Friday night australia thread?

friday night australia thread?

>tfw no m8s to get on the piss with an hit up the town

opinions on malcolm roberts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Australian_wine
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/prof-brian-cox-gorgeous-lips-lovely-smile-crap-scientist/
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1hpzRJCZ0oE
youtube.com/watch?v=sLm3Khusq_8
youtube.com/watch?v=VHlVdayWfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=2c7fElWw2oA
youtube.com/watch?v=AIWgvL7tLfI
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=JYlyghmTSIU
youtube.com/watch?v=LejMbZjZUvk
youtube.com/watch?v=aGC2wqmvtMA
youtube.com/watch?v=d1kfwC72Ps0
youtube.com/watch?v=su3laz4VnuY
youtube.com/watch?v=DAUpuYBoeso
youtube.com/watch?v=OpX55Jid5bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anfanee "Muhammad(peace be upon him) da man" mundeeeeeeeen

choc did nothin wrong

made 30 million fighting cans he everything right

I am a 16-year-old grrl n I hv cm 2 dis plc bcz guys in my uni cm here
Youse r all boring old fagguts who go on n on n on bout kickstarting da economy and minorities. Itz boring, yeh fuckin boring n my bsx-bf from Paris agrees Y don't youse all just stop arguing n go out n party n let yr hair down dance on tables.
U uptight razists

I'm up for a few drinks if there are any cunts in Adelaide

Why do Aussies and Brits talk like retarded kindergartners?

Bout time to hit the scoobs I reckon

lmao most of my mates are at some chicks party in the city

feelsbadman

So seppos can't ruin our fun because they don't know what we're saying

planning to kill myself tonight

can we just merge aus and nz generals already

Why? NZ threads get like 20 posts

no cunt

dont do it mate ill be your m8

how do i untake the redpill on women? i hate them

livestream?

i wish to come down for a visit my donw under friends. wheres good to go and where to stay away from

go to nth qld and tasmania (opposite ends of the country, check out sydney harbour for a day, avoid canberra

abos with jobs are usually decent blokes m8, especially ones with haircuts like that

cheers

nw mate wnana grab a beer when you come here? if not make like a tree and fuck off

The best coon is an employed coon

Here in SA we've got a lot of vineyards if you like wine. Other than that there's nothing here.

Farmers, tradies and soldiers are the only true Australians.

Anyone here disagree with that?

If you aren't a farmer, tradie or soldier, you may exist in this geographical region but you are not a true Aussie.

Why do Seppos even talk at all?

where do you reside at?
as a matter of fact its my favourite type of alchohol

there's plenty of abos and marxists in the cbd at least

I try to tear down all the posters I can but I'm just one man. I got a few of those stupid "Aussie" ones with the pictures of mudslimes and pooinloos a while back.

I still can't reach that fucking "Real Australians say Welcome" one near my campus though...

...canberra

>converted to Islam and told young abos to do the same because he read a book about Malcolm X
>Young abos followed him because he is an abo hero

Well then you'll definitely find stuff that you'll enjoy here. Highly recommend the Barossa Valley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Australian_wine

>policies for special protection
>welfare ON CAMPUS

A culture of eternal victimization breeds weakness and in the end only perpetuates itself.

are you racist? dont be gettin racist you white cunt

south australians are such fucking stupid faggots. i wish all you gibs me dats useless fucking faggots would just get nuked.

>implying dole bludgers aren't the true aussies
you poms work for us and pay our way.

don't worry mate most of us are christian

cunt, i swear i dont canadian shitpost irl

thanks, will give this place a go if im near it

Yes I am racist and I hate black cunts.

>friday night
>went to the gym
>gonna play WoW till 6 in the morning
Nothing Id rather do desu

Malcolm Cox BTFO'd Brian Sux Cox the other week

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/prof-brian-cox-gorgeous-lips-lovely-smile-crap-scientist/

Good article on it

you gotta counter-signal with some fashy propaganda. competing with the SocAlt lads has gotta be difficult though, seeing as they're all in university degrees with 12 contact hours if not unemployed. far too much spare time on their hands.

>put 10 on a doggo paying 8.50
>wins
>put 10 on a horsey paying 5.0
>wins
>decide to put it in the pokies
>get up to 250
>played it all the way down to 0

where do i go from here lads?

This must be what they call advanced shitposting

o cuints who /drunk here/??

I really fucking wish physicists would just shut the fuck up about things outside of their area of expertise. I swear to God they, particularly astrophysicists, must be the most obnoxious people in STEM.

>malcolm: there is no empirical evidence that climate change is caused by humans
>brian: wow you're so stupid look at this graph that says the climate is changing
>malcolm: there is no empirical evidence that climate change is caused by humans
>brian: CAN YOU NOT

But, I mean, haha, like - 'hello!', it's 2016 dude

I mean, here's a citationless graph I printed off Google images that proves you wrong

*Audience bursts into standing ovation*

me
>got fucked up
>went for a nap
>woke up
>fucked up

Who watching deathmarch here?

Nice

>there are cunts not gettinf fucked up tonight

wew lad

the Sup Forums thread was criticising malcolm on the night. good little goys.

yeah i was watching the thread but couldnt participate because i was banned. pretty sad that there are actually cunts on here who buy into the whole 'muh 97%' meme

the media is just making malcolm out to be a nut when what he is supporting is really just common sense - if there is no empirical evidence that climate change is caused by humans why should our taxes be going towards things that are supposedly meant to stop it?

