Alright Sup Forums, it's time. I'm going to become Christian

I need help from the Christians of Sup Forums
>how do I convert?
>what denomination do I choose and why?
>what version of the bible do I read?

I'm completely oblivious to how this all works. My parents raised me secular and hardly ever mentioned God.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Crash
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you kiss the black bulls feet

Read the New Testament for yourself, then you'll be better informed to decide.

Go to the nearest Catholic Church and schedule an appointment with the priest. He will guide you personally through the rest.

I'm actually doing the same too.

With all of this going on, I wanted to defend Christianity and not see our God usurped for Islam. It pushed me towards God, close enough to begin to feel the warmth.

You can't. Your brain pathways are different

You have to be Christian from birth. You will never truly be one of us.

Just a pretentious pretender like Peter Hitchens who converted late in life.

Don't be a Catholic if you don't want to be ruled by Pope fucking Francis btw. Or want to have sex before marriage, or masturbate.

I wouldn't be a convert if I was baptised at birth, right?

I hear Anton LaVeys church denomination is surprisingly inspired, not like those hypocritical Baptists or uptight Catholics

Lutheran, you do what you want, where you want and how you want Just Go to church at least once per lifetime.

Transference of fear and self-loathing to an authoritarian vessel. It's catharsis. He (the preacher) absorbs their dread with his narrative. Because of this, he's effective at proportion to the amount of certainty he can project. Certain linguistic anthropologists think that religion is a language virus that rewrites pathways in the brain. Dulls critical thinking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_Crash

The argument goes that, if it were a virus, religious people would not proliferate at the same rate as non-believers, but the opposite is far more evident. In fact, religious people breed far more than non-believers. I don't know what it all means, but it makes me think of Idiocracy, and that a certain type of people will no doubt inherit the Earth.

Nondenominational/restoration churches are models to be the closest to the original churches, and how churches should be (as in the book of acts and New Testament).

Choose one of those

You accept God into your heart and do your best to be a righteous person
Doesn't matter, go to a few churches if you want, see if you dig their style. Alternatively, don't go to church at all. Your body is your temple and God rests within.
King James bible is probably the most widely read one

If you know nothing of the religion then how can you know you want to convert to it?

Just going along with the popular thing?

And what said albeit a bit crassly, is true. You will never believe as those who have from birth believe. It sucks, I know having been raised without religion.

In all cases we get to blame our environment up to age five or so. Adult converts to anything are opportunists.

What's so wrong with being secular anyway?

listen to people, but don't take their word as gospel

read the bible yourself, many use the King James

research the history
pray about it and ask for discernment

No you have actually worship and ha e faith in childhood and growing up

That way it makes you unshakable in your faith and no matter what argument atheists use. You won't leave us.

Adults grew up secular have too much critical thinking unless they are easy conditioned

Eastern Orthodox or some kind of Protestant. Catholicism is confirmed cucked.

Become catholic
Ignore pics of pope kisding the feet of niggers.
Attend a catholic mass its a process but find out how to do your baptism,communion and confirmation.

Become a protestant!

Roman Catholic. Read CS Lewis's Mere Christianity and Screwtape Letters as a jumping off point in theology. If you can swallow those enormous redpills and retain your sanity I suggest going deeper and reading Christian reflections and God in the dock also by Lewis, these two are much more academic in nature than the first two but are amazing. Lewis was very conservative and from what I can gather was against race mixing based on his space trilogy. He also was appalled by PC culture and the poison that is subjectivism. You'll love him. God speed, you're making the most important decision of your life.

Become a Lutheran

Here's a 5 part playlist that goes into the history of Catholicism and Protestants, and how most of the Protestant churches have largely been infiltrated.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

if that peeks your interest
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
this is most comprehensive

Don't. Christianity is a cucks religion. Go back to your roots or celtic or norse gods.

Anything but Protestantism

Eastern Orthodox is the real OG

Shut up with your lies dont deny OP a path to salvation and the ability to protectvsociety from islam and communism.

Either Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. Protestantism is both a wordly establishment made by heretical men and heretical itself so avoid it.

