Is "New World Order" actually a good idea?

Does treating the folk like shit they are with lies actually do good in a long run?

I've been thinking... if Rome fell due to multiculturism, that actually opens us two paths.
One being not making the same mistake again... aka protectionism and patriotism (Donald Trump)
And the other... DESTROYING all cultures so that you may start from ground zero and look forward to educating children anew (Many Trump opposition marionettes)

Does it make any sense to you? To succumb to the idea of most achievable utopia at the cost of one generation?

No, Hitler hated the New World Order.

if you destroy all cultures you just end up creating new ones

Exactly... merging many into one new one that won't be in conflict with itself.

Rome fell to multiculturalism? That's a bit of a stretch.

>the same mistake again

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see how excommunicating the islamic state hurts us in anyway.

Asia is the only productive continent worth doing business with. Everything under Islamic control is a liability and a waste of time.

>tfw you start thinking the Guidestones were right

don't forget they plan to kill off 95% of the worlds population, and chip and geneteically modify the rest to the point where free will is not a thing anymore for the remaining slave population

That's a good point. Islamic state is corrupted so hard to the core that it might never change even if it's for the better. I suppose the whole world can unite, except for them. Seems like they are simply incapable to granting themselves enough freedom to achieve self-awareness. Their eradication is imminent.

Now on the other hand... you have the issue of Russia heavily countering the idea by force - so I suppose they wouldn't want in despite being capable of comprehending it. It is sad to imagine what chaos may occure in final steps of such an idea.

I find it amusing really, that the elite obsess over control and money, while wanting to eradicate huge portions of the population.

It reminds me what a good idea the expensive nuclear bunkers are, that are made specifically for VIP government personnel.

I'm sure they will do fine once the world is wiped clean. Career politicians are the perfect survival experts after all.

Yes, that is the end goal, destruction of all cultures but one. Might as well destroy them all and create a new one. I would gladly watch Serbia burn if that would mean the long term world peace, which is why I support Clinton.

It seems sensible to ban all free will for a short period during process of purging final bits of selfish pride. I'm sure such immoral actions would eventually be removed so that one single nation may use free will and freedom of speech without cultural boundaries.

Such a refreshment to see a fellow Serb who hasn't fallen for the nationalism meme. Where are you from? Belgradefag here

I just started getting informed on all this. It's interesting how I find it hard to decide on a side. I've been strongly supporting Trump until now, but now I realize he wasn't dominating the system but only the nameless retarded reciters.

So far still neutral, but interested in other oppinions.
P.S. Despite being worthy before, I do agree that we (Serbia) now mean nothing more than target practice. I say; blast us if it leads to a greater cause. I'm sure there are records of all values and virtues of cultures on top, there is no need for living proofs that carry the filth alongside.

Bg as well. Zvezdara. Asl?

There are simply too many people across to large an area to prevent multiple new cultures from arising. Even if you did succeed, new ones would eventually emerge.

New world order implies one culture reduced to the most passivity
In all other cases this order wont last a day

What if the people in charge of banning free will do not want to relinquish power though?

>government corruption has worse results the more power that government has
>dude lets just have one government for the whole world!

23M, Blokovi

Not if we actively encourage the feeling of global patriotic struggle, label the concepts such as death and suffering as our primary enemies and progress as our main cause. We want everybody who puts anything above that to be punished not by law, but by the community itself. Quite simply national identity is toxic and should not be allowed.

Temporary passivity. There is no need for lies once that identity fades and ultimate truth prospers.

That's where we, the people, come in. Fighting the core from within the core. Despite that, core would never achieve anything without mutual understanding and agreement. Right?

If they took away our free will, how would we fight back? How would we even know it was taken?

Well not your will in particular. Ones capable of comprehension are valued and left to pass on the ideals to children in currect isolated layer - whilst the mass (ones supporting politicians shallowly) is the one wiped of free will.

>Not if we actively encourage the feeling of global patriotic struggle

Wouldn't that just be a new form of nationalism? It would create the same sort of us vs them mentality. Similar things happened during the culturally revolution in China.

This would be the kind of patriotism that would not lead to war, because our enemies would not be other cultures (because there would be no other cultures) but concepts that we all agree are the root of all evil.

>is the systematic enslavement of the human race to be ruled by the 1% a good idea
Fucking kill yourself. You're pathetic you scum. You're don't deserve to lick boots you filth. Slag faggot shit eater. Just end yourself you cuck!

What if people disagree with whether the concepts are good or evil? What if people have a different vision about how to run things?

20M, mail kurac59@gmail

> our enemies would be concepts that we all agree are the root of all evil.
Aka inner instinctual urges to aggression. Something religions tried to control but still incompetently got in savage conflict with other religions

>Rome fell due to multiculturism
That's where you're wrong retard

your country is run like this hmmmmmmmmmm

> You are wrong ... because I say so

Sorry, user. Won't cover it.

