Nice reading comp

'delet this' was in response to a misogyinstic 'doctor whore' post, not the OP
calm down user

good

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 14th is deadline

fuck off nigger

Scaroth reporting in.

literally who

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Dr Who finale. It confirms Dr Who never stars a man again. (Pic is pure evil)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Does Into the Dalek not count? It's small scale, but it kinda counts?

>he delet'd this
lmao

I AM LORD PRRRRESIDENT OF GALLIFRRRREY, THE TRAVELLER FROM BEYOND TIME.
I AM THE SANDMAN! THE ONCOMING STORM!
I AM THE KA FARAQ GATRI, DESTROYER OF WOORRRWLDS!

Before the war doctor was revealed, how did you think eight regenerated into nine?

how embarrassing

>Need stories for Tenth Doctor and War Doctor

>Also want one more story for both First Doctor and Third Doctor, as well as Seventh Doctor

>Bill Potts needs more stories

>More Thirteenth Doctor stories are always welcome

And the deadline is now August 14th!

Keep on writing!

Went in too fast, broke his knob in half!

He didn't. 7 regenerated into 9.

Time War bullshit

hello, /who/
take off your pants right now

Is that why 6 was afraid of 7

legit kek

"Imagine those grapes were your balls!"

REAL THREAD

I don't get the twin peaks meme so I just hide these posts. Is that the right thing to do /who/?

>tfw no Doctor Who episode written and directed by david lunch lol

Yes.
There are /who/ and /tpg/ crossposters and occasionally one of them links /tpg/ here so we get their shitposts for a few minutes.

it is about if your balls were those grapes

/who/, would a young Kyle have made a good Doctor?

Perhaps, but present day Kyle would be an even better one.

checked

What will 13's outfit be?

Who was your favourite 13th Doctor pick that got BTFO? No Krisfags allowed

A scarf.

Nothing else.

This outfit^

judy's outfit

>Just a female 11

Can someone please explain this scene to me? youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

>Update
see 2 posts above

Doctor Who is dead.

It's post-regeneration trauma, so he's still under a lot of stress.

I support a Shona companion

ITT

I want one just like that

>fully northern tardis
PLEASE

no Joke

someone explain how the Vashta Nerada works and how to defeat

>That slight hint of nipple on her left breast

Hnng

shadows
can't remember

They're swarms of little microscopic bugs that eat your flesh, they pretend to be shadows because they're very clever.

You defeat them by being the Doctor and telling them to fuck off. At least unless Big Finish have made up some other way for the audios

thanx

>first part wrong
>second part not helpful
Quality post, m7

I thought he was either wounded in the Time War and 9 killed all the Time Lords and Daleks, or 8 killed all the Time Lords and Daleks, somehow survived himself, then killed himself and regenerated.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Neil Hannon recorded a song that plays during Human Nature finale. It confirms Tenth Doctor never gets his mind back. (Pic is John Smith)
Listen youtu.be/CEZ9zx8SwW4

Well since he's only just seeing his face for the first time in Rose it's probably safe to say he was 8 during the Time War.
Although. pic related exists on the canon website:
>whoisdoctorwho.co.uk/visualdata.shtml
which shows 9 in TV Movie 8's costume. So what the fuck does he never look in a mirror until Rose and doing tons of shit? Why is he posing for photos?

/who/ is dead already after only 54 years. What a joke of a series and fanbase lol.

replace martha/10 and amy/11 and we good

worst meme time machine and why is it this one

The Doctor could go anywhere in time and space for any length of time in between when he first offers Rose companionship and when he mentions he also travels in time

androidarts.com/doctorwho/doctorwho.htm
neat

So this is what you should do: let /who/ die. Just let this old thread gather dust. No one can open it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing lurking on an archive. And over the hours, the world will move on, and the thread will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me, user. Have a fantastic life.

thats awful

le epib wibbely wobbely timey womey schtuff!!!! i love rick and morty for kids!!!

The tardisame is supposed to have rebuilt itself after it exploded, so the hodgepodge of tat making up the controls should bexpect gone, yet it has taps on the console. 7b/capaldi's tarnish got it right and I hope they don't go backwards for s11.

his funny word bloating accent ruined it

Not so. Trained stage actor, was appearing in his own vehicle at the National Theatre when they cast him.

Jessica...

why?

but user, rick and memey already is for kids

what's wrong with it?

When did David Bowie appear??

it reminds the people here that it's a kid show and the manbabies don't like that

Right but that has nothing to do with my post. He's wearing 8's clothes. At the time it was implied 8 regenerated into 9, so he regenerates, puts on some new clothes, travels to 2005 and starts fighting Autons without every seeing what he looked like.

As far as RTD said, the idea was that Nine had loads of adventures before Rose. He just decided to take a look in the mirror.

anyone else find the constant attempts by Amy to be funny frustrating?
do I hate women?

He's not actually wearing 8's clothes, just vaguely contemporaneous clothing that fits with the era of the titanic

you do

yes you do

are you women?
I feel only men can objectively call me a woman hater

It's a possibility

>I feel only men can objectively call me a woman hater
I mean yeah I'm a dude but I think anyone would look at that statement and think "this dude hates women"

>valuing men's opinions over women's
only digging yourself deeper m8

>JESSICAAAAH
>MILLLAAARRRRH
>DONNNNAAAAHHHH

I found her annoying too but to be honest my psychiatrist did say that I have a problem with women and have little empathy too so take it as you will

How would you react if Jack appeared in Series 11? youtu.be/UJd5ldQXJdo

Pretty happy, i would be even happier if he showed up as the companion, guy was one of the best things out of the RTD era imo

When was it established that regenerations are explosive?
youtu.be/sVEY5AL5zzk

Shut the fark up.
It's time to dance.