How boned or well off is your hometown in the Steven Universe... universe?

How boned or well off is your hometown in the Steven Universe... universe?

>Kansas: Entertainment Capital of America

How did Kansas become the entertainment capital of America? I would think being in the middle of a god damn tornado alley would be a hinderance to most filming.

That's all part of the fun.

How about this. Homeworld left Earth royally fucked over tectonically now anything near a fault line is virtually inhospitable. Population centers pop up as far from fault lines as possible.

The right side of Massachusetts is gone, I think Boston is underwater.

What episode is this from?

It Could Have Been Great Again

Yeah, having California basically vanish from earthquakes and storms would be part of it. Also, those chunks taken out of Russia and Africa.

It Could've Been Great

Tucson is probably doing basically the same.

>Live in Wisconsin
>Nothing ever changes
At least those California Cows commercials are gone now.

>I'm neighbors with a part of Africa

Fuck

Unless we stupidly assume all of Canada is just one big camping park because we know nothing besides CPH, my home region was never mentioned.

Hey, at least Al Gore promised us global warming. So say goodbye to those horrible winters.

Looks like I'm closer to my SEAsian neighbors

He also promised us ManBearPig, but I've seen fuck-all of that.

it seems to be the same as before.

I live in Amsterdam so......not much changed really.

Which is odd because you should have been the first to go under if sea levels started inundating places.

Whats different about it?

Pennsylvania, or rather the Keystone state, has square pizza and motels. Well, both are true I guess.

I saw a theory on tumblr that, since Jasper basically rocketed out of the cliff-face fast enough to glass the rock when she emerged, that big ass hole was made by Pink Diamond emerging at near lightspeed

>south Florida
Great, I'm on a fucking island now

Are you seriously not seeing anything wrong in that map?

So PD is made here? This is the first I've heard of this theory.

Apparently I just looked it up and Steven Universe is set in my home-state, well an au version of it.

Blue Crabs, Old bay and not!baltimore and everything.

Russia,china, south america, part of africa, part of US are all fucked

I don't think any relevant place suffered. Siberia, Western Africa and South America.

Still, these changes are big enough that they make discussing the geopolitics of SU, based on our world realistically, impossible.

>St.Petersburg, Russia
I live but since now most of our natural resources are gone, Russia is even more of a shithole than it is today

>Jersey
>hate everything

Yeah that's about right

And further research hows Beccky Sucrose is from my area as well.

Pretty cool, i can add aaaron mcGrudder and Tom Kng to the list.

>All that unclaimed Territory
Oh shit nigger, another Wild West!

part of the evidence they used was how the murals we saw recently depicted the other diamonds standing still, but Pink Diamond seemingly shooting upwards
plus the other diamonds had lots of planets while PD only had earth
together that can be read as meaning PD was born on earth, which made it hers, and was shattered by Rose before she had a chance to claim any other planets in the name of the Gempire and herself

Florida has also broken off to go hang out with Cuba. Perhaps that's what happened to Ocean Town.

Born in Florida, so I guess I wouldn't exist. Parents are from Michigan so at least that State looks about the same.

How did Russia colonize the Far East? The didn't have much of a navy.
It would have been completely impractical, like with Alaska.

It's just like the real 1770's.

>those fucked up parts
I really hope they will address those things, especially the Siberian Sea

Well they colonized Alaska. If anything the Siberian Sea would help because it would get rid of that shitty continental climate. The lands around the Siberian Sea may be a veritable bread basket.

Maybe because no one was interested to conquer it other than them

Oh shit now it sounds plausible to me. I did wonder why she was only holding one circle in the murals.

This makes me wonder if she had to perfect squatting.

Call me when the FBI stops jerking off and does something about the ALIEN INVADERS ON U.S. SOIL

with most people dead would not you have more resources?

It's not that kind of show. Women can't into military espionage genre.

they were around on american soil for thousands of years before the USA was even founded.

>Jersey
>Everyone got buffed up to the point we can throw shoes thousands of feet in the air
>Only downside is a bit more smog
Everything went better than expected. Good luck, ya mooks.

>Utah
>Probably near the Beta Kindergarten
Okay, I guess.

>yfw the Mughal Empir colonized America and shipped slaves in from Europe, which is why Indians are doctors (Piryanka) or simply rich (Kevin) while Europeans are lowly fry-cooks and mailmen.

Su doesnt have an fbi.

Its the Department of Justice: Federal Bureau

That sounds like the name of a shitty CSI ripoff.

Most people live in the European part of Russia mate

With a Siberia-shaped hole in our country we lose like 10% of the population and up to 90% of our oil, gas and minerals

The western coast region of Mexico looks fucked up so I don't exist.

so?

Whenever Homeworld sends their people, they are not sending their best. They send in lesbians, they send in murderers, they are angsty, they bring in magic.

but did you? overall eps make it seem like the war was very long ago, maybe that is how the map was even before Russia was settled?

its crystal gem soil. USAnians are the illegal immigrants

Eh.Maryland ended up melding with New Jersey, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Meaning that traffic is shittier. It's bad enough that motherfuckers invade in like cockroaches during the weekends, now I HAVE to live with them.

