Why does he make every damn thing about Trump???

Can't he have a normal interview for once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5rjtKMcvqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=wT4MZLl0v_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't have to watch it

He tried that in the beginning. He sucked dick at it, so he just does a shit version of The Colbert Report now

>interview one of the greatest comedians of all time who rarely is seen in public
>ask him about drumpf

Liberals AND conservatives eat it up

Dave's looking weird

Even Jon Stewart didn't begin every episode talking about Bush

For the past year now literally every monologue is Colbert talking about Drumpf

dave literally looks like a gorilla

someone tell him that curls isn't the only exercise

Then he can't complain about it on here with the rest of the Sup Forums babbys

His writers get to phone it in every week, and normies who watch his show get to be told what to think. Everyone wins

He's old and not a skinnyfag anymore. His voice is also deep as shit now.

man chappelle looks like shit

Aren't people sick of the same Trump jokes?
I'm seriously asking
Even if you dislike or hate Trump, don't you wanna hear something new and original?
Obiviously you can still shit on the guy but when you already know all the jokes that are going to happen, isn't that boring?

>ima kuk

Because you fags are obsessed over him and memed him into the presidency.
Aren't you proud?

His show was failing before he went "DUDE DRUMPF LMAO"
As an interviewer Colbert sucks dick. As a genuine entertainer Colbert sucks dick.
As a one trick pony Colbert makes a lavish career

All this ideological purity shit freaks me out.

Just head to Twitter to find out how many nu-males and others have nothing better to do than to bitch about Trump 24/7.

I am, but I also avoid watching late-night shows or similar things.

>my whyfoo (kstew) is on
>never watched the show before
>he makes the whole interview about trump "did you know trump tweeted more about you than he has about anti-semitism?"
>mfw Sup Forums memes are real
>kstew just wants to be qt and talk about movies

How could a bunch of NEETs on the internet influence anybody?

Trump won because he is more likeable and Hillary didn't have a strong message.

Because """Stephen Colbert""" is a mouthpiece for a bunch of writers and they're all obsessed liberals who spend 12 hours a day tweeting about Trump.

One old boomer at my workplace crushes this shit like fucking candy.
I don't know how a person could do that and expect to live past 75
His only son drowned to death like 6 months ago so I think people just let him do it and talk politics to keep him happy

He has nothing else to talk about. Nothing else is going on in his life.

Seems like Colbert wanted Chappelle to join the witch hunt. Unfortunately for him, Chappelle didn't seem too eager. Came off as awkward.

what did Dave say?

youtu.be/5rjtKMcvqwA

Bush jokes went on for 8 years. Just saying. Trump's also not doing himself any favors when he takes shots at "the media" on his twitter so that just motivates the left even more.

>Colbert's show is dying
>actual low ratings
>Suddenly trump is elected
>like any normal late night host he makes fun of him
>SUDDENLY RATINGS SKY ROCKET BECAUSE YOU STUPID FUCKS KEEP ADVERTISING FOR HIM
>he keeps going and ratings keep going up and up
>the dumbass fucking president trump actually falls for the bait and tweets about colbert and his show
you have nobody to blame except trump and yourselves. lmao

he's gone from a big fish in a small pond to a medium sized fished in a huge pond. Hes in the big leagues now and needs to pander to stay afloat. The daily show is floundering, Full frontal with Samantha B wont last, and theres a plethora of political talk shows to take over. His over lords like it, the liberals in NYC eat it up, as soon as he stops he'll lose everything and he knows. Damn shame to see him sell out but we all saw it coming. I can only hope he self medicates with drugs and alcohol everyday and will go to rehab soon

I'm not giving JewTube views, tell me what he said.

you fucking racists shat on Obama 24/7 for the past 8 years and he was one of the best presidents this country ever has. what more of this bumbling buffoon that you put in the white house? fuck you

He ended with "Trump is like a bad DJ at a good party."
It's really like the last 90 seconds if you want to watch it.

He eats children with the rest of the DNC in underground tunnels

It's just funny how people do this every election

"Oh my god guys! It's enough stop making fun of my president!"

Meanwhile, 8 years of trashing Obama and calling a muslim and kenyan and all that shit.
8 years of Bush being called a retard and buffoon, embarrassment, etc.

It'll never stop. Probably never should anyway.

>UGH WHY ARE THEY DIRESPECTING OUR PRESIDENT

>I NEED A SAFE SPACE FROM ALL THIS CRITICISM, I CAN'T EVEN.

>he was one of the best presidents this country ever has
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. He was better than Trump and (arguably) Bush, but overall Obama was a fairly competent fellow aided by a press that wasn't interested in pointing out or chasing his missteps.

>muh false equivalency

some rodeo clown got fired just for wearing an Obama mask. There was huge media outrage about it.

dave looks weird cause hes buff but his neck is still so skinny

Dave looks visibly annoyed that he has to talk about it.

What the fuck do you mean the same Trump jokes? He or someone in his administration makes an ass of themselves every day of the fucking week. It's impossible to run out of material.

What about Fox News, the most popular new network since Obama took office. Trump voters and Republicans are delirious if they think Fox is not mainstream.

>my opinions are facts: the post

Who on MSM trashed Obama for being a muslim or kenyan for 8 years?
I'm not talking Fox news, I'm talking all of the talkshow hosts
I'm talking social media

I'm not even American, I don't give a shit if they're the president or not

BTFO

Fox News, you mean the exception to the rule? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make when every other major network/publication was noticably pro-Obama.

>you don't have to watch it

hyuk hyuk if'n ya don't like it, just leave the country
we tol'rate no bitchin' here

>he thinks the president has this much power
Please

LIE to one of the greatest comedians of all time?

