This wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it being

This wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it being.

It's actually pretty fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtKlzrHXokU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give the rights to Marvel. Nothing Marvel before the MCU from any better than shit.

(You)

That said, the movie still kinda sucks. Hell of a lot better than the sequel, though.

The Fantastic Four feels like an MCU movie though

I agree, but the new Disneykid narrative is that all the old stuff Raimi and Singer included, was always shit.

love the cheesy fun and the fast pacing , also the dynamic between ben and johnny was on point.

I only remember being dissapointed by a not more accurate Doom

I liked it a lot. Best Doom so far.

>Painful? You don't know the MEANING of the word...
>Call me Doom

Watching those scenes made me really feel a slight twinge of fear for the heroes in the movie.

Just the shit that sucked user
>X-Films
>FF 2
>Spider-Man 3
>ASM 1 and 2
Ang Lee's Hulk, Spider-Man 1 and 2 are still held in pretty high regard, the mousekid meme should stay on Sup Forums where it belongs.

X-2 is one of the best cape films

>>X-Films
neo-Sup Forums detected

I'm sorry, I disagree, it was good when it first came out, but it's aged like milk left out of the fridge.

meme

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting little user.

Just like Phase 1!

meme

Excuse me m'nigger, but the MQU is perfect in every way.

Nah man. First Avenger is hilarious any time weedy Steve is on the screen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE MCU IS PERFECT I LOVE BEING DRIP FED LCD SEWAGE

Not now. You know they'd change race again.

Have the Marvel movies actually changed anyone's race? The new Spider-Man is being handled by Sony at its head, just done with it being tied into Marvel, if I recall correctly. I can't really think of any other race changing.

Fury, of course, doesn't count because Samuel Jackson got them to agree to let him portray him if they wanted to use his likeness in the Ultimate version of the character.

Ang Lee's Hulk is held in high regard?

I don't know about high regard, but it was ambitious. I'd probably watch it again it was quite unique in its visuals and themes for a superhero film.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting little user

meme

Fuck i hate gow fun is a description for things now, I find cumming in shampoo bottles fun so is this on par with the enjoyment i get from tricking people into rubbing my cock juice into their scalps?

meme

no, but I find joy in poking fun at silly summerfag autists like you for making cringeworthy comparisons for the sake of 'humor'

oh and kill yourself

Everyone was pretty well cast, except for Alba but they nailed it

meme

meme

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting little user

not him, just want to partake on this cause I'm bored

meme

I can go all day/till I get bored

I gotta go to work today, but I've got Internet there as well.

It was terrible. The themes chosen didn't mix well with the movie, and the effects sucked.

Scott Norton Hulk wasn't great, but it was certainly better

meme

>best Doom so far
There has only been two, and even if there hadnt been, that wouldnt and does not say much

>Hulk held in high regard
>X-films suck
So what, you're looking for a few (you)?

Enjoying making fun of people online is whats cringey, go get a job or a hobby or some shit and be less beta

I never, EVER saw anything wrong with it.

Sequel wasn't too bad either. Well, the villains were, but the themes and character dynamics were good.

I would go as far as to say that I liked it and still have the soundtrack songs

Super powerful government agency scounting talent at a highschool science fair. That was the moment I turned this movie off. There were kids with baking soda volcanoes for fucks sake.

Oops thought this was the new fantastic four disaster.

MCU is overhyped bullshit.

god I bet you also throw a bitchfit over insult posts that aren't even directed at you from time to time. go fucking cry yourself to asleep already

I'd also advise you take the english classes, user, summer's still a long way from ending

see a doctor about your eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=LtKlzrHXokU

English isnt even my first language and i can still comprehend it better than you, also nice buzzwords say summerfag some more, thats really showing me, i bet youre the kinda faggot that wont say shit to people in real life but gets on a computer and acts like hes got something to prove, get the fuck off the internet for a bit you triggered bitch

well you sound like a faggot and yes fun is a descriptor for products that are enjoyable even if not logically well built. for example a book may have shitty structure or some crap characters but the atmosphere could suck you so much that in the end you enjoy it, so its not good but its fun.since its a subjective experience you can't go around telling people its good since when they read it they maybe in a different mood thus only see the bad parts.

Fun is subject you faggot, you cant force someone to have fun just because you say its fun. Fun is a lazy as fuck descriptor for something YOU like but dont want to explain or defend.

