Why aren't Americans funny what went wrong every other Anglo nation is funny except the U.S

Why aren't Americans funny what went wrong every other Anglo nation is funny except the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbekpNWbL5k
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=walmart shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1fd8oLqQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>create every meme on this site
>why aren't we funny?

nice pepe btw

Because they're egotistical morons who think they're always right.
Also, they don't want to be like England so they try their hardest to find our humor "un-funny"

But what about Spürdô?

>60%

That came from finns trying to draw pedobear (which we ripped off from japan)

Forced memes are not funny, user.

The British 'The Office' vs the American 'The Office' is probably the greatest example of this

The American re-make is just so obvious and clumsy in all the jokes, it's embarrassing to watch. And not in the clever embarrassing way that Ricky Gervais does it with David Brent, but just heavy-handed and unfunny.

Can any Americans care to explain why the British version was never popular in America?

Like all american's, when wit is involved it flies over there head. You could directly insult them and they'd think you were being nice.

Our humor is to c sophisticated for the rest of the world. For example the invasion of Iraq was a prank on the world. Since you're t hf e butt of the joke you guys get all butthurt.

>AMERICANS
>WHITE

50 million whites to make up out of 330 million americans. Embarrassing.

Originals are almost always superior

Because it wasn't funny.

an american eats a burger and dies haha because he is fat

Because they are too easily offended. You cn't be funny when you are constantly mad.

More like has a heart attack picking up the burger.

America is hardly an Anglo nation m8, theyre mostly wetback, and nogs, and only 30% of the country is white women, who are about 75% coalburners.

Too busy running the world to make jokes. We leave that to our court jesters.

I hate when that happens.

You call that a nice pepe?
WTF is wrong with you?!

>every Anglo nation
Britbongs are not funny. Canadians are not funny.

Average Australians are are alright I guess, but I can't think of anything funny produced by Australians. Kek, Jim Jefferies is your most famous comedian m8.

Don't know about kiwis.

SHART
H
A
R
T

point proven

what about americans who aren't jews?

SHART IN MART 2016

Nice get

How about these dubs

Exactly,you don't get it. We Britfags understand deeper humor than you. The office is genius.

Fuck you. I like the office.

Humor is a cover for underlying inadequacy. Americans don't need humor because we can buy guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbekpNWbL5k

>NEVER REACHED THE LOO TO POO

America has been to heavily influenced by PC neoliberalism. They cant make fun of things like they used to or someone will get triggered and start a petition banning certain words

To many German immigrants from back in the day

Yeah, I'm so sure that has never happened in your country.

>Brit: "You look nice."
>American: "Thanks!"
>Brit: "Ha ha, inferior colonial scum, I was being witty and I do not, in fact, think you look nice at all!"
>Australian: "Wow, top bantz, Brit!"
>New Zealander: "kek kek kek, hot burn!"
>Canadian: "Anyone want to see my shitbox?"

they take themselves too seriously.

Krauts are so autistic they wouldn't know humour if it slapped them in the face.

Americans might not get the subtlety but at least they are pretty cool and do their own thing. Krauts on the other hand always have such a hair trigger - if something goes over their head they think you are insulting them and just sperg out on the spot

Telling someone that they look nice when you're silly-smiling to indicate that the reality is that you think they're the complete opposite is indeed, topkek bantz if the person in front of you is too stupid to realize it

wow great bantz china

kept it up and you'll be on the same level as the aussies soon

>invent standup
>produce every famous standup comedian ever
>produce 90% of the jokes on this site

> lol why aren't Americans funny XD

ok

Good thing I'm not a German.

But help me out with something. Why does every Englishman think he's a comedian? Is it because his country is a joke?

its always sunny and life and times of tim are hilarious

It's a national practice in the USA.
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=walmart shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1fd8oLqQU

Subtlety being a euphemism for not funny of course.

You know American stand ups are only actually famous in America right?

Underated post right there.

American bants on Sup Forums is either top notch or utter shite. There is never a middle ground.

Bit like Brit women tbqh.

>Canada
>funny
Maybe in a pathetic sad way