Russian economy has been historically reliant on its large landmass and natural resources, so everything going like it did in history but minus Siberia would most likely result in a poo in loo tier Russia

If history changes as well and Russia "builds tall" instead of "wide", we could be better off, but it's impossible to even speculate on unless we get a Russia episode of SU sometime

Urban Jersey looks normal. Suburban probably follows suit. Depending on which direction was went for simplifying the map for the in-show model, either cape may is normal or is fused with Delaware.

gems did not have a nation. also US clearly took all the land so its theirs now. The rules are that he who can hold the land owns the land, not he who was here first.

Nobody cares about the Balkans

>Bongland is the same
>All of Europe is the same
Kinda boring. I guess Gibraltar has lost its strategic value.

Bratislava remains unaffected
as always

>bro, where's your dog?
>it's not my dog anymore, it's the fleas' dog. they own it now

its more like "its my neighbors dog now, he took it and I can't take it back or don't give a fuck + there are no laws or government "

Spain and England duking it out for Oregon, Western Canada and maybe Russia if they're aiming for Alaska too.

Ladies can't get enough of that pizza.

humans aren't people. humans are fleas.

Do you people genuinely not know that's literally how the 18th Century was in the real world?

gems are not superior to all of humanity and like I said they don't seem to give a fuck

It's something Jaime the postman said. He went to Kansas to become an actor. Not Hollywood or wherever else you would normally associate with showbiz.

That either tells us the SU Earth is very different, such as the State of Keystone, or Jamie is extremely misguided.

I can't tell if Mallorca is in the Mediterranean Sea or in the Atlantic ocean in that pic.
I doubt it appears in the show anyway.

>gems are not superior to all of humanity

>no steppe nomads ruining world history
And nothing of value was lost.

>Live in england
Guess we lose Cornwall.

If one breaks that gemstone, they cease to be, right? They are as mortal as the creatures they look down to.

>Pearl
>Superior

>If one breaks that gemstone, they cease to be, right?
No, if you break the gemstone you get a bunch of disembodied limbs still trying to murder you

>a race of immortal, regenerative, shape-shifting, super-powered beings with roughly the same or greater intelligence is not superior to humanity

If they completely destroy it, sure. But that's not an easy task, and if they only crack it, Lapis is still in the show.

If humans were colonizing space with fucking alcubierre drives and kugelblitzes then we wouldn't lead to an ultimate collapse due to lack of resources.

I mean, seriously. The resources of the entire local group of galaxies and gems still find a way to fuck it up.

>living in Mallorca
That's pretty nice senpai.

Altough in SU world without half of North Africa you'd probably get some much harsher weather fronts coming in from the Atlantic.

>Virginia
I dunno. Doesn't look like a whole lot would be different. I'd be able to vacation in Beach City if I wanted to though.

Looks like East TN might be the east cost in this world.

>If they completely destroy it, sure. But that's not an easy task, and if they only crack it, Lapis is still in the show.
Did not amethyst crack by falling hard? seriously a sniper ambush could killed them in seconds and then they could be turned to dust.
ITs not like they are immune to bullets

>That's pretty nice senpai
I wish Magaluf and s'Arenal burned into the ground, but overall it's pretty ok.
True, we'd have more extreme temperatures in winter. And more wind I guess.

Man, the climate would be so different, no to mention all the possible animals that would exist in isolation on all those islands.

I think I need the opinions of a few YT channels on this.

Adriatic sea looks like it's 2 lakes. Guessing there's probably more Balkan/Italian culture convergence due to non-alpine land bridges.

Either that or the land/sea border lineart is too thick and the Adriatic is either unchanged or slightly thinner

I'm from Kansas as well and it would seem we really benefited from the Gems showing up.

Hopefully some corrupted beasts tore Governor Brownback to shreds as a child and he never came to office. I hope there's an episode where his momma cries.

Mind if I post some other maps of Earth after getting it's shit fucked up?

Not really.
A lot of the Netherlands is already below sea level. Just heighten de dykes a little and call it a day.
No skin off our backs.

To be fair, the resources they're running out of wouldn't be mineral resources. They've clearly got enough to build ships and limb enhancers with.

They're likely running out of life goop, because the planets they need are within a very narrow band and fairly hard to find.

Think this is my last one.

Oh hey, a fellow dutchbro.

Central Asia would be less of a hellscape. The continental climate would be moderated by the Siberian Sea. It might actually be some great land for agriculture. Imagine instead of steppe nomads China had to compete with a different Asian lineage of dynasties. That would have greatly influenced the meme that China was the center of the world among Chinese and China's neighbors, which in turn would influence how East Asians responded to European colonialism.

>just heighten de dykes
>this is completely sustainable
>Alien archaeologists weren't sure why humans built a mountain range in the middle of a sea just to have a few cities on what would have otherwise been the ocean floor. They can only speculate.

Which is a fundamental flaw with gemkind and why humanity is superior.

>Africa
>Gorilla controlled
So nothing changed?

I don't see the SU cast ever visiting Russia unless it's recognizably like its real-world counterpart.
It would just be confusing otherwise. You can't have the characters explaining Russia's historical development out of nowhere.

Nothing ever happens in Maryland.

Is Tennessee at least gone?