Spiderverse film

What are the chances of a Spiderverse film where Tobey, Garfield and Holland are the three main protagonists?

and the villain is Bruce Campbell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9DbmdfZklk
youtube.com/watch?v=zeVLkjAQ1Nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know, but the idea sounds groovy

I don't care for the Spiderverse idea, but the fact Campbell never got to be Mysterio in a Raimi movie keeps me awake at night.

>Cambell might be the tutorial VO in the New Spidey game

They keep teasing my butthole with these game roles but never pull the plug on the real deal REEEEEEEEE

>McGuire wearing the Ends of the Earth suit
>Garfield as The Goblin
>Holland cast twice as both Superior and Amazing
>John DiMaggio voicing Ham
>Gwen, UK, Lady, India and Noir round out the team

Sign me up

A crossover between the Raimiverse and the Webbverse was one of the things brought up in the Sony email leaks, when they were desperately throwing shit at the wall.

>Superior
There's no MCU Ock, but hell just put Molina in it, how old is he?

>The Goblin
What?

>tutorial VO
>Campbell

Ideally the first two guys would be in their own suits but the TASM2 one looks too close to Raimi's at a glance, so Garfield is stuck with his shittier suit

Maybe give Tobey the cop-fighter future Spidey suit.

>>The Goblin
There's an AU where Peter killed Norman after Gwen was killed and became a Goblin himself

>No 2099

Or give Maguire his black suit, to keep the objectively best TASM2 suit in. Either way, anything to keep TASM2 in.

ohh mama, that would be swell

Imagine the ASM2 suit with eyes like the CW suit.

Only if they're still big and can size down small. When they're small, and size down smaller like the CW suit it's kind of a "Who cares?" effect for me.

I think they'd go the Clone route before going the alternate universe route. Just say the clones are imperfect hence not looking exactly like Holland.

With Strange and other mysticism in the MCU I could see the alternate universe thing happening, too.

That being said, I'm surprised we haven't gotten clones yet. I was expecting Bucky to be or have a clone in CW, honestly.

>what is Spider-Man 2 vidyagaem

First movie tie-in game too, if I recall correctly.

Campbell's already in the Raimi films as the wrestling announcer that introduces Pete as Spiderman.

really user?

THAT WAS HIM?

REALLY?

Having FINALLY started watching Ash vs Evil Dead, all I can say is that I need more Bruce Campbell in my life. I never realized how much I missed that man.

If a Spider-Verse movie would happen i want that tobey wear this suit.

Somehow bring Josh Hartnett back into Hollywood as Spider assassin

And in the second movie as the usher that bars Peter from getting in late on MJ performance and in the third movie as the maƮtre that fumbles around with Peter's proposal plans at the fancy restaurant. That's pretty widespread knowledge, bruv.

spider-man vs amazing spider-man
12 billion dollars

Why not all three Spiders working with Ash to keep the sinister six or whatever from using the Necronomicon to take over the world?

WHat the fuck? Spider-Man 2 isn't even remotely the first movie tie in game.

I'd pay money to see Maguire beat the shit out of Garfield

Yeah! And Danny Devito is playing Detective Pikachu

>Mysterio (Campbell) recruits different villains from different universe to torment MCU spiderman
>Dafoe Green Goblin
>Dehann Hob Goblin
>Rhino
>Doc Ock
>and Venom from future timeline

U wot m8?
All I'm talking about is that we voiced the tutorial narrator in the Spider-Man game based on a first movie too.
youtube.com/watch?v=f9DbmdfZklk

According to Wikipedia he also provided the voice for Spider-Man 3 game too, but I can't remember it at all.

I think user means the game of Spider-Man 1

*he voiced
I'm not a symbiote, honest.

Why do people ride Campbell's dick so hard? His literal only role was Ash.

>hating on Sam Axe
Literally the best character on Burn Notice
Sam > Michael > pile of dog shit > Fi

youtube.com/watch?v=zeVLkjAQ1Nw
Better quality video.

I've been saying for years that Campbell needs to play Kraven.
Also, Jonah Hill for Otto Octavius.

Sorry, I was stupid. My bad.

>Jonah Hill for Otto Octavius.
I'd prefer it if the Holland films stuck to villains that we haven't seen in earlier films. It's not like there's a lack of cool Spidey villains, the guy's got one of the best rogue gallerys in the industry.

Ah, it's okay.
At least that misunderstanding gave me an excuse to look up the videos of first movie game and feel nostalgic.
I think I'm gonna go replay it now.

