We want a free market but not free movement of labor

>we want a free market but not free movement of labor

how does this work again?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-latest-eu-uk-special-status-relationship-german-minister-a7194921.html
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/hans-hermann-hoppe/open-borders-libertarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

easy, just threaten to nuke everyone

Like any other countries in the world that trade with each other but limit migration?

that's not how the European single market works though

Is this a Bulgaria only thread?

Ok, to answer your question, the free market has literally nothing to do with free movement of labor. You can have a completely free and liberalized market AS WELL as visa free travel, and still not allow people to settle down in your country.

The free movement of labor is simply political, nothing else... and it is also detrimental from an economic perspective for both the host country and the home countries of the migrants.

The EU can still be saved, but only if free movement of labor is stopped and the huge sums of redistribution payments from rich EU states to poor EU states are stopped.

>Ok, to answer your question, the free market has literally nothing to do with free movement of labor.
wrong
free movement of goods and PERSONS is a defining attribute of the EEA

Based Theresa will use our nuclear submarines to destroy Germany. Merkel will feel the the radioactive heat of ten thousand suns
Fuck the EU.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>Is this a Bulgaria only thread?
:^)

>the huge sums of redistribution payments from rich EU states to poor EU states are stopped.
wew lad, that's p much the only thing EU has going for it

>how does this work again?
They want a free market without taking the parasites known as "Syrian" and "Economic" refugees with them.

If you're not a retard, it's not hard to understand.

Rat is Europeans, Gator is refugees.

>They want a free market without taking the parasites known as "Syrian" and "Economic" refugees with them.
so they want to have their cake and eat it too

not how it works

The free market is an abstract concept of trade without tariffs and restrictions, "the single market" is a complex legal system created by european institutions.

Pretty easily desu
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-latest-eu-uk-special-status-relationship-german-minister-a7194921.html

Most likely deal will be something like continuing to contribute to the EU budget like we do now in exchange for no freedom of movement

Like every other free market in history? Free movement of labor is a pretty new idea and it hasn't exactly had resounding success.

the point is the UK can't be in the single market (either EEA or EFTA) without accepting their texts i.e. free movement of workers

if the UK keeps paying a similar sum to the EU just to be able to limit immigrants I don't see how it's a good deal for the UK but I assume the EU will take it in a heartbeat

These "refugees" are in itself against the principles of the free market. They are unilaterally allowed into Europe without the consent of the governed, paid for by taxes taken from citizens, commit crime and clog the Judicial system up with cases and are a net negative to society and the economy.

You should learn about the Free market before you start spouting about it.

Why do they have to take people in too be allowed to trade?

we should veto that for shits and giggles

I don't want to be in the free market.

refugees are not EU citizens so it's a complete non-argument as regards to UK-EU relations

because the EEA and EFTA require it. Well not "just to trade" but to trade without tariffs and such

>I don't see how it's a good deal for the UK but I assume the EU will take it in a heartbeat
We'll get a deal, in the end we won't get everything we want, neither will the EU get everything it wants, everyone goes home mildly satisfied and gets on with their lives

i want a free market, but only with white people :)

Putting the market above your citizens is a Jewish way of thinking.

KILL
YOURSELF
JEW

In what way does free market mean invasion is OK?

I didn't mention any rapefugees in the OP you dumb fucks

this is about EU citizens

It works the same as every other free trade agreement on the planet, you stupid slavic cunt.

>every other free trade agreement
except the European ones and therefore irrelevant

>refugees are not EU citizens so it's a complete non-argument as regards to UK-EU relations

Read my original post, the EU wants the UK to accept unlimited refugees before any trade deals are on the table. The UK wants Free trade so long as it's not forced to take in a bunch of rapist parasites.

>if the UK keeps paying a similar sum to the EU just to be able to limit immigrants I don't see how it's a good deal for the UK
Because we make more than that by having unrestricted access to the market?

Wouldnt surprise me if the poles tried that desu

>this is about EU citizens
guess what all those refugees will be in a couple of years when they can qualify for german passports

>EU wants the UK to accept unlimited refugees
official source?

Australia has a free trade agreement with China.

Chinese can't just fucking rock up on a boat and start living here.

Pick up your shitposting game Bulgaria

Australia does not participate in the European single market though

>implying we want a free market

Why do you seem to think anything is set in stone and unchangeable? It's all just silly rules agreed upon by idiots in a room, people like you and me, not gods. Not laws of nature you fucking pleb.

Free movement of labor != unrestricted immigration. That's why work visas exist.

there are no work visas in the european trade area

labor =! immigration

>Are Open Borders Libertarian?
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe says, Absolutely Not.
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/hans-hermann-hoppe/open-borders-libertarian

I know, that's why American immigration system is better even if it's fucked up.

We need a Europe of independent nation states trading together, cooperating together, but not following the false song of globalism and unrestricted immigration.

>free movement of goods and PERSONS is a defining attribute of the EEA

No. Just because you're importing fridges from China doesn't mean you're going to import Chinese along with them.

Based Germanbro.

EEA Agreement, Chapter III - Free movement of goods, persons and capital
Chapter 1 - workers and self employed persons
Article 28
1. Freedom of movement for workers shall be secured among EC Member States and EFTA States.
2. Such freedom of movement shall entail the abolition of any discrimination based on nationality between workers of
EC Member States and EFTA States as regards employment, remuneration and other conditions of work and
employment.

EU is about to get ANGLO'D

>i want to exploit cheap labor without suffering the consequences

kek, this is also why red "states" are shitholes, but it's their own fault for voting their own legislatures into oblivion.

My fault. The EEA does of course not represent a free market but more government bureaucracy.

Saved!

>kek, this is also why red "states" are shitholes, but it's their own fault for voting their own legislatures into oblivion.

Are you a retard? Look at population density for certain red states, they're filled with niggers. Red states are shitholes because they're overrun with niggers. Detroit/Baltimore/Compton are blue as hell but are giant shitholes, can you guess why?

>that's not how the European single market works though
Because they want to create a superstate, not because they give a fuck about the European economy

>The free movement of labor is simply political, nothing else...
This

That's no gator that's a bitey-rock

These are not all Jews, stormidiot.

Free markets = Markets not controlled/influenced by the government

Free movement of people = self-explanatory

The two aren't the same; you can have one or the other by themselves.