Could Narcos make shine on Mexicans like how godfather shined on Italians ?

Could Narcos make shine on Mexicans like how godfather shined on Italians ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ory6b2EJ3Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wat

Narcos ?

Godfather was somewhat glamorous. Narcos shows that when you're in the drug business, you either live in shitty favelas and die a brutal death or become a murdering degenerate with nobody to trust.

I wonder who would win in a fight between Spanish American organised crime and Italian American organised crime

este gringo de mierda se cree que los colombianos son mexicanos ajajajaja

I assume you mean by ''make shine'' you mean glamorising and romanticising. Then no. Narcos shows that the drug business is a dirty business and that you'll lose your family and everything you own and die a dirty death somewhere in a shithole favela.

>Narcos
>Mexico

Kek

based Pena

youtube.com/watch?v=Ory6b2EJ3Bk

Shut up faggot, Mexicans control cartel now.

Yes, season 3 is starting the rise of the Mexican Cartel.

They control all even to this very day.

Javi Peña is a mexican-american and he's the main protagonist this time since Murphy is not in it anymore

and they are controlled by the CIA

Its a lot more complicated than that.

tfw ywn pull off a moustache without looking like a moron

Not really. Most if not all major narcos are ex military/cops with ties to American agencies. They're literally training them for this shit.

>Mexicans
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

When I grow a stache I look like a shady heroin dealer. Without it I look six years younger and like a honest boy next door.

I don't understand how; I think it's something similar to why clowns shouldn't ever use edges with their lip-area paint, it plays on some type of subconscious fear humans have.

>make shine
where the fuck did you learn this shit?

Is that Gabriel Iglesias?

tfw english is so perfect that even with your completely broken english i can understand you

god bless america

>"We shouldn't have killed Pablo"

Cartels are trained and given weapons too from the CIA so I'd place my bets on the beaners on this one

uh, the show is about colombian cartels, not mexicans

What's so broken about it?

Based Damian Alcazar will be the main villain

No it's not, it's about Narcos.

Besides, Colombian cartels aren't even as strong as the Mexican Cartels.

They dominate.

Fucking dumbasses.

>villain
you got it all mixed up boy

This looks so much better now that he is the lead
Yeah, he looks like he lost at least half his mass thou.

Tbh looking forward to season 6 when they cover the Los Zetas. They were special forces operators trained by the US that defected from the Mexican military to become the strong arm of the Gulf Cartel before splitting off to become their own thing. That origin story and some other tragedies that they caused would make for some great intrigue and drama on screen.

t. mexican

2 seasons of pablo and season 3 is going to be about cali. mexicans are dirty middle men anyway

Mexiputo pls you can't even win at being niggers.

I would watch that

What are you even trying to say? Are you telling me Sinaloa cartel isn't the most strongest cartel right now?

Get the fuck out of here.

>Several other Zeta members, who were still on a bus with other passengers, ordered the women whom they considered the most beautiful to descend the vehicle so they could rape them. Then they took away the children from their mothers, and shot the rest of the bus passengers. The women were taken to a warehouse where many other women were held captive. Inside a dark room, the women were reportedly raped and beaten, while one heard the screams of the women and of the children being put in acid.
What did they mean by this?

Would Italians be that stupid to piss off the guys who directly supply drugs?

Remember American Gangster? If they had succeeded in killing Denzel's character, did the Corsicans or Italians truly believe that they could waltz into SE Asia and get the same kind of deal? Frank went in person to make the deal, which gained the Asian supplier's respect.

>cali cartel is listed
>Mexico is still number one
You're so much of a nigger that you can't even read.

what does that have to do with when this show takes place?

Mexican cartels are fucking ruthless.
They would take this one, no doubt.

No honor, no boundaries.

i'm gonna punch you through the screen for trying to bait this hard while acting retarded

Cali cartel were perpetrators

I'm pretty sure once were done with the dumb ass Columbians, were going straight to Mexico.

no one will care and everyone will stop watching

Everyone knows chapo.

So shut your fucking mouth.

Narcos is about Colombians, not filthy Mexican scum.

Mexicans are better, columbians are all niggers.

>Not wanting to fuck a Colombian qt
Fag.
This is my Colombian whore.

gib colombian gf pls

Fucking disgusting.

Pic related is much better

>That terrible photoshop

The day all mexican girls look like this, will be the day My balls will be the color of the ocean.

I mean sure there's plenty that look like this, but there's quite a lot of brownies too.

I'm sure it will be different in the future though.

>esto lesba apasar...
Seriously? This literally reads like a 'murrikan wrote it.
Is this CIA?

you'd figure peasants are filling the ranks no? why would anyone with education get stuck with the shit job of cutting heads off and leaving warning notes?

and how long until she transforms into a fat wrinkly crone as all mexican women do eventually?

is it in their 60's like asians?