Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Old king tut tut
>His BBC was quite the surprise

I don't know why but this makes me angry.

tut was only famous cause his grave was so obscure that no one robbed it

WE

What's this from?

vintage meme

Gen Z

Can someone explain why this even became a meme? I never watched Boardwalk Empire btw.

>Old king tut tut
>so much inbred he'd better be sterilize(d)

>tfw you will never fuck a flapper in the 1920s

>the outta nowhere relationship with this flapper and then she dies
i still like the first 3 seasons

That girl is super cute

This and the tick tick tick boom gif make me furious and like angry and Ill never know why has to be something psychological

If you're a fucking newfag

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Episode 1, just watched it a few days ago.

she's not she looks fucking annoying

Boardwalk empire

Because you have fucking issues and seeing an attractive woman having fun triggers you

She gets blown up.

You're ridiculous, get out.

Lel, classic.

Woah...

:/

Nah, I think it's the over-exaggerated facial expressions.

I'm pretty furious. I think it's her cunty face and eyes.

Like the reaction to seeing a mongoloid retard coming at you down the street.

she has absolutely zero titties

I feel bad for men who had to grow up with flappers being a thing. What an unattractive style. Must have been a golden age for trap lovers.

I could watch this for years

This, she basically has a cunt face and seeing her look self-satisfied bothers people. Also there's something about the head bob that insinuates she's talking down to the audience and giving them attitude while being very smug about it, at least that's my interpretation. In short she has the look of a woman who is goading a man on with insults all while smugly self-assured that she is fully protected from any backlash.

Based drinking guy poster

You're intimidated by confident women.

Mommy issues?

who is she?

How is a girl making a dumb face make her confident, also not intimidated like annoyed like ocd

also boardwalk empire was basically sopranos lite for faggots. I don't think I even finished the last season.

Zod was pretty good in it though.

Autism

watch the show, she experiences a very painful death

>sopranos lite for faggots
t. nigger

italians are literal trash, irish make better gangsters

>I don't know why but this makes me angry.
I know that feeling. White people make me irrationally angry to the point it puts me in a bad mood.

this shit is so gay and nauseating

>its a tv/shows thread

It's just closet self hate because you have inferior genes.

Its because they are too animated. OP's gif's actress has her face contorting frantically within a short time and time bomb gif, she's uses too much effort in her mouth to say time bomb. It makes it seem almost uncanny vallley-ish, which usually pisses or puts people off

>It's a Sup Forumsshows le trolling le so randumb shit is all there is and it loses its appeal after a few months

Thanks

Her facial expressions go at least 3 iterations of condecention(sp?) while still looking happy and it is a jarring effect that gets on your nerves

*dies offseason*

Because she isn't afraid to be the center of attention and you are?

Fuck I forgot about this, wanted him to have faked it so bad

legendary

it's because she's moving like a cartoon instead of an actual person and it's extremely off-putting. it reminds me of those fucking weebs in high school/college who never learned to socialize so they learned all their mannerisms from anime/video games. It's not a gender thing, either, because my brother does this shit too and it's annoying as fuck.

the biggest sin of the show. Michael Stuhlbarg was the best actor they ever had and they let his character die off-screen without even a continuing storyline. Fuck that pissed me off so much

What movie is this from?

Frozen

ITT: people think they're triggered before even seeing this gif

If you don't know, STFU.

I do know however

She didnt deserve it bros, makes me sad when I see this gif

Who was best girl and why was it Sigrid?

DELET

There is a word in Tagalog for this, it's "gigil"

Just watched this the other night, that lobster flip is always amazing to watch.

fuck off subhuman filth

I'm white, I just know shit like this.

literally the perfect wife

>good with kids
>insane body
>literally kills for you

would marry

Please elaborate, since I have no idea what show this is

he was drinking a glass of her piss right?

Feels bad, to be absolutely transparent. My great, great grandmother was a flapper back then. She also had a pilot's license and flew planes. And she partied like a motherfucker. I would have loved to have met her, but she died of a brain tumor at 31. My other great, great grandmother was a bootlegger. Many crazy stories from her, as well. I was happy to have met her. The USA was fucking crazy back then.

Of course. True patrician.

>white
>white

How does she get it?

>tfw you get paid to pretend to be autistic

I don't know how anyone can be an actor. It would kill me.

That's not what gigil means.

u avin a gigil m8

What does "putang ina mong gago ka" mean?

I wanna punch your face so bad, user...

Your mother is a respectable woman and you yourself are of high intelligence.

Ang isang lalaki ay nabighani sa isang babae.

Dahil sa hindi niyang magawang aminin ang kanyang damdamin, ipinagbahala niya sa panginoong maykapal ang lahat. Dahil dito, nakuha niya dahil sa himala ang numero ng telepono ng babae. Agad-agad niyang tinawagan ang kanyang pinakamahal gamit ang kakaibang numero. Lubos na lang ang pasasalamat niya ng malaman niya na mahal din siya ng kanyang bagong sinta.

Ngunit kinabukasan, nung kinausap niya yung kanyang di umano na kasintahan tungkol sa mga nangyari, tinitigan lang siya nung binibini na parang nasiraan na siya ng bait. Pagkatapos ng kanyang pagsisiyasat, nalaman niya ang katotohanan. Ang babae na tinawagan niya ay hindi ang parehong babae na nahulog ang damdamin para sa kanya.

Sa katunayan, siya ay babae na nanggaling sa kakambal na daigdig: Pareho ngunit naiiba. Siya ay ang katapat ng babaeng pinakamamahal niya sa ibang mundo na nahulog din ang damdamin para sa kanyang pangalawang sarili na hindi rin alam ang tunay na damdamin ng babae.

Kung ano-ano ang nangyari nang nagkasunduan ang dalawa na ibigay ang kanilang pinakamadilim at pinakapersonal na lihim upang magbigay ng kasangkapan at mga armas na kailangan nila upang masakop ang mga puso ng kanilang mga pangalawang sarili. Habang ang dalaway ay hinahabol ang kani-kanilang mga mahal sa buhay, maraming pagsubok ang umusbong nang sila mismo sa halip ang nagkaibigan. Dito nila malalaman ang LIKAS na PAGMAMAHAL.

I'm glad somebody said it and other people agree, I thought it was just me.

NAKAHANAP

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>she experiences a very painful death

No she doesn't. She experiences a very quick and most likely painless death. It's actually Nucky who feels all the pain. But he deserved it for killing Billy Batts' brother, so whatever.

I never knew these two gifs went together.

Did she get nekkid? I don't remember.

They were the same as the strong womyn indepentend sluts of today, and with their degeneracy gave rise to hitler.

Yes it is. The urge to squeeze something cute.

yeah

Oh yes, and she was fantastic

NEFERTITTIES

This is keit-ai, isn't it?

>read responses and realize what this is
>slightly subconsciously feel like i can read your crazy jungle gook language
the brain is neat