Is the poppy seed tea guy here?

shitposters, I have questions and this seems like a good place to get them answered
how much of the population do abbos make up there, and do many of them live in the cities or mostly out in the wilderness/ outback?
what are good spots to visit for someone who doesn't like seeing lots of people?
why isn't this your national anthem yet?youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

>banned
What did you do m8?

they teach the anthropogenic global warming lie in schools now, all the kiddies have it hammered in to them from k-12 and they come out good brainwashed goys.

>how much of the population do abbos make up there
Aboput 2% but a lot of them are half-castes and whiter than you and me.

>do many of them live in the cities or mostly out in the wilderness/ outback?
There are certainly far higher proportions of them in the outback and regional towns than the capital cities.

>what are good spots to visit for someone who doesn't like seeing lots of people?
If you are that autistic then stay home.

>why isn't this your national anthem yet?
Because it is crap.

I believe abos are 1% of the total population.

About 2%, full-blooded ones are about 0.5% or so - pretty uncommon to see outside of rural areas

Some live in the inner cities (often homeless), most live in smaller towns and in the outback

Generally they're harmless, very stupid, usually drunk, and stick to petty crime if anything. Quite different to actual niggers. They will be virtually extinct in a few generations due to interbreeding (yes, some people have sex with them)

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE

i think abos make up like 3% of the population. most of them live in the outback or small country towns, a few live in the cities but they have usually had the black bred out of them by the time that happens. although that doesnt stop them writing 'blak n proud' on everything in sight

cant remember what it was for because i was banned for 3 days then got banned again almost as soon as the ban was lifted. first one was for posting a picture of an asshole on /fit/ and second one was for posting this pic and asking for redpill images to make more images like it

ay m8s about to hit the piss in town, hopefully i don't get chimp'd on by a bunch of coons

if i don't make it back, vote trump and white power 2016

whos ripping cones boys?

>If you are that autistic then stay home.
wew lad, did you shit the bed or something?
I just prefer more isolated areas I do also like to visit cities but it's not what I enjoy most.
why so few? they must have really low birthrates

There was only 2 million of them in the entire continent when the British arrived in the 8th century (best estimate)

We genocided a lot of them (unfortunately not all), and believe it or not, nobody really enjoys fucking abos, even other abos

Most of the kids are born with foetal alcohol syndrome at best

Not low enough if you ask me. All they do is rape and abuse their kids when they have them anway. The kids never go to school and just drink and fight all day like their parents do.

They've got every opportunity to not being complete wastes of space but they never take advantage of it.

there was barely any to begin with m8.

the abo problem on pol is hyped up a bit, a decent amount of australians could probably count the abos they've seen irl on two hands. although they are constantly in the media

i plan to post these pics in high test threads on /fit/ to really make people think but i need more red pill material to make the text

I meant 18th century, but you knew that I'm sure

post your fave pub rock songs and we can all pretend we're at the pub together

youtube.com/watch?v=1hpzRJCZ0oE

youtube.com/watch?v=sLm3Khusq_8

>Sydney
OMG IM FUCKIN DYING

oi noice cunt

so do many live on reservations like the native americans?
last question, they're just sort of interesting to me, I heard they have an average IQ of 62
did they even have fire when the colonists arrived?

is this new info from census?

Nah its from 2011 still, its worse now for sure

average iq of 62 sounds about right.

yeah dont really know what goes on with reservations but im pretty sure its the same, we keep em out in the desert and pay for them to sink tins, fuck their cousins and huff petrol all day with our taxes

Tasmanian Abos never invented fire, I think mainland Abos did - not sure

It varies widely depending on the particular tribe

But, generally speaking, here's a list of things Abos never invented/discovered:

>Pottery
>The wheel
>A written language
>The concept of numbers beyond 3 or 4
>The cause of pregnancy
>Farming
etc.

Are you from Belconnen?

m8 don't you worry Adelaide is full of cunts you should know that

no m8

do it faggot

Probably my fave INXS song.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHlVdayWfOw

Hello china-kun >¦(

>>The cause of pregnancy

brings a tear to my eye m8
youtube.com/watch?v=2c7fElWw2oA

>original sin
Not my favourite to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIWgvL7tLfI

Bump
Gonna be a massive faggot for a moment, but can you cunts get regionals flags
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums
It doesn't reveal your actual location, you can set it to Lord Howe Island if you want.

wew laddddd

I had that on m8 but it made me too identifiable.

I wasn't more specific than "Adelaide" but people could still tell it was me between threads. So switched it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlyghmTSIU

I know its you anyway. 'cause you're the guy who always posts the picture of me in pink.

Hahaha. My old mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LejMbZjZUvk

I can see that on Sup Forums, but Sup Forums has IDs

youtube.com/watch?v=aGC2wqmvtMA

This song has a great nostalgic note to it. Took me back when I first heard it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1kfwC72Ps0

youtube.com/watch?v=su3laz4VnuY

Loved this song when I was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAUpuYBoeso

wat een kanker draad

Who remembers this one from RAGE?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpX55Jid5bE