Would you still support Trump if you went to school?

Would you still support Trump if you went to school?

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
archive.is/HXbXT
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a graduate degree and support Trump.

I'd like to see this further broken down by subject. It'd be fucking hilarious.

College is trash. It's a re-education camp more than anything. If I could do it all over I never would have gone, complete waste of time and money unless you go for something you really need a degree for, like engineering or if you want to be a medical professional.

People who have attended (((college))) are more likely to support Shillary. Why in the world would that be happening?

it seems really counterintuitive that educated people would be stupid enough to vote for Hitlery

also I have a Bachelors and am likely to return to school and continue my education within the next 6 months

>I'd like to see this further broken down by subject. It'd be fucking hilarious.
lol so true

Would you still support hillary if you didn't suck cock?

Also this:
I'd also like to see Trump support by IQ and income.

women are 60% of graduates, those statistics aren't exactly legitimate. The fact that so many bachelor's degree people support him despite the demographics shows that he's doing ok.

How many of those are gender studies and liberal arts majors?

Only 11 year olds can relate to Drumpf because his vocabulary is of the same size.

This is all I could find. It's only red vs blue, it doesn't say how Trump does vs Hillary.

by "educated" they mean brainwashed

I wish i could vote for trump. I really want him to win. Watching news would be fun again!

He has the best words.

I have a MBA and I'm voting for Trump

>get a degree in Interpretive African Feminist Dancing
>"luk mam, I iz educated nao!"

Good one, leaf.

>3.92 GPA at SJSU
>Graduated Molecular Bio
>Worked for a year as EMT and scribe
>Currently MS2 med school
>Registered republican. Voted Trump.

the cucks i knew back then at SJSU have been brainwashed by that fucking campus so much they don't even know politics, they just go off of the latest trend. my stem major buddies are all the same. universities teach too much nig nog history and force you to take ethnic studies for graduation requirements. bs bs bs

Are mathematics a sub branch of Interpretive African Feminist Dancing?

Nice source, leaf.

Seems like the lib arts and gender studies would be entirely blue then.

Given that's a very big trend that's still gaining momentum, I wouldn't be worried that much. STEM fields are hard, let's lie about rape!

Masters in chemical engineering and still voting for him. Oh man 5 whole percent difference from college grads with a small number of people polled.

100x this

Oh yeah, because going to a liberal college to get a women's studies degree must mean that you're smarter.

Most highly educated voters means voters most likely to work in Academia. The guy who wants to cut spending in Education is literally a threat to their jobs.

A girl I knew in college who's gone off the deep end in the last two years posts shit like pic related pretty often.

This one was after Hillary secured the nomination. She rambled on for a huge wall of text about how unfit Hillary was to be president, but that she was going to vote Hillary anyway.

Some Trump supporter responded with this and pretty much completely blew her the fuck out.

If they took a basic economics class, yes
>tax cuts for you, and you, and you, and me!
>what do you mean where the money is coming from! We aren't in debt or anything! Have more money!

I find it ironic Sup Forums blasts welfare queens while demanding tax cuts.

A very tiny fraction of educated people become teachers. Major universities graduate around fifty thousand a year and have three thousand staff.

This.
Educated people (scientist, engineers, software developpers...) vote Trump.

Uneducated people (Masters degree without math) vote HIllary.
And since they're uneducated, you can fool them into thinking she's the "smart" choice...

If gender studies, liberal arts, and marxist indoctrination majors weren't counted the majority of people with bachelor degrees would support Trump.

I have a degree, I'm a CPA, and I support Trump.

My IQ is far above average, and most likely far above yours, OP.

>most highly indoctrinated people's are voting for clinton

i'm still in school and voting Trump, does that count?

I went to a private school so no Marxist indoctrination for me

I have post graduate degree and support Trump.

See this shit, nigger:

Why are educated people more likely to vote for psychotic criminal with damaged brain? I'm not saying that trump is ideal or even good candidate - he's showman and cheap populist but hitlery is literally worst possible choice ever. You'd have to vote for some random nutjob from mental asylum to make it worse.

Yes, but I would tell everyone I support clinton or sanders to avoid having my education and career ruined for having the wrong opinion

>blacks have the lowest graduation rates
I think we could get along with liberals just fine, with our apparent common ground of hating niggers

read the filename

>Would you be an islamic terrorist if you studied in a madrasa?
What's your point OP?

Medical Biologist here, favour Trump heavily. Its more than young people vote left I think more than anything.

>free college, they have lots of debt
>higher taxes, state and community colleges get more money, hence higher pay for professors
>mandatory English courses, a lot of the "classic" literature is written by leftists
>Trump is unpopular, young people are influenced by their peers, herd mentality

>I have a graduate degree
and you're still on Sup Forums..lol
so you're over 25 right?

either you're lying or you have a sad pathetic life.

>"I'd like to see Trump support by IQ and income"

You'd just get BTFO even more shill, people who are unemployed and who are on foodstamps are more likely to vote for the entitlement programs and GIBSMEDAT mentality of Clinton than they are to vote for a republican.