>i bet youre the kinda faggot that wont say shit to people in real life but gets on a computer and acts like hes got something to prove

yes, exactly. unlike saying its good, since goodness of a product can be measured you say its fun because under the right conditions it can be enjoyed. its impossible to explain or defend, its not good and its not bad, its fun.

it was funtastic

doom is great, and michael chiklis is really great playing the thing

Muh tumblr expression, go ahead and throw strawman at me to if you are going to use other peoples recycled defendes and opinions instead of being able to think of your own

very pivotal movie during my formative years

But it isnt fun, you found it fun, some others found it fun, a massive amount of people did not find it fun, i aint saying its good, explain why its fun and why you think id find it fun when i clearly didnt

It's not terrible, but it's a bit underwritten. Feels more like a TV pilot than a feature film.

maybe the language barrier is keeping you from understanding a basic concept but fun means that some people under right conditions may like it. good means that its well constricted and majority are likely to like it. you will also note that OP is saying he had fun, he is not saying you must find it fun. you are the one basically throwing a bitchfit like an autistic faggot going on about how you did not find it fun and how dare op use that word

>tumblr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
look up the page in your language
>throw strawman at me
you clearly don't know what any of these words mean. next you will start talking about no true scotsman?

He said its actually pretty fun, but then why even post it, im just trying to understand the wests love for lazy as fuck critiques and lack of explanation for varied opinions, everyone is such a touchy bitch these days online that everyone starts acting like their on a fucking debate team and that i forgot their pronouns, he should of stated "i found this fun and heres fucking why" instead of "this is fun and anyone who questions my opinion is a summerfag who cant understand"

Those are the first go to terms for tumblr fags who dont agree with something, jesus these boards are touchy if anyone invades their safe space or questions something

its not a critiques, its an expiration of his personal experience.He tells us how he felt and wants to know how we felt and if maybe with hindsight of other movies we have come to enjoy the older one bit more.
>"this is fun and anyone who questions my opinion is a summerfag who cant understand"
it is quite possible that you never spoke to OP
>he should
Its his thread and he can do whatever he wants( and so can I)

Its being defended as a fucking critique and even for western reviewers its being thrown around as a critique and OP stated no where in their original post why they found it fun just that it was fun

>Its being defended as a fucking critique
show me where
>even for western reviewers its being thrown around as a critique
well then go to those sites and bitch there, it has nothing to do with the conversation here.
>OP stated no where in their original post why they found it fun just that it was fun
OP did not have to, it was fun for OP. you did not ask for explanation you started bitching >Fuck i hate gow fun is a description for things now, I find cumming in shampoo bottles fun so is this on par with the enjoyment i get from tricking people into rubbing my cock juice into their scalps?

In not going to hold your hand, just read up through and youll see how its being defended, and also i shouldnt have to ask for specifics if someone is stating something controversial to popular opinion, if i made a thread stating batman v superman was the most fun movie id have people shitting down my neck but it seems you can state bullshit about a non current movie and people will just let it pass and defend it and even after asking multiple times no one has yet to explain why its fun

you can't explain to people why its fun but fine I will list some stuff for you. There are no rules about how to start a topic beyond not starting with big text and that is more of an advice. OP could have started with a picture of chair and a dot. now onto FF and whats fun about it
1.the light tone is better than in any other FF movie
2.songs
3. everyone had a good casting. maybe I would change doom and the thing but I was fine with who I got.
3. outfits, good outfits and even Dr. doom was on point
4. mostly fateful origin
5.johnny storm's behavior
hell only downside was some of the dialogue and the fact they are responsible for most of their problems.some of the jokes just did not work

This was all i wanted, instead of just saying "this is fun" explain what you found fun about it and i can be inclined to agree with you based off what you found fun

>just read up through and youll see how its being defended,
its not being defended, you start out hostile, get called out and get more hostile.

It's over now, go home

yeah, they're not terrible, but the second one is definitely worse and they do have some pretty big problems

i never got why people thought Ben was perfect

he should have been bigger than the other guys, not just wider

i feel like a lot of people remember her looking worse than she did, and of course we all know the acting was the director's choice, not hers still the cutest billionaire lady i know of

well sure it's a fox movie, they make them all on a shoestring

do you think billionaire tyrants are made of money? they've got to pay for all that hush money Roger Ailes needs and to hack the phones of murdered little girls because celebrity gossip isn't selling enough papers

Actually it's 3 with the 1994 movie.

There just won't ever be a Fantastic Four that's fantastic.

The Ancient One? The "Mandarin"? Heimdall?

It is, the problem with it is Dr. Doom. I'll never get why they keep trying to reinvent the wheel.
Heck, the actor wanted to do a proper Doom, even.

Doom turning into a generic evil business man is never a good idea.