#DontTravelToSweden is trending on twitter right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#/media/File:Rape_rate_per_100,000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
economist.com/content/big-mac-index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're just taking the piss out of you ubermenschen. ;)

untermenschen* FUCK

never stop being such a failure

what does that say?

If I wanted to go to a third world country I would go south, anyways.

REEEEE

Do it Sup Forums redpill time
#DontTravelToSweden

You're already in one, José

Weather is cold and you can only buy beer at government outlets?

ayy lmao

Why would anyone want to travel here?

It used to be a nice place to go.

To be fair the rape is so high because they changed the definition of rape to be more broad. But yeah there's probably a proper rape epidemic over there with rapefugees.

Must've been a long time ago, it's been this shit as long as I can remember.

What did he mean by this?

stockholm was awesome, also jag har stor kuk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#/media/File:Rape_rate_per_100,000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png

oh my. never stop being swedish ahmed

cheers sven

You'd just need to travel 500 miles to El Salvador.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

It was peaceful, beautiful, easy going, not wrapped up in world issues....

Small enough to enjoy the quiet country but now globalists have made it look like some refuge for all 3rd world scum.

At least post the translated version

>because they changed the definition of rape to be more broad.
Yeah, it has nothing to do with mass importation of sandniggers.

Sup Forums! How true is it that Sweden's 'expanded definition of rape' accounts for its higher rape rate?

I mean, it probably would account for some of it, but that sounds like a pretty bullshit way to explain off why you're the fucking rape capital of the world. Does anybody have any resources on the subject?

Is that a Swedish man?

If you put your hand on someones butt in the club it's rape

It's that but also they changed rape to be very broad, I think even touching a woman is considered rape now over there.

Sweden for fuck sake...

It's funny because a bunch of butthurt Turks started this hashtag

Little do they realise it's not actually the Native Swedes doing the raping

how many times have you been to sweden?

never get big while typing from the cuckshed
stay small

Maybe it's a psyop since Sweden's backlash against Roachistan making it legal to fuck 12 year olds was pretty harsh.

But really. Over here it's like other places. Alot of immigrants in the big cities. North of Stockholm is mostly untouched by shit politics/imigrants.

>Inact broader rape law to protect wymyn from the ebil white man
>Import hundreds of thousands of male-only refugees from an actual patriarchal rape-culture they say the ebil white man has
>"I-it's because of the new rape law, h-honest. I-it's the actual white Swedes causing the rape!"

>Sup Forums! How true is it that Sweden's 'expanded definition of rape' accounts for its higher rape rate?
Travel to Ibiza and Mallorca, fuck some easy Swedish dumb bimbos who loved every single inch of it. Now imagine doing that in Sweden except you're getting thrown in jail for it.

Remember Julia'n Ass"nge and the two Swedish chicks he had a three way with? Yeah, me too. It was kinda weird how the girls were unsure it was rape first, heh.. But i guess they came to their senses. Thank God for that...

if people in sweden get arrested for touching a butt, I'd think people would learn pretty fucking quickly not to fucking touch someone's butt in a nightclub

or do they just not get arrested? do women just let the butt touch happen and then go talk to the police that someone 'raped' them in the club?

and even then I seriously doubt that even the majority of the women who get butt-touched in the club actually bother reporting something as petty as that to the police

I need my snus and I can't buy it here

Pretty much. Except they never find the perp. But if you report it it's filed as sexual assault/rape.

But now we imported taharrush or whatever that sand nigger rape game is called so it's a combination of broad rape laws and immigrants with no respect for women

>North of Stockholm is mostly untouched by shit politics/imigrants.

Oh, the nothing/wasteland part of your country isn't overrun by sand niggers.

Terrific.

>SWEDEN
>YES

It's the most beautiful part my mountainless friend

Oh you fucking clown.

one job.

As far as i understand they have a very similar one to Norway.
But I heard they have that weird thing were if a guy rapes his girlfriend but she doesn't reports it until a year later all consensual sex they had in the meantime can be counted as rape.

>Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs tweets about the ruling in a Turkish supreme court about the sex-law
>completly missunderstands the ruling and think its about making it easier to sleep with kids
>Turkey goverment dont like that at all
>this is the revenge
Love the fact also that Swedish media now how to explain away why rapes are so prevelent in Sweden, yet again

ayrabs and africans wont stop travelling here im sure.