First, you need to remember that the point of Christianity is to the service of God.

If God isn't the first thing in your priorities, then you're missing the main point of Christianity.

Christ died for our sins so that we might not be eternally exiled from God. Our sins were our failure to adhere to God's rules for us.

Dont let the jews and shitskins on pol scare you away from christianity

The demons inside them are pissed

>intelligent, nihilistic and with.a wicked sense of.humor

Fuck off tru detec

Impossible to convert, you can pretend, but you will never truly believe. Your children will believe, but you never will.

Eastern orthodox and the protestant churches
Dont have the rosary prayer or the sacred heart devotion prayer

The rosary prayer has defeated communism,islam and jews in the past.

Your just a shitskin or a jew trying to scare away a future catholic.

Lots of people become christians at later stages of life
Some of them have been sainted by the catholic church.

Pray the rosary

My gal is Roman Catholic. That's what I'm leaning towards. I haven't even told her this yet, Sup Forums is always first.

Intressting, i just sent my papers to leave the Swedish church, i got tired of being a member of a cuck-christian community who wont even stand up for that murderd French priest and even called a facebook group that was started to support christians who are prosectued around the world, for "problematic"

depends, what particular denomination are you joining? Are protestant, Catholic, or the best choice, Orthodox

The orthodox church is great but its missing the rosary prayer

Read the new testament, the version isn't very important. I would say go to a Lutheran Church, as they focus on the Bible and God's teaching rather than the works of people

She is catholic you should become catholic too.

Most catholic girls stray from the church
And might get weirded out if you become catholic.

Women take the baptism and communion for granted

It means that degeneracy and Atheism IS the virus and it will kill western civilisation. Just think about that for a while. Cheers.

Lutheran church has been destroyed by niggers faggots and jews.

To be a true crusader in modern times you need to be catholic.

First there be 1 curch called christian church. Then byzantine emperor became jelous pope crowned some frank. So we got orthodox church and what remained now we call catholic. Next we have some guy who nailed some requests at gates of cathedral and we got prothestantism no matter he converted back to catholicsm. And we have 1000 other denominations...

Orthodox christian populations get genocided all the time
Because they do not have the rosary prayer or the sacred heart devotion like catholics do

>Read the bible
>Follow the bible
>Go to any church you want they are all corrupt in a way
>Prophet

Why do you spam this in every Christian thread? Can you explain the true importance of praying the rosary? I can't find any reference to it in my Bible, Jesus never talked about it, why is it so important?

Oh i missed a point, there is only 1 church and thats catholic rest are heretics

Theres been historical references to the miracles of rosary prayers

Your the one who is denying gods miracles

Plus only catholics can defeat jews,muslims and communist

Protestants cant

>Plus only catholics can defeat jews,muslims and communist
kek

If someone lived in rudsia i fund orthodox church acceptable
The christian themselves would have to learn the rosary prayer through the internet

There is magic power in the rosary overpowering the power of praying to god , humz does this sound pagan?

Wtf?

That is a false pope
Pope benedict is the real pope

pope loves dat bbc

keep being a cucklic

This is easy. RCIA to become Catholoc starts very soon.. Go to your girlfriends parish and inquire. Its sunday after mass until a few weeks after Easter. Then youre in! And you can go find an FSSP or extraordinary form of the mass to attend then. Your local fssp may have rcia, but you gotta work a little to find it.

Protestantism is madness, do avoid, plus your gf and her family will be happy too. Congrats !

Yes. It also sounds like the worship of idols. God is not to be found in the material world but in the spirit. Jesus is pretty clear about things which are and are not of this world.

don't listen to this idiot

I hate christcucks, but special hatred goes to cat-licks!

Are you a shitskin refugee living in sweden trying to scare white men from the catholic church?

Some places its during the week. Ypur girlfriend can sponsor you for added bonus. Thats awesome, actually.

When RCIA classes are about to begin we need to let people on pol know we need alot of young white catholic men for the future crusade

nope
im just not a christ-cuck
see here why

nice u left God coz ur retarded church is retarded? seems good i guess

Its not worshipping idols
Its forcing mary to plead on your behalf to jesus.