Makes sense. More schooling, more student debt. Of course they'll vote for the candidate that is more likely to absolve them from that debt.

The same with brexit.

Morrisey was right about MSM

archive.is/HXbXT

Considering I have a masters and support Trump, I guess so.

uh, this place on average has more clever people than, say, the pub. Sup Forums is one of those place where you could vent and say what you really think without losing your job or burning bridges. either way you don't determine whether someone is lying or not because you think with your ass. stop projecting, not all of us are dumb shits like you.

>verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
>chart shows that Science and Math are majority Democrat
>chart shows that IT is majority Democrat
>chart shows that Engineering is majority Democrat
>chart shows that Physicians are majority Democrat
>chart shows that Legal workers are majority Democrat

keep lying yourself to feel better, loser. you conservashits are just retarded.

>inb4 muh anecdotes
>inb4 "I work in IT and all of my imaginary friends are voting for Trump"

I completed a bachelor's degree, and yes, I am voting Trump unconditionally.

I have a Bachelor's and I already do support Trump.

Going into college this winter, I support Trump.

Hillary is female Stalin.

I'm pretty sure this is a Republican thing, not a Trump thing. Trump had the majority support among all education levels compared to the other Republican candidates.

we've already addressed that before. saying you support trump is a good way to damage your reputation in academia.

Most colleges, especially in the us, are liberal HQ's.
Most teachers are hippies who never really left the 60's and constantly sprout their bullshit so easily impressionable kids think they're right.
Even more if people study social studies, woman studies ir such.
So the average college person being a liberal isn't surprising at all

the chart is Republican vs Democrat and was compiled BEFORE Trump, dumbass. though Trump has alienated college-educated more than any other Republican candidate, so his support would be even worse.

fuck you buddy. Sup Forums isn't just for basement virgins.

Thats because colleges indoctrinate kids into accepting liberalism. It's really not hard to understand, you go to a liberal college and come out a brainwashed liberal idiot.

If you have no will or thoughts of your own, which is unfortunately most kids these days.

>Even more if people study social studies, woman studies ir such.
Majority of Mathematicians, Physicists, Astronomers, Engineers, IT workers, etc. are Democrat.

Majority of Urologists are Republican though. People who study piss for a living are conservative.

I have, in STEM, and I would still vote for him.

Not because I love him or because I agree with him on everything (far from it), but for two other reason :

1) "Liberals", and progressives are showing their true face because of him. They are pure totalitarists and need to be defeated, even if Hillary is not. Also, if there is a race war to come, I'd better have a Trump in the office than an Hillary.

2) Trump is right about how the US protect ourselves. In return, we must bow to anything you say. I'm tired of it. I want our military power back, and I want Europe to start putting our own interests first.

Trump is also not an ideologue.

currently at university for comp sci. cry harder shills :^)

Ok. Saying you're a Republican is a good way to get yourself looked down upon. Is that better or do you still have a stick up your ass?

I went to school and I support trump. I have my diploma on my wall and my MAGA hat on the shelf next to it.

Why are most degrees awarded non-stem degrees?

See pic:

>As you get older, you're more likely to vote republic. Has the brainwashing worn off?
>Men are less likely to support democrats at any age.
>People earning Up until this election, people earning over 100k were more likely to vote republican.
>married men always vote republican.

Poly Sci dropout here

We were discussing Syrian refugees one day and I made a comment about the problem of homelessness in many cities and perhaps taking care of our own citizens before once again getting cuck'd by foreign policies. Some faggot chewed me out for two minutes, literally infuriated that I didn't support accepting refugees.

It's a libtard cesspool.

Trump: People who live in the real world.

Hillary : Social Studies students.

/thread

fpbp

>Why are most degrees awarded non-stem degrees?
Keep crying, faggot. Just accept that you conservashits are our genetic inferiors.

Majority of Mathematicians, Physicists, Astronomers, Engineers, IT workers, etc. are Democrat.

>2x masters and a PhD

.. would vote for Trump just to see mainstream media, liberals, sjws, progressives and all around virtue signalling do-gooders squirm, cry and get panic attacks similar to what happened after Brexit.

And besides - if USA survived GW Bush it will maybe even thrive under Trump.

>34% of post grads favor trump.
I find that hard to believe, they must be counting MBAs as "education".

But user, I am in school at a top 10 college and have a 3.85 gpa

>it will be hilarious
Totally
So, go ahead and tell us your degree

>all these anecdotes

>I'd like to see this further broken down by subject.

I second this.

Very interesting that doctors-surgeons etc are republican.They are one of the most liberal-leftist folk here. Erdogan went really hard on them during Gezi Riots.

Is that an american thing or doctors everywhere lean on right except roachistan?

Yes, liberal arts degree is basically worth less than no education.

People are starting to realize this.

Also, I love how sites are basically limousine liberals trying to flaunt their unearned moral and intellectual superiority over the rest of Americans. It's the same attitude which drove people to Trump is the first place.

