a great power is not it's all that cracked up to be. You sacrifice generations of males and your country's long-term development for a tiny boost in prestige.

>once this mess with rasputin started
>as if he wasn't a wreck at coronation or during his shit trip to Japan
It's his dad's fault, you fucking donkey.

ITT Russia before Communism

And after. But at least you WUZ SUPERPOWERZ AND SHIEEET right?
Communist cucks.

Alaska was sold way before commies.

>Russia During Communism

Not everyone can afford to be a noncommittal mountain kike simply storing everyone's gold. Some countries have to bear the brunt of being superpowerz and shiiet for that gold to exist.

Commie kill a white german king Nikolaus 2 of Russia and move kike to power. Whites lost the dominance, when kikes kill White Czar.

Im sure living under a dictatorial regime that could send you to starve somewhere in Siberia was wonderful.

So just like in Russian Empire then?

Lifespan of the (((USSR))): 74 years
Lifespan of tsarist Russia: 370 years

MbI

Race mixing with anglo blood

I dont remember the Tsars ordering the execution of millions of people and engineer famines to exterminate unruly farmers.
I also dont remember him having thousands of churches destroyed and trying to the destroy the Russian heritage.

Mountain Jews btfo

ahem

>What are his secret police
>What was the revolution of 1905

One of the big reason for the communist uprising was that wide spread starvation was a thing. Partly because it was a poor crop year, partly because of ww1, partly because nobles didnt give a fuck.

Why would they just destroy their property?
They killed millions by working them to death obviously
And famines were not engineered but random, very often however, and deadly stupidity is no better than evil wit

>China and Cuba became a part of Russia
Really mixes a drink

How many people were executed for political reasons in 19th century Russia?
A couple of thousands?
How is that in any way comparable to the mass killings commited by your beloved (((bolsheviks)))?

Oh boy. You really believe that serfdom is morally comparable to actual mass slaughter?
Serfs had to endure pretty horrible living conditions but they werent "worked to death" by their landlords.
It was in the interest of the landlord to look after his serfs since they were his main source of income.
How about you read some history books written by actual medievalists who looked into serfdom?

he didn't racemixed with anglos
anglo's royal family is german

You seem to be severely retarded. I take it you're one of those mental basketcases who think masonic rejects peter the "great" or cathrine the "great" were good tsars.

The only reason the soviet union didnt fall under Lenin was massive US invsetments in the USSR. They were just as large under Stalin.

These jewish "leaders" of the USSR (lenin stalin trotsky et consortes) were a kleptocracy who died billionares even in the dollar of their days. They did nothing for the russian people and less than nothing for the russian worker.

You should read some of Mathew Johnssons stuff at Rusjournal.org He only cites prime souces and acredited works but proves these historical facts definiatively.

This senile fuck is the one responsible for communism.

>I dont remember the Tsars ordering the execution of millions

Peter the "great" did, he allso massacred thousands of clergy and was a satan worshipping high level mason. Cathrine continued in his "great" footsteps.

They're only forgotten because the heinous crimes of the marxists overshadow them.
That being said, had they had the technology of Stalin or Lenin at hand, they might have been able to do just as much "great" things for Russia.

There was a great Marxist named Lenin
Who did two or three million men in.
That’s a lot to have done in
But where he did one in
That grand Marxist Stalin did ten in.

Nope. It was Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany who funded Lenin and created the Soviet Union.

How does it feel to be completely historicly illiterate?

God knows why I still even visit this place.

'wide spread starvation' doesn't causes uprising since there was no uprisings during collectivisation, civil war, siege of leningrad and others (every single of which were incompatable to what was called 'starvation' under the reign of nicholas II)
i'll tell ya how it happened

1. jews disliked us for not elevating them like anglos did
2. then this worldwide commie conspiracy came along
3. at the same time educated part of russian society wants liberal reforms to make everything 'like in england'
4. at the same time heir apparent of alexander III's dies leaving nicholas to be successor
5. alexander III knows he's a cuck and wants to change the line, but dies too early
6. nicholas II becoming the tsar and starting to copy his father's policies and behaviour but everyone see he's a cuck unlike his father
7. then he manages to discredit himself with russo-japanese wars and rasputin
8. jews see everything and play up to this
9. tired grand dukes conspire to overthrow him and make russia constitutional monarcy
10. they beat the abdication out of him, and he gives the crown to other grand duke
11. other grand duke doesn't care about anything at all and just wants to go to live in france and gives the power to the provisional government
12. russia is now a republic and everyone is happy about that, we're now progressive and tolerant like france
13. the only problem is that by removing monarchy they removed the only obstacle for jews to get in power
14. ((jacob schiff)) pumps alot of money in protesters
15. on his money trotsky forms red army out of bydlo and latvian and chinese mercenaries that takes power in petrograd and declare themselves only legitimate government
16. whites lose civil war because they didn't formed any narrative other than 'against bolsheviks'
17. bolsheviks red army intimidated everyone and established USSR
18. russia is india now
end of story

>putting your nose where it doesnt belong and sacrificing your men at the same time
"russians" never learn