I know most of you here aren't voting Trump, but the ones that plans to...

I know most of you here aren't voting Trump, but the ones that plans to, I just want to remind you that a vote for Trump is a vote for the following:

>Racism
>Fascism
>Sexism
>Islamophobia
>Hate
>Hitler

If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever. Nothing will be able to fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PNyVv7SWMWA
youtube.com/watch?v=oeYKFRV34kY
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=27m59s
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men
huffpost.com/us/entry/6771938
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing you've said is relevant to trump at all and you can't prove otherwise. fuck off shill.

>i know most of you here don't like trump
You're wrong, end yourself.

Also sage.

here is a list of things I like:
>Racism
>Fascism
>Sexism
>Islamophobia
>Hate
>Hitler

oh shit, guess I should vote trump

>literally twisting my words to fit his agenda
Average Trump supporter, folks.

You must all remember to vote for Hillary! She will bring in a new golden age for Isra- err, I mean America!

>thinking that Trump does have a chance to win

Laughable, man!

i can seriously only laugh at people calling trump hitler

let us just report these threads and move on.

ATOM BOMB ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

SECURITY OFFICIALS SAY HE IS A DANGER TO US SECURITY

youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PNyVv7SWMWA

I agree

>>Racism
>>Fascism
>>Sexism
>>Islamophobia

these word have lost all meaning and have no power.

You think Hills likes dirty niggers?

Words only have no emotional meaning to autists. Really gives you a perspective on the right, doesn't it?

If you need more clarification on what I'm implying since all you trumptards have a low reading comprehension, everyone on the right may literally have autism

>a vote for Trump is a vote for the following:
>Racism
>Fascism
>Sexism
>Islamophobia
>Hate
>Hitler

>If Donald Trump wins, this country will be destroyed forever.

You don't make any sense

> He says that on Sup Forums

Shitty bait thread, but have another you.

>I know most of you here aren't voting Trump

Are you lost?

Wow I'm in favor of all those things!

More and more people convert to Clinton as they realize Trump is too dangerous to be elected

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=oeYKFRV34kY

Are you? Wait, you didn't fall for the meme did you?

This is all satire. Nothing anyone says is remotely representative of their real world views. In fact, their views are usually the complete opposite. Have you been so blind that you couldn't see what was directly in front of you? Then again, a sight for sore eyes to the blind would be majestic

they are cucks

>if you don't agree with me you are mentally ill
No that's not how it works.. and it's hard to find people dumber than hillary supporters, you'd have to be but thanks for correcting the record.

No the reason these words have lost their meaning is because of overuse and using them in situations where they don't even apply, to attempt to win arguments that you otherwise lost, and to try to stifle others shut other people up for destroying your arguments.. And ofcourse by minorities and others to try to get special treatment by claiming someone was racist, or sexist or fascists etc..

Also btw. islamophobia is a made up term by the OIC that they use to enact blasphemy laws in non muslim nations per their stated 10 year plan.

In essence removing your free speech..

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=27m59s the 10 year plan (initiated in 2005).. "ten year programme of action to meet the challenges facing the muslim ummah in the 21st century" by OIC.
"3. Endeavour to have the united nations adopt an international resolution to counter ISLAMOPHOBIA (to counter critics of islam and shari'ah law) and call upon all states to ENACT LAWS (islamic shari'ah blasphemy laws/islamic law of slander) to counter it, including DETERRENT PUNISHMENTS!"

They are attempting to get UN to adopt international resolutions against "racism" (as defined by sharia law) and "islamophobia" (being critical of islam)..

They have also redefined racism as a non biological construct meaning specifically critical of islamic law or muslims, same with xenophobia

You live in a fucking dreamworld that your primitive cerebrum seems to be unable to wake up from you retarded leftists, now fuck off with your bullshit.

how can trump be literally hitler when he supports kikes

how is it then broken if everything he stands for is perfect?

All the hate is mostly comming from liberals. Even people that don't vote for trump thinks bernie and hillary supporters are the most vile, hatefull beings and are to braindead to aknowledge this. It's always buzzwords, no arguements. When they argument it's only buzzwords and empte words because they are so full of themselves that they think they are some kind of moral affority that everyone must follow. I don't care if trump is racist, his supporters are racist or hate islams. They are not as racist as hillary supporters and least bernie's minions of underage teens that know shit what they are talking about. I'm swedish and i know more about trump than most people becuase i don't listen to what the media says.,

Hillarytoprison! MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

>Sup Forums is satire!!!
Literally our taqqiya to fool reddit and #trueconservacucks.