You losers would just be even more asspained. Majority of Mathematicians, Physicists, Astronomers, Engineers, IT workers, etc. are Democrat.

And those numbers are BEFORE Trump, who has alienated college-educated voters more than any previous Republican candidate.

Nah. Just those people that are that highly educated have a few things in common, generalizations incoming, but, mostly accurate ones.

1. They aren't politically minded, they are disgusted with the general political landscape, and do not concern themselves with the thought often.

2. They're more cosmopolitan in mindset, liberal policies, at first blush, make more sense to someone who cares for the well being of the planet rather than your own nation.

3. Universities are liberal cesspools, less so in STEM and advanced degree programs, but still heavily leftist.

4. They may answer polls differently due to social pressure, due to how much of a fucking retard blowhard trump is, I know a lot of what I'm calling "closet trumpets", people who will vote for him but don't want anyone to know about it.

Philistine.
Liberal arts is as important to civilization as STEM. I imagine you are confusing lib arts with some of the more unsavory humanities.

>Projection: The post

Most people, especially naive young liberals, do not realize we aren't taking in "refugees".

I'm for taking in actual refugees, that's not what's going on here.

Don't let one bleating cuck bitch scare you from your major.

My sister and mother both have there masters. My wife has her BA and I am getting my AA than Im going to work on getting a BS. We are all voting for Trump.

>4. They may answer polls differently due to social pressure, due to how much of a fucking retard blowhard trump is, I know a lot of what I'm calling "closet trumpets", people who will vote for him but don't want anyone to know about it.
I love how you retards need to lie about having STEM degrees and 130+ IQ scores when you lack basic reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

The numbers listed were taken BEFORE Trump, who has only exacerbated the situation among college-educated voters.

But keep deluding yourself that there are millions of closet Trump supporters among the best and the brightest, loser. Just makes it even better when we get to laugh at you bottom-feeders.

I always distance myself from people whose hearts are full of the most spiteful venom imaginable but they hide it (poorly) with some kind of enthusiasm.

I'm interested in polls taken without a human standing there asking questions or talking on the phone, anonymously. As it is though the record is pretty clear, meme majors vote for crap to hopefully wipe their loans, more productive majors don't want their work taken from them so vote against such things.

Post another smug image if you think it helps your cause.

Graduated from 14th ranked university in the country (well, it was when I graduated 18 years ago).

Was a liberal place then, made headlines recently about "safe spaces".

Will vote Trump in November.

Where have I claimed an iq, a degree, or anything else about myself? Talk about reading comprehension.

And if it was before Trump, it was before Hillary's campaign this year, which has been absolutely vile.

But go ahead and make more baseless generalizations, and post more smug animated pictures, and act as if you have the moral, intellectual, factual or... any kind of high ground, really.

>attacks people for being on Sup Forums

>brags to his friend about the sweet gore post on Sup Forums
>calls everything "kino" on Sup Forums
>shows his Dad's guns on /k/, claims they are his
>ferociously masturbates to blacked webm's on /gif/

Please die. Slow or quick, either way is fine by me.

But user, don't you know that anything that isn't the STEM master race is automatically an sjw infested evil place where all free speech is suppressed?

>most highly educated
Transexual Latino Gender studies is not a real degree faggot.

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/

He's actually campaigning for once.

Funny how easily Sup Forumstards are butthurt.

PhD in Statistics and Applied Probability here and I'm voting for Clinton.

Recent grad? Single issue voter? Tell me more.

Wow, is that site republican propaganda?

>Flight attendants 60% Democrat
>Pilots 60% Republican

>Sculptor 80% Democrat
>Plastic surgeon 60% Republican

>Yoga Instructor 95% Democrat
>Car Salesman 78% Republican

So smart people are Republican? Really makes you think.

I have two Bachelor's and I am finishing my Masters in the spring.
I have always supported Trump.

Do you honestly think, by comparison, that the niggers and spics who will always vote democrat are more or less educated than the Trump supporters this article claims?

It really depends. Doctors' who have a private practice are almost invariably conservative, but otherwise it seems to be a mixed bag. Also, plenty of doctors in our country are fucking dumb.

>verdantlabs
>falling for the statistical jew

Good good goy buy my apps!

>no verified data
>no verified process
>herpa derpa look how stupid republicans are!

Trump supporter
B.S. Accounting
B.S. Finance
M.S. Mathematics this Spring

>getting a STEM degree
>voting for Trump
>all of my peers are voting for Trump
>most of my classmates are voting for Trump

The only people in the same courses as me that aren't voting for Trump are a couple of wimpy cucks and some teacher lady that's getting her Masters.

Its great watching them squirm when we talk about current events. STEM classes are an oasis for civil conversation about current events amidst a desert of liberals that refuse to talk if you have a different opinion.

If I wasn't in STEM and had to keep coming here, I would have no choice but to kill myself

Your own source BTFOs you...Business owners, Neurosurgeons, Plastic surgeons, Petroleum Geologists, Pilots, etc are all Republican