Go watch Justice League Unlimited

It's not. I check every few weeks.

just torrent some video

holy shit how do people not know about that

this

Well, I know the best one is, for sure.

BTAS and STAS are on Hulu
Justice League and Unlimited are on Netflix

I'm marathoning them all right now cause I never watched them. About half way through BTAS. bretty gud

Why isn't Gray Ghost in the DCU?

Young Justice is still there.

Torrenting is shit. Besides, Netflix is still cheaper than cable and people may not have the space anymore and want to support the studio (assuming they're still alive).

Too bad YJ is just about as bad as beware the batman

One day I will see an unironic post like this on Sup Forums, and I'll know the torrent era is over.

>Young Justice
>Bad

fuck off Darkseid, you are just butthurt that Mongul took your place while all you got was 3 seconds and a handshake with Savage's cum covered hands

Season 1 was fantastic. Season 2 was just DC trying to sell more toys and turned into Ben 10 tier alien shit.

Nah it was bad. The dynamic between young superman and superman was so cringy

>BTAS and STAS are on Hulu
Sorry, Amazon Prime.

If you think beware the batman is bad then...
Gee idunno
You lack taste mah man

>Unequivocally liking everything DC, of any quality level
I think you're the one lacking in taste, not him.

no it isnt casual

>Season 2 was just DC trying to sell more toys
Oh the irony that the show tanked due to lack of merchandise.

yeah that was the point sperg

They seem to rotate DC stuff. They used to have Beyond, Brave and the Bold, and GL:TAS. They currently have The Batman and YJ, as well as JL/JLU.

I wouldn't be surprised to see stuff like LoSH and Beware the Batman in the future.

Season two is a result of being renewed for a second season with zero possibility for more than a two year run. This is because the Suits at WB are fucking retarded. About their Licensed IP's The same suits limited justice league to 2 seasons, they also limited Justice League unlimited. They canceled Batman Beyond. They did this because "Lol we dont want girls and families watching the show just young boys, and boys will be uninterested after two years lol.

Young Justice was supposed to have a 5 year story ark. But instead it was canceled because the suits wanted Teen Titans GO! and cater to a younger audience.

I've been working my way through The Batman this past week.

Had to torrent the movie, though.