Was this the best first season of any tv show? the season 2 trailer looks insane

True Detective S1 was better

Better than the movie.
Better than the book.
Better than almost every other tv show.

This show is unironically bland horseshit, you need to watch more TV.

Better first seasons:
-the young pope
-true detective
-utopia
-quarry

Are we pretending that the last three episodes of True Detective s1 didn't happen?

The entire season? No.

Only the first episode? Maybe

Man in Black is pretty cool desu I am glad he returns in season 2. The first season as a whole was meh in my opinion, fuck those maeve scenes.

might be one of the worst ever

It gave me anxiety and I suffered an existential crisis about my perception of reality. I had to go camp deep in the Porcupines and drop acid while sitting among the remains of a B-25 Mitchell until I grasped the logic of this reality.

They weren't bad. Just not as good as the incredible first four and a half episodes.

This

No, but you're pretending you don't have shit taste.

Westworld was really bad.

Dolores is a qt

TD season 1 is the DEFINITION of KINO

Memes aside, Game of Thrones season 1 was really good
Dexter season 1 was really good
Like other said, True Detective S1 was miles ahead of S2
And if you don't count for overal quality, most tv shows have their best season in their first season

What did you grasp(conclude)?

>All that supernatural stuff
>Dropped half way through
>Dude it was paint on his ears lmao

Absolute garbage. Had potential and wasted it. Meanwhile Westworld wasted nothing.

Leftovers S1 is really good, and it's the show's best season.

The Young Pope, True Detective and LOST all had stronger first seasons. Westworld's first season was also very good. I really liked and appreciated that it was a self-contained season. Even though there's plenty of material for s2, s1 can exist perfectly within its self as a standalone series and it's great that Nolan and the others committed to doing that. So many shows rely desperately on cliffhangers and loose plot threads to keep people coming back. A clean, defined break between seasons allows showrunners to take a series in any direction they like without getting bogged down in past plot lines.

>KINO

Pls stop it. This shit meme has absolutely no merit.

Haha, no. Not even close.

>Lost S1
>Prison Break S1
>24 S1
>Heroes S1
>Stranger Things S1

>prison break s1
Man why did it have to go downhill so fast in later seasons

There's nothing I can do about anything.

Not true, you can make a special few individuals happy

They had enough material for 100 minutes
Everything else ranged from filler to embarassing

The whole Carcosa thing was stupid, it's essentially the same as if the killers/child abusers were really into C'thulhu.

Game of Thrones

>dropping supernatural BS
>"wasted potential"

fuck off faggot.

2>1>>

this senpai desu, shame season 2 is garbage

My favorite part of Westworld S1 was the nonsensical, forced, needlessly graphic gay scene in the last episode. The gay shit that makes sense to the plot is tolerable but that was fuckin rediculous.
>I'm gonna lube my ass and get fucked with headphones on in my glass office sorrounded by cameras and in front of my coworker during work hours

There was no supernatural stuff, that's a forced Reddit meme theory that people started to take as fact. The ending and killer were disappointing but it wasn't because of that.

First season of 24 is underrated, very interesting concept that got constraining for future seasons though.

Season 2 will be better, when they finally reveal the shrink ray.

>pleb getting mad at just the mention of kino
Kino is truly the most kino meme. K I N O

I enjoyed this show but I will admit it is shit

>tfw we will never again experience the heydey of shrinkposting

The meme that saved Westworld generals.

True Detective went downhill after the timeline follows the present.

The negresse robot storyline was awful

D E X T E R

>Heroes s1
That writers strike really threw the show into shit, didn't it?

>Quarry
Mah Niggah
So pissed Cinemax didn't renew it.

Robot lives matter (only female) the show. Yeah no thanks, will this shit never cease.

THIS. the whole ending arc was pretty shit desu. And that comes from someone who enjoyed the show and still has it downloaded.
Never bothered to watch season 2 tho.

season 2 is great but it's not as good as season 1. It's definitely worth your time unless you make 200k a year.

What would you do in Westworld?

i suppose i can watch it while im out of other tv shows, sure.
I don't see hwo the ammount of money i make matters at all. I could make a 1k per minute and still not be interested in this show

Dtrength pure and pk noobs

4 more years, the heyday hasn't even begun yet shrinkbro

Please be bait.

now that's a shitty conclusion, i knew that back when i was a very emo teen.
I still do, but i've learnt to deal with it, which should've been your conclusion in the first place, hwo to deal with that shit. Must've been one hell of a bad trip