Worst Sup Forums character you relate to?

What Sup Forums related character was the one you found yourself the most disgusted by or disappointed in relating to?

Mine was Helga Pataki, because unlike her, I am not a 9 year old girl. The "being abrasive and shitty to people around you, being bossy and aggressive, casually treating people you care about like shit" thing isn't as sympathetic when you get older. I never did the stalker shit, but I definitely put off a very kind person that I liked because they saw what a judgmental freak I was.

I'm predicting she'd have a very depressing life ahead of her if things weren't unrealistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2016/07/13/become-a-self-starter-autonomy-as-the-key-to-personal-motivation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably angelica for being bossy, abrahsive, and materialistic

I am getting there. Someday I will lose the hair and gain a shitload of weight.

I've done copy editing and work in social media. Years ago, I was very sanctimonious in my worldview and using it as compensation for my own worth, trying my best to feel better than others because my accomplishments and personality couldn't make me feel on par.

In what I saw as having a consistency of morals and the integrity to not bend them for others, I sacrificed personal friendships and relationships for the "right thing" repeatedly when others had moral failings. I judged pretty harshly.

I had a really great boyfriend and self-sabotaged hard because I was panicked by his acceptance of me, his openness, and how much he had his shit together compared to me. I ruined the relationship by pushing him away and haven't found anyone as great since.

I spiraled and had a moral failing myself, then ended up seeing I was no better than a bunch of people I judged. I saw through my self-righteousness and down to the core of what a shitty person I was in so many aspects, and even the ways I was good weren't particularly remarkable or noteworthy, just stuff your average decent person thinks or does dressed up in abstract theoretical talk.

I brought on a bunch of loneliness on myself, unraveled, and was humbled. Though I still hold many of the same beliefs and principles I had, I am now more forgiving, I am not didactic and I am not reactionary to opposing opinions. I don't feel better than anyone anymore. I know I earned every ounce of misery I got in the last few years, and I hope to treat the next person that comes in my life far better than I did the last. As well as just be more pleasant to be around and stop being a self-righteous cunt. I listen to criticism on my personality now. I found out that I don't have to compromise my beliefs, I just have to stop being such a shithead about them.

Diane isn't exactly like me but watching her makes me want to shake her and slap sense into her.

As a child, I wish to grow up and be like Hank Hill.

As an adult i realize I've become the Bill Dauterive of my group of friends. constantly depressed, fat, too lazy to do anything about it,perpetual bad luck, and constantly pining for a woman who was nothing but a toxic influence I should be ecstatic to be rid of.

This is so depressing.

Do you think you can change or be Hank if you try?

Nope. Every-time I tried to make things better they usually end up several times worse, so I just sort of settled at this point in life. Its pathetic as fuck, but at least Im not suicidal.

I already look like a 20 something edgelord version of him, plz fucking kill me.

Just like Bill...

Only like 5 people in Sup Forums have read this

I have no idea what this is but I'll wiki it for you user

It fucking boggles my mind just how much similar I am to Squidward. We both are stuck in wage slave fast food jobs. We both have co-workers that annoy us. We both have no sort of gf whatsover. We both think we're superior to other people even though we're stuck in a shit situation. We both have our talents go unrecognized. We both just generally don't like people at all.

Man I really didn't think I'd become squidward. I always thought I'd be generally better off...

I'm with you on this one, brother

maybe you're a squillium under the surface!

I never thought there'd be a day where I'd be empathetic with Angelica of all people.

me

A total NEET cupcake who cannot into the real world and is a mooching piece of shit in general but somewhat cute enough to get away with it. So that's like extra disgusting.

Good taste. I too have a large nose, unkept messy black hair, an affinity for plaid shirts, bad posture and the constant cigarette in my mouth. I bitch alot, but try not to be an annoying music snob.
I really hope I don't end up like Buddy in the sequels tho

I used to hate Helga as a kid but when I rewatched the series as an adult I realized I was and still am pretty similar. No wonder I hated the episode where she disappears and everybody celebrates.

practically me too

Also still a virgin and not getting with any women for fear they'd betray me.

Fat characters mostly because i was fat growing up a shame they're all depicted as either stupid or hungry all the time

I was mostly quiet

Hi there, rule 63 me.

Literally kill me.

Not a virgin which is the only aspect I don't relate to but if I could give advice from one Todd to another; you're gonna get betrayed with or without sex, as evidenced by the show, so might as well get some while you can if it's what you want

Usually I embrace my hedonism and pretend that me being able to recognize my insecurity and my desperate need for approval from others means I can have a decent amount of control over it. But when I recognize these kinds of traits in Amethyst I just feel disgusted.

