Hey, Sup Forums. In the same vein as the Chronological Mignolaverse that got posted...

Hey, Sup Forums. In the same vein as the Chronological Mignolaverse that got posted, I did a chronological Seven Soldiers by Grant Morrison.
It includes the main titles plus every appearance of Nebula Man, ordered panel by panel.
download link: pastebin.com/Dp9AW33h
I'd storytime it, but it's 800 pages and I don't have a pass.

QUESTION

do I need to read Ultra Marine Corps before SS?

Well, I included it in my compilation. But no, it isn't necessary to understand the story. The Ultramarines don't even make that much sense without reading Morrison's JLA run.

fugfugfug

See, I've read literally all over Morrison's DCU work except JLA, JL: classified and SS.

I have the SS hardcovers.

Will I get the full effect without reading the other two if I know everything else Morrison?

Yeah. Chances are SS will get you interested in Classified retroactively, because Nebula Man is son interesting one just wants to see more of him. JLA is only necessary for Classified because Morrison doesn't bother explaining who the Ultramarines are; he assumes the reader knows them. You'd be fine reading SS without Classified and you'd be fine reading Classified just taking the Ultramarines as separate heroes who think killing is okay.

cool man thanks

Storytime pls

b-but no pass

He said please, man.

>what is Sup Forums X

a tool that still asks for captchas

ill let you use mine

[email protected]

email me for it`

Sent you something

Thanks to a kind user, thus starts a storytime.

dear lord i forgot just how good seven soldiers was

That 'true lantern' is pretty green.