Weed culture is so fucking degenerate, i hope they never legalize it in nz

weed culture is so fucking degenerate, i hope they never legalize it in nz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxmAIH1Q8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weed ''culture'' is based around it being illegal and '''cool'''

Ever heard of freedom? If people want to fucking smoke they should fucking smoke.

And what is the backstory to that gif?

It's fun to smoke and not be a part of the culture, or even think about the fact that you're smoking. I just do it like a hobbit would.

If a bitch slapped me like that I'd knock her fuckin block off.

smoking some blue dream as we speak.. u mad bro?

dont claim to be libertarian if you want weed banned lmao

lol everyone walking around high can you imagine? Getting into cars stoned

t. KV autist

>lol everyone walking around high can you imagine?
I smoked weed a while. I stopped. Why? Because sport works better than weed and you cannot concentrate for many hours after smoking weed.

Only degenerates will smoke all the time. Look at Colorado, just some yuppie youngsters who end up on welfare smoke weed.

BUT, outlawing it, is fucking retarded as long as alcohol is allowed and tobacco is allowed.

>lol everyone walking around drunk can you imagine? Getting into cars wasted

>slaps the dude
>by ramming her wrist into his neck

Does she WANT a broken fucking hand?

I remember this video.

It's some rich Russian kid going around and offering girls money for sex.

Weed is for niggers and the dumbest of Westerners.

No one in a high-IQ society like Japan touches the stuff.

post video

I drive stoned all the time and have been for 10 years.

Not even a single speeding ticket or anything.

Now I drink 5 beers and yeah no way.

t. weeb assburger

>implying we can every have completely free rights as long as women and minorities exist

Alcohol is ingrained into Western society. It's impossible to get rid of it. Keeping illegal drugs out of society doesn't wholly normalise them. You can limit alcohol or tobacco, but you can't make it illegal. The same with cannabis: once it's legal it cannot become illegal again

"le ancohol an tabbocco"
I say we ban all of it. That works, right?

Cannabis has been used by countless societies for nearly as long as alcohol. It's only been demonized in the last ~100 years because it threatened tobacco, cotton, and timber interests in the early 20th century.

How can she slap?

this, the day it becomes legal I will stop smoking it and do something with my life.

Good luck with that one m80

I used to smoke often, and have ridden with dozens and dozens of stoned drivers. They all suck at driving myself included. They may not intentionally speed etc. But they'll forget things like stopsigns, getting out of the car without putting it in park, wrong way down one ways, turn signals, so on and so on I've seen it all. And I can say based off my experiences that there are consistencies with everyone I've seen drive under the influence of pot

like in the Netherlands ? where they they have no violence or car crashes at all compared to alcohol statistics ?yeah that would be nice

>sport
half of the olympian athlets smoke weed so it is obviously not the weed what keeps you from breaking world records

no they just take opium/heroin and meth but whatever..

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxmAIH1Q8M

Where did I say weed stops you from doing sport. I said doing sport makes more sense than smoking weed. Plus, if you have to concentrate while working, smoking weed is the last thing you need.

What the hell is this shit? And what's up with the fucked up music? Is Sweden truly the Soddom and Gomorrah of the West? Not even in Germany, dude, not even in Germany.

Perhaps if it is legalised and given as much regulation as alcohol it could become an industry.

Forget the DUUUDE shit and think about the jobs it could create. Finally Pacific Islanders and poor Maoris can buy food for their children instead of just their own fat asses.

He's Russian? He looks more like a Jew or Caucasian (Azeri, Dagestani, etc).
Real Russians don't look like that.

These reactions can't be real. Even hoes are less slutty than those girls.

2:00 kek.

You know what I hate more than pot heads? Authoritarians.

The sheer fucking arrogance. Who are you to tell anyone what they should or should not do? If you could argue the "evils" of reefer madness you might have a point but you can't and you don't.

You know what's more degenerate than weed, alcohol. Where's your thread bashing that, why aren't you ranting and raving about belligerent drunks reeking havoc in the streets.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black all through this thread which is probably rife with neets. Contributing absolutely nothing, millstones around the neck of society. Potheads and their "culture" is a mild annoyance but you are insufferable.

he's an arab and they're swedish
they love foreign cock