That's why I'm voting for him though.

>using "he is literally Hitler" as an argument on a board that worships Nazi Germany

>>Racism
>>Fascism
>>Sexism
>>Islamophobia
>>Hate
>>Hitler

Trump regrets not saying things in a politically correct manner that allowed you to misinterpretation them like that. He got hung up on being honest and efficient in his words instead of picking them carefully so they couldn't be misinterpreted as those things. If you were hurt by them he's truly sorry and never intended that to happen.

I applaud your effort, but too bad it's going to go to waste, eh?

>...words their meaning is because of overuse and using them in situations where they don't even apply, to attempt to win arguments that you otherwise lost, and to try to stifle others shut other people up for destroying your arguments.
Similar to the word "cuck", overused by alt-righters, correct?

>And ofcourse by minorities and others to try to get special treatment by claiming someone was racist

But PoC don't benefit from the fucking system, which technically does discriminate against them based upon arbitrary things such as skin color. Here, have an example:

"Overall in 2015, black people were killed at twice the rate of whitrs. About 25% of the African Americans killed were unarmed, compared with 17% of white people. This disparity has narrowed since, at which point black people killed were found to be twice as likely to not have a weapon."

Source:
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men

Next, please

>international resolution to counter ISLAMOPHOBIA (to counter critics of islam and shari'ah law) and call upon all states to ENACT LAWS (islamic shari'ah blasphemy laws/islamic law of slander) to counter it, including DETERRENT PUNISHMENTS!"

I'll assume everything in your parentheses is the narrative you're trying to push.

>You live in a fucking dreamworld that your primitive cerebrum seems to be unable to wake up from you leftists

I'm not a primitivist. In fact, most people on the left are not. That is a categorically right wing ideology, which means it is associated with your kind. I believe that we are long past our primitivism and should look forward to unity, rather than continuing to kill eachother over eternity long fucking tribal disputes. Get with the times. If we cannot all unite together, the human race will never advance far enough into space to avoid the eventually death of our star, and by extension our death

>Racism
>Fascism
>Sexism
>Islamophobia
>Hate
>Hitler
Now I want to immigrate to US to vote for TRUMP!

This le poo poo in le no loo loo gets it.

Sounds good

Lets destroy SJW faggotry

Hold a poll, it'll prove you wrong. Last time there was one, 80% said this was all satire.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

I like those

Except that niggers and dune coons are more interested in tribal tier disputes than working together with everyone else. Such is the blind idealism of leftists in assuming that people of all walks of life will eventually band together

>t. Alberto Barbosa

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT FAGGOTS

You don't have to have a weapon to be dangerous. I know for a fact one of those "innocent" black men pretended to pull a gun.

What the fuck do you expect when you pretend to pull a gun? Your dumbass will be shot. Black people have a culture that glorifies disrespecting authority.

But that's simply not true. Take Catherine Johnson for example, Woman PoC who cooperated with NASA to help our boys go up into space. Look her up

How to radicalize Sup Forums even more: the post

Its not there fault, as a human race, they never even came out of stone age. There was no authority in Stone age.
#THEMOARYOUKNOW

>black peoples have a culture that glorifies disrespecting authority
Maybe because authority has been fucking them over for no reason for the past 300+ years?

>What the fuck do you expect when you pretend to pull a gun?
The officer should confirm first that it is a gun, then consult with his supervisor before fucking jumping up and down over a joke. I swear, sometimes you people have no humor

> mfw trumplets create strawmen version of leftists to debate with when they've been BTFOed by actual liberals for weeks now

>PoC don't benefit from the system
>What is Welfare, Gubmint Housing, and Affrimative Action

Oh yea its real funny to pretend to shoot a cop.

He dindu nuffin

I see the shills are in full fucking force, its like clockwork man, so fucking predictable.

As if any of these is a bad thing

>According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.
huffpost.com/us/entry/6771938

Why are white people such welfare leeches? What ever happened to "muh superiority"!!111! Grow the fuck up

Yes. It is. Because they're so uppity and stuck up and ignorant of their privilege, so showing them their place is quite hilarious

>Maybe because authority has been fucking them over for no reason for the past 300+ years?
If you think people in America are getting fucked by the government due to their race then you don't belong on this planet dude.