Chocolate and neutrality.

>PIG

someone should finally end sweden

like Russia is ending your country?

Gerrault's "sonicchu" is the worst part of his design, even worse than his eyes.

#SWEDENWTF?

nice trips but Russia kills themself faster than they kill Ukraine, so no, more like US ended Hiroshima

Didn't plan on traveling to turkey OR Sweden.

I was thinking about going for a turkish loli.

They are both Swedes you racist

Nah his sonichu medallion is far better than his eyes

>more like US ended Hiroshima
pretty sure our demise will be slow and painful

kek

maybe it's for the best

The weather is cold and you can only buy beer at [inconvinient] state monopoly Systembolaget.

i never quite understood why so many of the black people are wearing the same dresses

i was about to laugh at sweden for this but then i realized...

20 years ago, Gothenburg was wonderful.

Is it ok to visit Turkey these days.
I wanna visit a buddy in Istanbul.

What a time to be alive:D

>Freudian slip

Kek

even your subconscious knows how shit you are

Diversity you racist.

as an example for what not to do

Edit that hand to be black.

What is it about black people and congregating in public spaces, thereby passive-aggressively claiming them as "theirs." I thought it was just an American nig behavior - because they're so anti-social here - but it looks like they do it in Europe too.

>theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

excuse me but the rape crisis isn't real :DDDD
t. cuck

This is obviously because of our retarded Minister of Foreign Affairs. Fun to see the turks so butthurt they launch a anti-campaign.

There is clearly a problem once its safer to travel to Rio's favellas than Malmö

Grabben, jag är besviken.

litterly
>REEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS

>This is obviously because of our retarded Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I wonder, how many times she got raped.

>mfw they finally started discussing a begging ban

get the fuck out of this country you fucking parasites.

Why is the Turkish government helping redpilling Europeans about Islamic immigration?

they're the least of our problems desu

It is in their cucked eyes

ultimate mental gymnastics

cause they're dumb roaches

edgy opinion but it's true

i remember seeing an interview of this dumb cunt where she got asked whether she had any regrets about letting in too many immigrants and she literally replied "no, we're so enriched now" lelelelel

Which one?

>Cum rape Germany!

cheap food and snus

holy shit is this real

Not meaning to be an apologist, but it's true. Sweden has the tumblr-definition of rape as law, so that's a large contributing factor. Not saying there aren't a bunch of rapes, but something telling would be that Sweden got away with officially putting Assange on the Interpol wanted list next to terrorist and murderers, over some woman regretting having sex with him long after they were done.

In many african/south american countries, you'll have rape rates of 25-50% if you actually look into documentaries made about it, but hey, don't travel to sweden because statistics.

>I think even touching a woman is considered rape now over there.
Pretty much, see Assange example above as well. Could any other country put someone on a terrorist watch-list over a woman regretting sex without a condom some time afterwards? Not really (even if the reasons are simply to catch him for the US, the motivation works for Sweden only).

One offense = one case of rape. In most countries you'd bunch it together, for example if someone raped someone that lived with them, you'd count a few cases. In sweden, well, you'd add 1000 rapes for those years she regretted not leaving him. Recorded != convicted.

>Ukraine
Literally who?

Oh yeah, that little twink boy who cuddles up to daddy Russia's hard cock every night. You guys have four times the population, yet your country is a joke compared to sweden, in every single economic metric. One Ukranian is worth about 1/8'th of a swede.

How does it feel to be vastly inferior to what you believe to be the most cucked western nation? (Believe to be, never mind the US whites being a minority of births right now, the UK with niggers beheading soldiers in the street, or France with constant attacks)

>Ad
>Turkey is making that legal
Epin'. Also, the UK is the place to go if you want to rape little girls. Rape in sweden is mostly a club slut regretting it two days later.

Six million of course
>it was real in her mind

>Cheap food
Well to be fair, you're from one of the two countries in the world that would find it cheaper here.

economist.com/content/big-mac-index

Total coincidence, I swear. Look at your place on the list though. You guys would get financially ruined just from buying hamburgers here. Jesus christ, what a weak nation.