It seems to me your ideas are variant of communism. Except the focus is on culture rather than the economy.

There are actually a large amount of factors that went into the fall of the Roman Empire. Multiculturalism is just one of those factors. Things such as widespread corruption, political apathy, a weakened military, less governmental power, lower internal stability, various food issues, constant influx of migrating tribes, overextension, internal strife, and a lack of funds. All of this taken into account, the government only fell in the west. This even took several hundred years. The Eastern Roman Empire continued for around another 1000 years.

Nice strawman cuck
also not an argument.
Since you're an undeducated slav and also because I don't want to type a wall of text just for you I'll give you the short version and let you research the details for yourself
Political instability, low popluation, economic breakdown,incompetent rulers,high corrupion, constant invasions,overextension,climate chage,substitution of population,ignorance,greed

>focus is on culture rather than the economy.
Focus in what is OBJECTIVELY better for humanity rather than believing the bullshit like religion or unknowable history as written by whoever won the war. When you die, you die and everything else you tell yourself is wishful thinking, so the only struggle of humanity should be to survive.

A world government would be too large to function properly and would get swallowed up by corruption and incompetence

Pic related, it's what happens when you try and put a single government in charge of 1 billion people, imagine all the poo in loo shenanigans in India and multiply that by 6

The idea of an NWO isn't just evil, it's a fucking stupid idea that could only make sense to rich masonfags completely detached from society

> evil is bad, mkay

Look, most of these issues occured BECAUSE the western Rome dealt with problem's spawn instead of root of problems. And that root consisted of sudden changes due to clash of cultures. The folk got into internal conflict and that lead to the instability of a good portion of the nation... ESPECIALLY due to multicultural imapct on THE GOVERNMENT.

Also, no words are wasted if you are trying to prove a point that promotes your cause, even if it's correcting the awful education of another nation. Only thing limiting you is not the laziness but the fear of reality.

You gotta be a colossal retard to think you can destroy all cultures at once. And that plan has already failed even when tried in single cunts. There cannot be a cultural vacuum, they thought cuckoldising eurofags by merging them with all sorts of niggers will yeld them a perfect society of genderless voiceless and nation-less sissies, but they ended up just replacing one culture with another.
Now they will have to either roll back to nationalism or become literal Eurabia in a few generations

Guise it's only Neo-Feudalism, and despotism.

Maybe it is a good idea?

Nice strawman, faggot. Why don't you show China, where there's actually order. Besides, you would have to remove the undesirables in order to build such a society and almost half of the people these days are scumbags who deserve it.

It's a simple problem of centralization, the builders seem to think that because national governments are unable to meet the needs of their populations and the world at large, they need a bigger government, while simultaneously ignoring their own failings and misgivings about feasibility and logistics.

You would have to destroy sovereignty and suppress the cultures of billions in favor of what would rightfully be declared "the greater good". Take a hard look at America and Europe, do laws that get passed which lecture and demean the voting public about their moral stances and intellectual capacity go over well? That's all global governance would be, worldwide edicts that challenge the manner in which current human society is run. It would be nothing but people grumbling and shuffling along, angry at just different assholes hidden away in a much further away capitol, Israel :^)

Will you stop with the CTR meme you use to sustain your neo-Nazi echo chamber? Even if CTR does do something other than comment with its FB and Twitter account, it absolutely doesn't give a fuck about Sup Forums.

Talk about unwarranted self-importance.

Either discuss this rationally or fuck off. None of you has provided a rational argument so far.

>think you can destroy all cultures at once
Not at once, it's a process that's been going on for over a century.
>they thought cuckoldising eurofags
I thought it was Russia that brutally sent the immigrants in to force far-right movements such as Brexit. Somewhat ironic here.

And what if I told you, that in this new world whites would the despots and suzerains and niggers and shitskins would be their servants?

Not really. Dispite having slaves and strict social hierarchy, Roman were very tolerant toward other cultures and religions.
They didn't force their gods upon others.

ok pal heres a picture of china the pinnacle of law and order

also any society that doesn't even bother to reform it's "undesirable" class and just lets them die clearly isn't competent enough to maintain global order

>wants rational argument on thread designed to waste time and stop us from making memes about Hillary and /cfg/ threads.

No. brb making 2 more memes in photoshop.

>None of you has provided a rational argument so far.

Said the man who wants to fight against
>death

>I thought it was Russia that brutally sent the immigrants in

We all know this crap. The topic is whether it's justified. Not sure if you noticed, but I am desperatelly trying to find proof that I'm wrong.
It seems that people are lied to because they're too egocentric to consider truth.

