twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Switch Chanto with Shano.

>In the words of the sweet virgin Mary, "come again"
don't get it

thought the fucking yank would make the new

we had power when we were sent down to the mines or the steelmill

In the neo-mines, toilberg is king and we are the peons

>Encyclopaedia Britannica was founded and printed in Edinburgh

Why are the Scots the wisest and most inquisitive of peoples?

This is a picture of my gf, what do you think?

alri

i have a name you know

Irish genes

braaapppp

Dave????

god canadian memes are shite

fuck off whitey

Abdul got in the pen again?

canthal tilt is a bit too negative for me x

You don’t need industry for Suburbs. All you need are Conservative White people. Britain outside of London is more or less all White no??? I assume there is land for development???

we need to have an intervention for that lad with 5000 pictures of a very childlike jpop idol saved on his computer

Jose

r u chatting shit about my country

no, it's jordan, you know me

Hmmm so I’m a soyboy yet I’m the one who saved Hyrule from destruction at the hands of Ganon?

Okaaaayyyy...?

big day tomorrow

ahh yes, wales

try being a little more creative maybe something that has to do with /brit/ before you cum all over yourself making a new thread before anyone else

why is the water bottle there
cringe

Northern monkeys literally spewing out “we wuz kangz” rubbish, couldn’t make it up

mad how much sway China has over Australia, should China put them in the doghouse a la South Korea, their GDP would lose like 10% overnight

the original quote is "in the quiet words"

it's a joke surrounding the fact that she was not, in fact, a virgin and the dual meaning of the term "come again" / "cum again" with the implicit understanding that a man has spermed inside the supposed virgin mary, thus giving rise to her baby

>virgin
>come again

Only a virgin wouldn’t understand. It’s implying the Virgin Mary was actually a slag

you're still posting this garbage? take a nap buddy

more like Alwyn

cats? love em, myself

>Britain outside of London is more or less all White no???
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO.

No???

it's grim up north lad
bloody tories, muh mines and so on

did sum1 say northern monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=yE_at4uIacU

read a book buddy

3, 2, 1

difficult decision between 2 and 1 for 2nd and 3rd place because can't see all of 2s face but she has a potent rump

Not to mention “in the quiet words” adds another layer - that she was getting fucked behind John’s back, which is why she made up the ‘it was god’ thing

Leave voters knew exactly what they were voting for. They were voting to leave the EU. Sure, different people in the campaign had different visions of what Brexit would look like, but ultimately they all wanted to leave.

However, Remain voters definitely did not know what they were voting for. They thought they were by-and-large voting to remain in the EU, under the assumption that things would just stay the same. We stay, that's it. But that's not what would have happened. What actually would have happened is we would have remained in an EU accelerating faster and faster towards "ever closer Union" and a federalised United States of Europe, which is definitely not what the majority of Remain voters would have wanted.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rwygm

hope they cover why TDKR was so god damn terrible

去你的香蕉人

dear lord the glasses girl

why is the North literally Russia-tier?
how the fuck is the UK considered a first world country?

Peng

Ireland's more famous for its literary pursuits while Scotland's more famous for its inventions and philosophers etc.

Then Wales just never did anything.

Coal declined strongly until last year but lithium and gold are still being mined extensively. What is even up north???

>the average black gf poster

if you didn't fit in here 13 years ago, you're a bonafide tarq(or an autistic loser, which is more likely)

is that sam hyde

>being attracted to signs of inferior genes
the northern runt ladies and gentlemen

reverse this

sure people had different visions of what remaining in the EU would look like but ultimately they all wanted to remain in the EU....

how can you blame him after being confronted by a northern*r?

(you)
(you)
(you)

You're welcome :)

Actually the eu was offering us loosening concessions to remain

>this man has seen a vagina
>you haven't

what's the best zelda game

actually tarquin from the south if you weren't autistic you would realise that saying glasses is an easy way to identify who i'm talking about as 1 wears glasses and 2 don't thanks mr potato brain

Awww that’s actually really sweet,their both ugly but making eachother happy.

man city lost to wigan

God I wish that was me
youtube.com/watch?v=pwl6mOGt-L8

You mean the paltry concessions they threw at Cameron? Bet they wish they’d rolled over now
Fucking muppets

youtu.be/vKZPgGbUuX0?t=254

me approaching at a gallop

die hard

>isnt british
>makes a /brit/ thread
>its shit
>actually defends this shit
kys

alri cokelad

What about the English?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-aAtQSrD0&has_verified=1

wahey

l enjoyed some parts of this photo

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

hate the word "thots" but these two are clearly thots

>PLEASE FUCKING ACCEPT ME /BRIT/ PLEASE LOOK I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PICTURE IN YOUR GENERAL

touché
thing is, the UK is now made up of two or three different countries within a country (and I'm not talking about England, Wales, Scotland) who fundamentally have different visions, dreams, aspirations, wants, desires, of what this country should be like.

on the matter of the EU, we're never going to reach a national consensus. for the time being at least.

im not you

I, too, also love bbc

what the fuck am i looking at

FUCKING YANKS

you little scamp

haven't bought any new clothes in years

“You should get a hybrid.”
Me: “Like...a badger with wings and talons?”
“No. Like...a hybrid car...”
Me: “FLYING BADGERS NEED NO CARS!”

the brainlet post lol, remaining is one entity i.e. the status quo if we voted remain we would not have had a fucking huge furour over how wwe are going to maintain the status quo

remove this reddit rubbish, runt.

heheh, nice one, fellow redditor

God forbid anyone discusses anything but the latest marvel movie or BLACKED video

What’s wrong with you if you can’t post a picture of a couple just to deride them because they are ugly.

UGH FUCKING HATE YANKS

HAHA

LOVE PINTS HATE FORENERS SIMPLE AS HAHA

KEV HAHA TIM HAHA

MILTON KEYNES HAHAHA WAHEEEYY

THE SO-CALLED HAHA

HAHA ACCEPT ME BRITS PLEASE

youtu.be/tskYN8goumM