Timmy always goes to the bathroom at 6:13

> Timmy always goes to the bathroom at 6:13

What did he mean by this?

Very strict fapping schedule

That image is not a leak, so why is it a tilted shot taken from the sceen?

After years and years of being repeatedly molested by Vicky, Timmy's body grew up thinking that the normal rate of human ejaculation was substantially higher than the norm, often dozens of times in a single day. This explains his underdeveloped body for a boy his age; all that protein is going elsewhere.

Once he was given Cosmo & Wanda, however, he managed to wish himself out of several situations in which Vicky would end up babysitting him and/or just sneaking into his window to fuck him raw several times in a row.

This has left Timmy's body with an abnormally high level of cum production as a default, but without the usual marathon fuck sessions to empty his tanks. Unfortunately he has also begun noticing girls, which kicks his already nearly superhuman ejaculate factories into OVERDRIVE while at school.

Getting home from school between 3:30 and 4:30 most days, Timmy usually has to keep up appearances with Chester and AJ either by entertaining them when they come over to play or opening a chat window in order to avoid suspicion. Right around 6:13, though, is the time where Timmy cannot contain his biological urge to expel his seed and dashes off to the bathroom to stand over the bathtub.

No, not the toilet... the bathtub...

god fucking damn it, Sup Forums...

People take a shit at a usual time whether it be when they get up or go to sleep
Timmy however counted what fime he usually does

Would Timmy's cum have highly addictive properties as a result of his fairies' magic?

613 is the number of Jewish commandments in the Bible.

Yes

This was the most relevant image I could find on Google. Should've looked for screengrabs.

this thread is amazing

>It's a "one of those weird Fairly Oddparents threads" episode.

I'm scared Sup Forums, hold me.

I would ask you to stop but I need more.

Simply amazing

Jesus user.

really makes you think

Do they say that at 6:13 on the show's run time, like its an '11 minutes' joke?

There was a guy in college that always went to the bathroom at the same time as me. We weren't roommates or anything, it just happened. Even if I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, he did too.

No.

Holy crap, Chester and AJ came back?

Sure, just a coincidence

That's from an old ass episode

Power Mad!, the second episode of Season 1.

Yes.
YES.

the good old days when Chester was voiced by Frankie Muniz and AJ was voiced by an actual black kid

Never change Sup Forums

He must have been the government agent sent to spy on you covertly. He must have been a new operative though if he was so blatant. Everyone has one of those.