Donald Trump's TV ad

Trump is airing his first ad today. Take a look

twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/766592354660876288/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tFA7L2nYvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Trups4Nzlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, this is a hell of a lot better than his older ads, the editing is better.

Lol its like that Machete movie

noice

It's o.k, but no chance the Massive Effect/Trump video will be topped.

>black family
>white family
finally

youtu.be/9tFA7L2nYvQ

"Our families kept safe" shows black family first
He's really going to get black votes

>families are not interracial
oy vey mix 'em up pls :DD

>All of Americas problems will be solved when immigration stops

Drumpflogic everyone

>Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

Germany's flag:
>black to represent Germany's racial majority
>red like a tampon stain
>yellow like piss

>Croatia

>mfw that implied racial purity

all the problems that grab their crotches and aim their guns sideways with their pants around their ankles will be solved at the very least

Why would that message sway any voters? Anyone who was gonna vote for him still will. Anyone who wasn't still isn't. I want him to get elected but he needs to think outside the box and come up with some smart shit to pull voters away from shillary.

>I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message
HOLY SHIT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Croatia on the right side of history

Slav: 1 Kraut: 0

not everyone votes, you need to get your base fired up

I dont have any jewtube or any jewmedia accounts, but for this video I made an exception, created an account only to dislike it. Really, where is the emotion, where is the narrative, where is the drama. It's just Godwins law over and over again. By the way, if it was made by lefties, they even fucked up their narratival coherence by reducing the importance of Hitler and never again by DIRECTLY linking Trump to Hitler. Really. Not even that goy feat. Hillary was that bad

simple, on message, good visually. I feel kinda bad actually how vicious media has been to him. He didn't say much that wasn't anything more than the two-faced vitriol they had been spewing unchallenged since the days of Hearst and they acted like he is unprecedented in challenging globalism. I don't know if he reads Sup Forums or if his aides do (probably) but its like the tailor made candidate for us. I agree with almost all his positions, and further like him as a person. Usually in elections I feel like I just have to choose the lesser evil and they both seem like shmucks but his only error is being a political novice. Ethically at least he's pretty hardcore.

>Black to represent their racial majority
>Red for every bleeding heart that's allowed Merkel to destroy the EU
>Yellow, like the Sands of the average German's home country.

Ftfy.

Go fuck a goat mohamed

i love it

3 thumbs up from me

I think it says a lot that we've gotten to such a bad place with our low trust of politicians and the media that Trump has to take such extreme measures to save this country. If you genuinely think somehow Muslims filling the US will help us you are the problem.

Ffs America
>black for the racial majority
>red for the blood of German cucks
>yellow for the hair of their "enriched" wife's

Germcuck

trump did nothing wrong

I'm frankly depressed that we have to frame not wanting our civilization destroyed by brown people at the instigation of Jews as a disingenuous personal safety issue. But that's what happens when you get kikes in control.

Ad is okay. Third grade level, which is probably smart. The candidate who used to tweet black crime statistics is now pushing civic nationalism and muh black famblys. A honkey can't have everything I guess.

Also: looks quite similar to the Hungarian anti-immigration video that was here a few days ago, with the overhead helicpoter shots dramatically following the border patrol trucks. That's a good sign for a few reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Trups4Nzlc

>baseless accusations
>unquantified issues
>fear mongering
>empty promises
>le token negro family because I am now in presidential 5D chess mode and I try to show that I'm not racist

Yup, it's a Trump ad.

> Blue for the gums of the niggers taking over their country
> Yellow for the cowardice and cuckoldry of native swedes

>A leaf
>dude weed lmao
>A refugee in his wife's bedroom

Yup, it's a fucking leaf.

So hes going full zionist juden add.

The same shit happent in israel and they got attacket even harder.

Justin, go home and watch your wife get fucked.

Nothing in that ad is dishonest.

i want to see the rest, where are they. wtf teflon don. just put em on your twitter

>first fambly shown is black

i want off this god damn ride

>Yup, it's a Trump ad.
You misspelled Hillary.

Do niggers really have blue gums?
Always wondered about that.
I've only seen one nigga in my life.

Wew lad

That was a good ad. Can't wait for more. If this was his first ad, there'll be even better ones in the future too

Ask your father

Checked

Watch this Turk come here with our flag posting shit.

Why are German Turks so fucking retarded?

honestly can't tell if troll or serious

More like

>many of America's problems will be stopped when illegal immigration is stopped and America stops its meddling, hands-on, drones-in-the-sky, boots-on-the-ground, tons of weapon shipments to unknown "freedom fighters" foreign policy, and rather focuses on its own economy and improving infrastructure at home

9/10

Wish they had Hillary say, "We came, we saw, he died." *deep voice editing "Donald Trump is next."

>Yup, it's a Trump ad.
Effeminated Leaf post - therefore irrelevant. There will no LGBT Flag uniting the US and Canada.

Exactly

Once they get rid of the immigrants who will they blame next for their shit quality of life and them being poor?

Can't believe he retweeted this. My favorite retweet of all time.

Even better than pepe retweet tbqh

Niggers are so stupid. The left has them believing he will ship them all back to Africa.

If they just used their fucking brains for a minute they'd realize he isn't trying to put a full stop to immigration, just tighten it up so refugees and illegals can't come through and live here like poor criminals and shit.

A country with decent immigration would take in non violent, productive members of society, not fucking murderers, rapists and terrorists.

Maybe the nig nogs and spics are mad because under those circumstances they'd never make it into the country if they were immigrating.

>immigration decreases
>stop spending money on criminals
>stop spending money on expanding basically defense spending
>stop spending money on non reciprocated health care, welfare, subsidized housing
>means budgeting changes
>can increase infrastructure spending
>money spent on education, social security, law enforcement, health care actually goes to law abiding, tax paying citizens
So yeah, it starts with controlling immigration

I hope Quebec separates.

Too fast and not clear enough.

Just like Trump.

>Twitter video
Every single time.

He said he doesn't know but that we can check when we visit London

I like it, I'm also surprised this his support in the black community bounced by six times after that Milwaukee speech where he pointed out that they've been voting democrat for decades and are only getting poorer.

I can't wait to see more of his ads.

>all of Germans problems are literally caused by immigration.