Thoughts when you see this flag. Copy of the German post. Brutally honest

Thoughts when you see this flag. Copy of the German post. Brutally honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKl-_t5Uu9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want everyone connected to it dead.

Color is too saturated.

wasted potential

Horizontal stripes make you look fat

How so?

>could have freed self from totalitarianism
>could have freed self from money grabbing jews
>could have supported nazies and russians
instead the people were lazy and stupid, and are today the champion of spreading this shit around the world

World sees USA just like USA sees Texas

Pic related.

freedom

Walmart, strip malls, parking lots, humidity, black people, cheap 20 year old cars, midwest, kansas, alabama, fat people, sleeveless shirts, pick up trucks, white trash paradise.

>black people
>white trash paradise.
make up your mind.

Loath what their country has become but get insanely butthurt when anyone from elsewhere says the same.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>freed self from totalitarianism
>supported nazies and russians

pick one

It's not white trash if there isn't a nigger living down the street with a rusty chain link fence, red 20 year old oldsmobile + five other shit cars in the yard, plastic chairs on the front porch, overgrown grass and bushes, loud music until 3am, etc.

>made in China

Wonder why they're not flying the Texas flag

Where can I find the German thread?

Mostly about this burger-spurdo

This is true. Most other states hate us although they're moving here in droves

Greatest ally
But more like only ally

Probably got archived. someone asked same question for German flag

>your role in the destruction of Europe and Western civilisation in 2 wars sickens me beyond words.
>nearly every one of you ive met here and in your country ive got on with like brothers.

Brutally honest.......it would be better if we weren't going down with you but......im enjoying your slow motion suicide.

We'll never leave you.

greatest ally

">your role in the destruction of Europe and Western civilisation in 2 wars sickens me beyond words"

What.

Guns protect muh freedom! While nsa rapes 4th amandement.

Before Sup Forums

>arrogance
>ignorance
>world police
>wall street
>degeneracy

After Sup Forums

The same including
>pity

You guys truly could have done a clean start and be great, i.e. lead by example. But today you are only great on the facade while nearly every other country hates you. You have been subverted by (((them))) and they will ruin your country in the next 40-50 years.

>40-50 years
That's a bit generous

/mcdonalds

>>your role in the destruction of Europe and Western civilisation in 2 wars sickens me beyond words.

You were there too

Good stuff, never can get enough.

jew pets

>be burger
>go shopping for burgers
>shit pants

how come no other Anglo country gets this?
How come it's always burger cumskins shtting their pants in public and not nogs?

Fake. Pretend country. Shopping mall.

A severe case of misplaced zeal.

Pay reparations to blacks

'murrica. Fat asses on disability pensions eating burgers and suing McDonalds for being fat.

Latvia is on fire today

I think the flag itself is kind of meh/mediocre, but when I see it, I think of military might and leadership.

I only see a piece of masonic-kike shit.
Blue white red = masonic/ (((them)))
Five pointed stars= masonic/ (((them)))/ communism(another (((them))) creation)

I dont want to sound condescending mate but please do some honest research on the history of the 20th century. You will be astounded.

Absolutely......as lap dogs. You guys were the big dog. Either way im not proud of my country's role in our demise.

>tri-country
Is that Chicago area

>Thoughts when you see this flag. Copy of the German post. Brutally honest.

I tell myself that if I am to read some stupid shit bellow it, I shouldn't waste time and brain cells trying to explain why its wrong, since the person who made the post is likely too simple to understand me.

Like, not stupid. Not low intelligence. Just too simple. Hasn't read much, hasn't talked to people, hasn't argued before. A simple, plain, flat person who will dismiss my arguments with an insult and act as if he won.

Just being brutally honest, senpai.

That's harsh bro.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we will eat shit sooner than that.

So beautiful it brings a tear to my eye ;_`

i love sig pistols. is that a 250 or 320? i've got a 229 .40. my fav pistol.

Cool and nice

Crappy election system, needs to be modernized to a proportional system.

It's missing something.

This guy has seen the truly awful parts of our society, which is becoming the increasing norm.

>It will soon be racist and too white to dislike a soundtrack of domestic violence car stereos

Traitors and degenerate, honour-less bastards.

kek. had to check flag. we were only reason europe wasn't totally destroyed. Think stalin would have stopped with Germany?

>You have been subverted by (((them))) and they will ruin your country in the next 40-50 years.
Haha what the actual fuck? Project much? Things are so ugly here now because that shit is being brought out in the open and the people aren't having it.

The only flag that's flown on the moon.

I just think America is the greatest country on the planet. Everyone else is just not up to par.

give me an example my Muslim friend

traitors? We asked you to be nice. and you declined.

>thoughts
fat, stupid, basically sheep, cause most of the problems in the modern world.

All Americans I've met personally were pretty okay though

My last hope, that i have already kind of given up on :(

Only despise.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKl-_t5Uu9A

for the only thing you enjoy freedom is eating yourself to death

they ruined everything

>we were your lapdogs
>Australia was in the war years before America

What it represents went down the shitter as soon as we took in Jews

It so ubiquitous,, it's hard to say.

Its visually an attractive design though…I like

Luv u bby

no u

I've grown to hate America

I hate the people here
I hate the culture

Too many dumb people
Too many apathetic people

Cost of living keeps rising

Too many brown people

College is too expensive. Healthcare is too expensive. Nothing can be done about either one because we have too many dumb people and too many brown people.

No architecture

Everything here is done for shekels, none for glory

You gave it by yourself.

Unhealthy food and excessive optimism.

I'll add to your list.

County isn't free. Lying politicians and obese morons still repeat lines about freedom to justify foreign war (???)

Healthy food is expensive as fuck. GMOs and trash like fast food is readily available and cheap

Affirmative action gives preference to minorities and women. White males are told we are privileged evil oppressors while being discriminated against

The national discourse grows tremendously dumber each year. We are approaching Idiocracy status

Colleges are Marxist training grounds

If Hillary wins we may go to war against Russia but will definitely go to war with Iran

Country is 60% white and falling

Did we miss anything?