>The officer should confirm first that it is a gun, then consult with his supervisor before fucking jumping up and down over a joke. I swear, sometimes you people have no humor
Yes, because fuck civilian lives and the lives of Officers.

Pulling a fake gun prank on an officer in a public place is as sane as shouting allahu akbar wearing a fake bomb vest near the head of state of any country.

I see white supremacy in South Africa is still kicking. Tell me, when will you realize that you're impeding the loves of millions of intelligent people by oppressing them? Let's hope the ANC kick you out

>Using HuffPost source

>Hates cops

Wew lad sorry they stop you from stealing and looting. Better check my stable society privilege.

>If you think people in America are getting fucked by the government due to their race then you don't belong on this planet dude.
In the words of the famous right wing idiot: "not an argument"

>Yes, because fuck civilian lives and the lives of Officers.
Strawman, Civillians and cops should not be grouped together. Implying all PoC youth who do something stupid to be criminals, is racist. You don't even live here, so you know nothing. Try again

Why do you niggers reply to this shit?

>Strawman, Civillians and cops should not be grouped together. Implying all PoC youth who do something stupid to be criminals, is racist. You don't even live here, so you know nothing. Try again
But I know niggers, unlike you.

>Getting this BTFO by Pajeet he has to pull the "U DONT KNOW U DONT LIVE HERE CARD"

I don't hate all cops, because some are actually good. Although he is on the wrong political spectrum, David Clarke is a shining example of overcoming the corrupt system. Yet, for some reason, he decided to suck white dick along the way. It's sad that's the only way a PoC can get anywhere in the US, which is why we need more reforms.

I don't see an argument or any sources. Discarded

Apparently you don't know their struggle, or else you'd certainly be sympathetic towards them. You're heartless, a literal aspie who devalues feelings

>Requiring "MUH SOURCES" to defend discarding HuffPo as a source.

Burden of proof is on you, since you made the allegation that my source is faulty. So go on, provide some proof.

>Cuck getting BTFO by pajeet

Top Pip

CTR shill detected.

>This dumb nigger is seriously trying to defend HuffPo as a reliable source

>Not posting anything of significance

Last (you), since you subhumans love to feed on them

0.25 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Schlomo Sheckelstein be with you brother.

Explain how I got BTFO, when I clearly dismantled his argument. He hasn't replied since

>Comes into Sup Forums
>Wants to feed on (you)
>Posts retarded bullshit that will get (you)
>Accuses "subhumans" of feeding on (you)

Do you really know where you're posting or are you just a bot?

The salt in this one is making me hard

Do you know where your posting? I hope you know this is all satire.

Hillary is literally going to go to war with Russia.

THEN SIGN ME UP!

It's not satire kike

wtf I love trump now

8/10 satire OP, le crazy liberals haha.

So stopping people from looting and stealing and not looking the other way when black people riot is sucking white dick?

And stand up to a bunch of fascists who oppose the rights of the LGBTQIAA+ community? She'll win in a heartbeat, especially for a noble cause.

You fell for the meme, try and reevaluate the things you've read and have come to believe. Do your own research, you'll find out it is all satire

I hope you know that you are a figment of your own imagination.

>Getting BTFO this hard he has to play the "B-but it was satire! H-honest!" card

>Apparently you don't know their struggle, or else you'd certainly be sympathetic towards them. You're heartless, a literal aspie who devalues feelings
Struggle of getting free citizenship with equal rights to developed nations instead of working hard and making their homeland Africa great? Yeah, sure sounds like a struggle.

Kek

No, by adopting cowboy-esque mannerisms and Uncle Tom sucking up techniques to the right wing. I admire the cause of stopping the rioting and whatnot, but he also did take it too far. He had his men take out AR15s, why not just the classic riot shields and stand to the side, monitoring until things go too far?

Hey look, the Hillary paid for team is trying to make funnies.

Pretty funny

>Struggle of getting free citizenship with equal rights to developed nations instead of working hard and making their homeland Africa great?
Their homeland is not Africa, it is the USA and Europe and wherever else they were born. By your logic, Finns should go back to Mongolia

Fuck these threads, seriously.

Have lots of spidermen

wow, pretty neat, that is 6/6 things i like

What is that, a Spider-Man for ants?

>Racism
>Fascism
>Sexism
>Islamophobia
>Hate
>Hitler

aren't lefties the ones that say labels are bad?