Gee Dad, didn't know you browsed Sup Forums

You should start reading "The Art of Manliness" blogs. They can help you a lot without making you feel like you are reading a self-help book. But I found this particular article very helpful for getting your life going in a better direction: artofmanliness.com/2016/07/13/become-a-self-starter-autonomy-as-the-key-to-personal-motivation/

I have learned a lot about being a better man and generally better person from reading the occasional article from there. In particular, learning that, yes, you really can control parts of your life, and the race to be better is long but possible.

Wow, I kinda want to tell everyone to not give up, and if you want, try to improve themselves, even if you only do it in small ways at first. But I don't want to portray the situations as trivial or easy to overcome, or sound preachy. I've been in a lot of these places myself: very overweight, weak, depressed. But I discovered I do have the power to change myself, though the results are sometimes not what I want or expect, yet they are better than doing nothing.

Good luck to you all, whatever your choices are.

Secretly I find these threads fascinating from a pathos perspective on the human condition. It's the writer in me....

Fight it man, be a greek hero and go against destiny.

Maybe is the best user, we already seen, the Carl with a family this one is better

Just try, you can do it man, remember the diabetes episode. You can change it never to late, you may not be a Hank, but you can always be a Bobby, i do believe that Bobby grow up to be more funtional that all the adults he meet during his childhood

Thank fuck you got what was coming to you. You sound like you were genuinely awful.

Only 5 you think? That's fucking horrible, why don't people look into the history of their supposed hobby.

anyway yeah, Obviously I'm Buddy, a lot of people are, but that aint what i came to talk about

I had a weird thing about ed, edd and eddy, first off i hated ed, always thought my friends were retards for finding him the most stand out character, i never really cared TOO much for him, outside of his interactions with other characters, obviously, and the way they stand out against him.
I felt a lot of emotions while watching this show though, for some reason. I guess because it's about children who are outside of the larger social circle and are very individualistic within their own already individualistic friend group. My empathy for Edd seemed to have no bounds, no one else really cared about double d, but he was my favorite character and I always thought of myself like him, I was nervous, hated conflict, hated problematic situations, and yet, why did I surround myself with Eddys? I had two other very close friends and both of them were very Eddy, they LIKED stirring up trouble, they LIKED coming up with weird ass schemes and ideas and ways to fuck with people, and for whatever reason I helped them all the time, even though I was always a bitch about it. I guess cause ultimately Edd was a weirdo who must have liked it all, too, as I did. I was a bitch about it, but I knew I liked being a trouble maker, at the end of the day, and was glad I had friends with as big of balls and tiny as minds as they did.

Nah, Carl is pitiable but at least he eventually found his niche in The Stone Cold Lock of The Century of The Week, which seems like it'll outlast ATHF as long as Dave Willis works at Williams Street. He genuinely enjoys doing sports talk podcasting for a living and the freedom that being his own boss allows him.

The REAL saddest failure in western animation is Bill Dauterive. Motherfucker didn't even get to keep his homely, 50something Azn gf.

Forgot mah pic, and check deez trips

He seems like he'd be content if it weren't for the Aqua Teens always fucking with his shit, yeah, and now that the show's over I guess he finally got his wish.

The only thing good to come out of All Grown is it gave shippers the ability to ship the Rugrats without looking weird

This fucking guy right here. I really hate that the kind of person I am is being represented in a hugbox show like Steven Universe.
For a long portion of my life, I've been going around with an untreated mental illness where I believed in conspiracies and thought that I've had some sort of higher power just because my brain decided to string a whole bunch of coincidences together as evidence.
I've (hopefully) been successful in trying to curb those behaviors by changing my diet and making use of supplements, but I'm still basically untreated because East Asia as a whole has no viable mental healthcare.

Faggot

you don't need a therapist to stop being a Sup Forumstard

Not all conspiracies are Sup Forums, dude. I meant I believed in /x/-tier conspiracies, like lizard people existing and greys monitoring the shit out of everyone on this planet just so they can genetically engineer human-gr hybrids to make their species live longer.
>inb4 traded an user's assumption of me being autistic to sound even MORE autistic by telling the truth

*human-grey

The fact that you recognize the problem with your behavior is probably a good sign you are on the road to recovery, keep it up! The human mind does some peculiar things.

I was, uh, making sure you weren't on Sup Forums, Orel. Remember the lost thirty-second commandment, Orel.

"Thou shalt not browse non-Christian image boards unless to make sure your son is not browsing."

Meet me in my study.

i need to go back to my therapist

Peter Parker, except without any of the few good things about his life.

Except I never got a super cool special snowflake ability to compensate for all the bad