I think it's a pretty cool idea to save for down the line. Not to throw the fledgling MCU Spider-Man into just yet. The question for me is who is involved in the creative process. Raimi, I don't mind, but without Marc Webb, the Garfield sections may not feel the same. The thing is, there's a possibility that that's a good thing. It's so much easier if everything you're crossing over is good.

My hope is that MCU builds up multiple villains over time. Like Otto being referred to as the Master Planner for a film or two before he shows up.

I wrote a basic script for "Spider-Man vs the Amazing Spider-Man" last night, but it's kind of stupid.

>MCU
>Not kllling 90% of your villains in the movie they appear in
Hope the new Spidey films help change that trend, because currently I think you can count the number of good MCU villains on one hand.

Why is it stupid? If you know, then you can make the first rewrite yourself, hypothetically.

I would pay so much money to see this happen.

>Tobey, Garfield and Holland team up
>Mysterio is the main villain, because fuck Morlun and fuck his family

With one finger desu

Stane, Abomination, Zemo, Loki.

Would certainly prefer this simple plot.
in which Mysterio from the Tobey universe has been tired of Spider-Man foiling his plans that he is determined to kill him trice by transporting himself to two other universe that he somehow can and only those two others maybe because of a machine that malfunctioned and only allowed him to travel to just 2 alternate earths.

Did not like the Morlum idea. It was too much outside when he and Ezekiel first showed up and then imagine how much more when you make an entire family of soul-sucking vampires that apparently not even the Illuminati know of.

In spite of the Morlun and friends being pretty powerful enough to decimate countless universes and their most powerful heroes.

Forgot Zemo, was referring to Loki, Abomination who (was mainly the guy prior to becoming Abomination that Abomination itself) and Stane literally who.

Abomination had a great character arc throughout TIH. Probably one of the best villain arcs in a MCU film.

>Stane literally who.
You seriously forgetting Jeff Bridges character in Iron Man 1?

It mostly involves ASM Harry creating a reality-hopping device that allows him to enter the Raimi-verse, where he gets the DNA of that universe's villains to create clones of them to help create his Sinister Six, which is composed of Ock, Venom, Electro, Rhino, and 2 Lizards (ASM and Raimi Connors). Harry also gets Raimi Norman's Goblin gear and uses that to help him terrorize the city.

Meanwhile, Tobey is 30 years old and has retired, but he sees Andrew swinging around looking for Harry and thinks he's some kind of imposter trying to hurt Aunt May and MJ. Eventually they become friends due to their similar tragedies and work together to stop Harry and his Sinister Six from taking over NY.

The whole script basically makes light of the fact that there are 2 Spider-Men, and would have moments such as the 2 of them discussing organic vs mechanical webshooters, Uncle Ben dying, their love interests, etc. They would also have their own moments of "redemption" (Tobey saves ASM Harry from being impaled, Andrew saves Raimi MJ from dying in a similar fashion to Gwen), and it would have ended with both of them on good terms, with Tobey finally retiring for good and Andrew fully accepting his role as the Amazing Spider-Man.

Idk, I was tired as fuck when I wrote it so it's kind of cringe now that I look back on it.

Oh yeah, now I remember Stane.

Although it is by far the most influential and better of the bunch, many people including me forget that it happened.

Though I still think that the human was the villain more so than Abomination when he transformed.

this picture will never not be relevant

kill me

The third paragraph really makes the entire thing full circle and a worthwhile movie to enjoy.

Keep working on it and post it here, you never know when ideas might become reality.

And I like that you kept it with the only two first Spider-Men, Holland and his movie still have much to live up to.

Why two lizards on the same team? Might be cool if Raimiverse Connors sees what the other has become, and tries to work with Peter to bring down his alternate self and maybe try to help him. Not sure about Harry Osborne from Webb-verse being the one to introduces the inter-dimensional elements. So far, it's the MCU that seems to be introducing the most methods for that with Doctor Strange, and GotG 2, but I don't know if you want to open that can of worms, but it's up to you.
I really like the ending with them saving each other's people, but the only thing is Raimiverse MJ already almost died that way and was saved by Spider-Man in the first movie. Maybe it could be Raimiverse Gwen?

Thanks, guys. Maybe I'll write an actual script when I have time.

The only Spiderverse film I want is one that features Spider Gwen.

wow Sup Forums, this sounds like a 2 billion dollar idea