Likewise, I'm not sure how this disproves what I said about him being "fairly competent."

so when the country goes to hell for eight years under obama, that was all bush's fault. but when the country starts to get better, then that's obama.

So i guess we really just gotta wait eight years to see how good trumps doing

You don't have to post

This. Presidents are mascots, distractions, and scapegoats. Look past them and follow the money trail.

>market goes up because of consumer confidence
>hurr durr nope he didn't do anything

you fucking retards are really no different from your president

>stocks goes up
>goes to hell

another retard. after this massive sham of an election we really need an iq test to filter you bumfucks out

>economy recovers after going through an awful recession
>people actually attribute this to obama

I noticed you left out social relations and national debt, in addition to ignoring the hundreds of thousands of jobs T brought in during his first 30 days. Did you also ignore the fact that the stocks got an incredibly sharp spike THIS year, not last year?

so it's the jews?

>you fucking retards
Big words coming from someone who lacks reading comprehension.

>sham of an election
The election was legit, whether you like it or not.

because he's not Dave, it's just an impostor

beacuse Trump is making Colbert millions

Why does Sup Forums make every damn thing about Trump???

Goddamn Dave got big as fuck, wtf happened?

He is obsessed with Trump.

>legit
>evidences of russian tampergin

keep burying the truth retard, its just a matter of time

Because Sup Forums is filled with /leftypol/ and reddit virgins.

Is there any merit to this? I've seen it throw around quite a bit. Aside from adding some more mass he still seems like himself.

This. He is a clone.

He's actually losing money.

I think it's PTSD from the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=wT4MZLl0v_c

>your president
You're a despicable American. I was hardly a critic of Obama (I voted for him in 2012).

How did his voice get so fucking deep? This Dave honestly weirds me out.

Is Donald Trump the most talked about person in the history of the human race? I think he genuinely might be, there's a corner in every person's mind that is now dedicated to thinking about Trump, be it good neutral or bad.

I legitimately cannot tell how much is trolling from either side and how much is honest to God mutual retardation, but Sup Forums culture has been in the fucking gutter since the election and I hate it.

>evidence of Russian tampering
Tampering what exactly? Do you think it's the first time they've influenced one of our elections?

Let's be very clear on this right now: Donald Trump will not win this election.

I miss his old voice

His stand up isn't the same

No. He's just playing it really safe because he doesn't really have any talent. He doesn't even make jokes about Trump. Just says Drumpf or fuck Trump and his audience eats that shit up.

I don't think the CBS target audience wants or cares about new and original content.

hes trying to cover his friend podesta's ass as much as possible.

if podesta falls, it might just come out that colbert is a child rapist too.

leftists need a comedian to make fun of Trump because they are still salty that he won.

comedians see this opportunity to cash in the anti-Trump fervor and just roll with it. i'm pretty sure they don't really give a fuck who is the president when they are relaxing in their pent houses and mansions.

I think this was his plan all along.

The entire world now exists in the Trump Era. All of us live in the Age of Trump. Every single human being.

It really threw me off when I saw his special.

Because Trump is:
1. A highly controversial figure in his first year as president
2. An international embarrassment that churns out dozens of news stories every week
3. A shitbag that's fun to make fun of

His entire show is based on insulting Trump now

It's rarely funny. Trump is funny on his own, leftist comedians piling on him reeks of desperation.

Something I never understand: if you hate Trump that much, why even talk talk about him? I am a supporter and spend most time on Sup Forums, but I like the guy. Had Hillary won, I wouldn't even follow politics. Why not do something you like and not make your entire life based on somebody you hate?

This reality is a simulation and Donal Trump is the only real person, the rest of us are NPCs. He paid a ludicrous amount of money in the real world to be the President of the US in this simulation of reality. He is in actuality an 8 year old boy with extraordinarily rich parents, and now we all have to play along with it, because that's what we were programmed to do.

We still need to know what he said

It's like how people made fun of Bush, but in his case it felt less malicious and hateful.

They genuinely dislike Trump so it comes off as petty and unfunny.

>an international embarrassment
I thought he was supposed to destroy the economy and start WWIII?

You obviously weren't here for the election when Trump supporters were spamming their shit literally everywhere.

One of my family members is eternally gobsmacked at every single thing Trump says or does and it puzzles the hell out of me because you figure at some point people would figure out that sort of thing isn't going to magically stop.

And? Are you surprised supporters spammed a more left board? It's not a shocker on election night.

Well considering his audience eats this shit up, if you comment anything criticizing him, you'll get bombarded with libtards telling you to kill yourself because Trump is Hitler so everything Colbert says is funny

>Meanwhile 8 year olds are allowed and in most cases encouraged to take HRT.
>Black Lives Matter is normalizing murdering cops and whites
>The Rape Culture of islam is giving a pass by feminist while a white man saying hello to a women can be called rape.
>College SJW's are pulling off an efficient 1984 system in college
>Antifi get a free pass to hurt people in the name of fucking communism
>Burnie Cucks are shooting up the place

Really Great Job King Nigger

>the most significant president in the past 50 years at least
>the savior of media, makes historically infamous headlines literally every day
>we are literally living in a separate chapter of future high school/college history books right now titled "President Trump/the new cold war"
>unprecedented access to his inane psyche through a virally retweetable twitter page
>not talking about him every chance you get even though it's shot your ratings and internet presence through the fucking roof

Thanks to Trump acknowledging him so frequently, Colbert's probably going to be in his chapter of the history books-- (((the more he trolls, the bigger his presence))). Can't blame the player friendo

>russian tampergin
Unless they actually changed the vote count they legally didn't do shit.

Do normies actually talk about politics on a regular basis?