Get those brain muscles loosened up, because you're about to think really fucking hard

Get those brain muscles loosened up, because you're about to think really fucking hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/culture/a19495/women-raped-by-women/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/11/04/female_on_female_sexual_abuse_is_real_and_it_is_awful.html
nclrights.org/sexual-assault-in-the-lgbt-community/
curvemag.com/Curve-Magazine/Web-Articles-2010/Lesbian-on-Lesbian-Rape/
hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322556/Ex-private-schoolgirl-duped-friend-sex-pretending-man-launches-appeal-against-conviction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying clothes are the problem
Don't drink yourself stupid around strangers, you cunts.

Women are meant to take.
Men are meant to give.

> pic realted

But lesbians are like the biggest rapists ever

Dikes grope other females all the time. In fact theyre probably less in control of themselves given theyre mentally fucking ill

but that's not true at all

Yeah, apparently they beat the shit out of eachother too.

Lesbians aren't real, Milo told me so.

You faggots act like faggots during your sexual prime and then realize that it's all over once you turn 30. I can't begin to tell you how fucking stupid and uptight you are.

My lesbian mate gropes every girl she can under the guise of being playful in pubs and clubs almost every time she's out drinking.

lesbian rape is actually a huge phenomen and it's never reported about because of

>MUH NARRATIVE

wat

>everyone is the same
>a first world educated white man and a lesbian woman are the same thing as a savage muslim who was raised to oppress life.

OP, where did you learn?

Kek.

>marieclaire.com/culture/a19495/women-raped-by-women/

>slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/11/04/female_on_female_sexual_abuse_is_real_and_it_is_awful.html

>nclrights.org/sexual-assault-in-the-lgbt-community/

>curvemag.com/Curve-Magazine/Web-Articles-2010/Lesbian-on-Lesbian-Rape/

>hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Reminder: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322556/Ex-private-schoolgirl-duped-friend-sex-pretending-man-launches-appeal-against-conviction.html

yeah maybe deluded insecure attention seeking females are the problem.

What are they gonna do finger rape them?

Plus I have never raped a woman.

I have been raped by a woman but no one believes me. I meanI fell asleep at a party and I woke up and she was sucking my dick. Normally not a problem but she weighed like 250 lbs. So of course I let her finish then freaked the fuck out.

If white men can control themselves around skimpily dressed women, then maybe white men aren't the problem.

Women take the dick.
Men give the dick.
So women don't really do it so much.

It's true though. Only violent animals like Muslims and niggers can't control their dicks around scantily clad women.

>be me, genuine 8/10
>at univeristy overheard some fat mouthbreather saying "my gawd, i want to rape him so badly"
>should of reported her, she violated my safespace

People like you should be sterilized and even euthanized.

Women literally change the chemistry of males, men's hormones react to the presence of women.

You people are mentally ill, you need to be destroyed, tbqh familia

Considering that Lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence of any kind of coupling I'd say that they do indeed have trouble controlling themselves.

This. Female prisons are apparently horrific.

250lbs. omfg.
i bet she required a forklift truck to move.

Women are the niggers of gender.

Lesbians aren't actually sexually attracted to other women, they just really hate men/ have daddy issues.

Girls don't have a dick. Only ones who have it know of its curse. It does not obey anyone.

Because lesbians are too busy raping children

Butch lesbians are just as bad as men

t. Ahmed

Actually lesbian couples have just as high rates of sexual abuse and domestic incidents as male/female couples.

Lesbians 'fail to control themselves' around other women at higher rates than men do.

All of your points are garbage.

>IF GIRLS ARE NOT ABLE TO REPRODUCE AND CREATE OFFSPRING WITH OTHER GIRLS, THEN MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON FOR THEM NOT FEELING ANY PRIMAL URGES

See, I can do capslock too

>implying men arent responsible for the vast majority of violent crime and rape each other in prison more than they do even women

t. woman

Wtf I hate humans now

She somehow walked herself.

She sucked a good dick though. Probably was imagining it as food or something.

But the second I tell people this story every time "You are a man you cant be raped" or "you let her finish you thats not rape"

Well how come a girl can change her mind during or after huh? why not me. I feel shame I have never known before by letting it happen.

I'm afraid we have a little bit of a logical leap here. You see, you assume girl hormones function the same way when a girl gets turned on. But no, they do not. Men have this magical thing called a boner, which is basically the body telling him that it's time to rapeabitch, luckily we have a lot of self control relative to most animals.