Google Alex Bezmenov, idiot.

>bomb Syria
>everyone goes batshit
>scummy immigrants spread and do their immoral shit
>Countries forced to change politics favoring far-right (favoring east, and countering west)
>?
>Proffit

Getting cucked for ''peace''. Polish culture is eternal and we'll never let it get destroyed. Wtf i thought Serbia was based. Бoжe хpoнь Cepбe!

That's exactly it: people think the world revolves around them, so if something proves them wrong, surely it must be a lie by paid shills. This is the exact kibd of people that we should get rid of to achieve world peace.

Serbia and Poland are social constructs. The fact that most Serbs and Poles fell for the nationalism meme doesn't mean there are no rational ones.

>Serbia and Poland are social constructs. The fact that most Serbs and Poles fell for the nationalism meme doesn't mean there are no rational ones.

>Poland, literally created by Panonian Sarmatians.
>Ancient panonia was home of ancient Serbs
Take your responsibility, Dragan.

>Wtf i thought Serbia was based. Бoжe хpoнь Cepбe!

Things are far more grim than it seems, friend. If I hated my people, I'd let their kids rot.
It is because of love that we constantly criticize our own beliefs... look at the issues from both perspectives in hopes of finding truth that we can promote so that it may one day lead to mutual understanding and respect of our kind.

I am no Serbian. I am a Human.

>any society that doesn't even bother to reform it's "undesirable" class and just lets them die clearly isn't competent enough to maintain global order
So the most effective way to rule is to leave the fifth column alive? Got it.

"society" and "culture" have really only ever been produced by a couple of races in all of human history. You aren't just talking about destroying current cultures, you are talking about ruining the chance of ANY culture. The average state of the world is tribal war and being at the mercy of nature and instinct. Some whites and Asians rose above it to produce and/or maintain art, instruments, music, music theory, philosophy, science, technology, etc.

This holds true only in your echo chamber. Russians and Arabs had complex cultures sometimes completely unrelated to superstitions. In fact, it is us that barely even have cultures, because our cultures are based on superstitions, money or hate.

As I said recently:
>I'm sure there are records of all values and virtues of cultures on top, there is no need for living proofs that carry the filth alongside.

Meaning that we simply don't deserve such values at this current selfish state, for we can barely comprehend them.
Not that they are to be forgotten.

An NWO would only be a good idea after we've colonized space. That way their would be plenty of room to support billions of belligerent stupid people, that won't harm the strongest of our species.

As of right now, we're all shitting where we eat, and tied down to the lowest common denominator.

We need to keep the religious extremists in their smelly desert countries to stop them from turning humanity into a stagnant, low IQ, cesspool.

tl;dr
Keep the jews and muslims in their pig pens until we sort this shit out. No need for an NWO.

Ancient Pannonia was not home of ancient Serbs, Caucasus was. Serbs only arrived in Pannonia in large numbers after they fled the Turks.

If it's the same shit as the Old, then why it's called New?

A Jew...eh...New World Order is a good idea

So far the best answer in entire post.

wtf I love being ethnically cleansed now

The illiteracy in the subjects pollacks always want to talk about is amusing.

A humongous state is bound to be multicultural. Rome just hit a breaking point when they couldn't renew their business model. How the fuck does multiculturalism destroy a state? It either has the capacity to maintain everyone, or it doesn't. If it doesn't have ethnic clashes, it'll have class based clashes.

Culture doesn't work that way, most humans are fucking mediocre. You guys are mediocre, you people are just driven into something by mob mentality. Anything that you think you do, you don't.

Culture is also not static. Nor is it even something destroyable, either people subscribe to things or they don't.

You faggots should get a job. Nothing more disgusting that pseudo intellectuals.

Not much better than the rest. We will never be able to figure out HOW to colonize space until we start thinking as one.
Besides, there are well established strategies for population control ready to be used in the time of need, vaccines and disease mostly. They don't cause too much damage to the environment.

Take a look at Europe right now and see how the "new world order" really works. Destroy the host culture, which fosters animosity between the new foreign and old native populations, which will degenerate and divide society only deeper upon racial and cultural lines, leading to endless crisis and civil unrest.

Globalism as a whole, or the "new world order", can not function, it can never function, it will only lead to a deepening of division among the people, and eventually to a revival of those ultra-nationalist sentiments you tried to extinguish in the first place.

You can't stop the pendulum, history is an endless struggle between action and reaction, this is a non-negotiable fact and any ideology that believes they can stop the pendulum from swinging and build up an unchanging utopia is a false one.

youre literally retarded if you believe this. people will create factions, politics will be politics, fighting is inevitable, so is othering and dehumanization.

literally requires best case scenarios in every scenario.