ITT: The finest podkino

ITT: The finest podkino

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was better than what they both made after the split. maddox was dumb to kill the golden goose.

The dick show still kind of works with Secheaun there to play the straight man

RIP

I'd say most of these are phenomenal for various reasons...

Except for My Favorite Wikipedia Article. I wish my OCD would permit me to stop listening to the four hours a week that these unfunny cunts put out.

Maddox: My problem this week is... people who do not take calculus class in high school!
Dick: did you take calculus in high school
Maddox: well, no, but when I went to college I took this class called "basic math" and they explained all these cool concepts, like this one where any one number can be the sum of many numbers, and that they can be split evenly with division
Dick: Didn't you fail out of college?
Maddox: No, I CHOSE to leave college because it was too stupid for ME

that's basically how the show went most weeks

>it's a Melvyn clearly doesn't give a shit about the topic and calls the guests autists for caring so much episode

when you've done 750 episode it's hard to be enthusiastic about everything I guess

Why, because his partner is a rape apologist Trump-supporting right wing fucknut? Seriously, Dick was the worst thing about the show.

Is there any redeeming Maddox?

no casper mattresses were the worst thing in the show

pod awful is funny as fuck.

Maddox fuck off

How about fuck you and every other dipshit dickhead. You don't know even 10% of the story, only the bullshit that Dax and his little hitler youth army spew.

the episdoes are way WAY too shoet to fill a worknight i would have to download like 6 of them

> Maddox cuck off
FTFY

>but he maintains a literal RAPE LIST
Lmaoing at ur life rn

>have to subscribe on itunes
>cant download mp3s
>host looks like someone who would irritate me

he at least should have waited until his book came out

only thing i can see wrong here so far is a veet generic name ill download an episode and give a listen later tonight

Before it was a podcast it was The Best Show on WFMU, which made the joke better. It's been running for about 17 years now, so be patient with it since it's tough to get into right away.

discuss podcasts here

discord gg/ranjNSb

lol cuck

How autistic do you have to be to listen to podcasts?

try working alone everynight for 6 or more hours you exhaust music really fast

If you know something spill the beans

Haven't killed yourself yet, Clegg?

It was pretty good until about oh 60 episodes in. Then Maddox started to be a huge cunt and take everything personally.
I'm thankful for it though since it finally let me learn Maddox's true form: a fucking cuck.

F O L K S
O
L
K
S

Knifepoint Horror
Being a Dudecast (if you can find it anymore, I can't)
Cum Town