Sometimes jesus doesnt want to perform a miracle like making wine
The rosary forces it to jesus through mary.

Go read about the wedding in canna in the bible to understand why the rosary works.

>how do I convert?
Go to nearest Catholic parish (especially if they have latin masses) and ask about RCIA
>what denomination do I choose and why?
Catholicism, duh. Extra ecclesiam non salus est.
>what version of the bible do I read?
KJV is good if you want more poetic versions. Catholic bible for everyday use.

And remeber: You will be hated for your faith!

Cathocucks are to blind to see

>Muh And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

the gates of hell surely did not prevail with the cathocucks church

You conert by rememberin the fact that satan is real and that he did nothing wrong.

Being a white catholic male
Is threatening to minoritys and non-catholics

They know you can defeat kikes,muslims and communist when the time comes.

>The rosary forces it to jesus through mary.

You rape miracle jesus with anal beads?

well i never left God because i never belived in him
Growing up religion wasnt much of a thing in my life, and beliving never really was something that even occured to me, it just seemed natural that i didnt belive.
Never had the need to belive in him either

redpill me on the pagan cross symbol

redpill me the name jesus and the true name of god and his son

redpill me on churches which are build of stone ...

I found another shitskin

There you go OP
The bible is the obvious starting point of course (i personally skipped most of the psalms though, because i couldn't be bothered). Reading the bible alone should be sufficient to know more about christianity than almost all christians i've ever met

Tell me more.

This is plain "we wuz kangs" tier
Absolute shit gereformeerde cuck

Don't listen to heretics
Reading people does not help you to become Christian. If anything, it gives you a background to better understand Christianity.
You need living, breathing church. Eastern orthodox or (uncucked) catholic are the only ones that still have the tradition.

>Thor Týr
>Having anything to do with semitic religions
lol

*bible

You'll get to pcik and choose from over 6000 flavors in your country now!
Join today.

No, don't ask for me. They're heretics that got started in the 16th century. If you don't believe me just google "Fathers of the Church "any subject"".

Also ask yourself, if the bible is their whole authority, what did the Christians in the first 300 years had to go by? The bible wasn't even put together (by the Catholic Church I might add) till then.

Dont become protestant
You wont get communion or get prayers of protectiin like the rosary that catholics have.

Just woke up.
Sorry for the typo's.

>x or (uncucked) catholic are the only ones that still have the tradition.

Go for the good ol' Catholic church, is the oldest, strongest and probably also the most vitiated one too. Ignore those telling you have to go pagan, that shit is dead, completly dead. As for this one you have to take "Sunday school" if you learn well you are going to take the 3 "Sacraments" Baptism, Confirmation, and Holy Communion.

All the shit you are going to learn is going to be illogical, but don't give a fuck, remember you are doing this because you are actively going to participate in the values that make great the western civilization, the church have pros and cons but here is the good thing, you have a huge advantage over the poor fucks that were brainwashed at younger age, so nothing to worry about, join the cause and good luck!

Wait, there are Eesti Catholics? I thought all Catholics in your country were Polish immigrants?

Were're you from? I want to visit this remnant.

Don't become Catholic. They are literal cucks. See, . Become protestant.

It's easy to convert, go to a church and tell the lead pastor that you want to accept Jesus into your heart.

I'm non-denominational and my church doesn't have a denomination.

I read the KJV, but the NIV works just fine and is my church's main translation.

>catholic church makes up a bunch of rules that have no context within the bible

Ha! Protestants don't even follow the rules of the Catholic church! Enjoy hell!

protestants are even more of cucks
they allow female priests, gay marriage, etc

If someone is going to hell its probably you bud,
and not people who follow the word of god.

Where are the idols on pic related?

What the fuck are you even talking about Muhammed?

Crap i (Youd) wrong

Episcopalians allow all that shit.

Evangelical churches are based as fuck. Promote big family, traditional values, and shitting on your (((Pope)))

im sure you can read, right Tyrone?

>Evangelical
are they like the 7th Heaven family?