Does anyone else on here unironically want World War 3 to happen?

Does anyone else on here unironically want World War 3 to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4
youtu.be/hvcq3OpX8qQ
youtu.be/W3ZLYUvAZvs
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
youtube.com/watch?v=wFtazqZUYqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. I'm bored.

Im not waring this tin foil hat as a fashion statement cunt

I never want to get a job.
WWIII (or Yellowstone) would give me a reasonable out for not "growing up" and wageslaving.

sure, would be fun to watch from the side

no thanks. my life isnt so shitty i need a nuclear war to make up for it. how about stop being a pathetic faggot NEET and you too might feel the same

>only now realising Sup Forums is not satire
>being this new

i do work OP
i'm a artist
maybe you should develop some taste and invest in my creativity

Yeah but
>no one will ever deploy a 1gt bomb in China in your lifetime
Shit that just makes me sad overall.

why not

>Daily reminder that ww1 and ww2 resulted in the death of millions of whites and asians while arabs and nogs was basicly not effected and it would be the same with ww3

>watch from the side

Mohammad, you will literally be the first nuclear ground zero as soon as the war flares up. Nobody wants your country to exist, you are ruining and have always been ruining northern Europe, and there are a lot of us who want rightful clay back.

Yes I want it.

Fuck just working until you're 90 years old and every school and kindergarden is full of non-whites.

I don't even cares if only white people die in WW3.

Just get it over with.

See even the country that will be fine either way doesnt want it to happen

>Does anyone else on here unironically want World War 3 to happen?
>Australian flag

Fuck you. Wanna switch places for the time it happens so that you have better view of it and more ideas for memes?

youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4

youtu.be/hvcq3OpX8qQ

youtu.be/W3ZLYUvAZvs

>Seicheles
Oh hey we discovered that.

I do, my life is in slums and missed oprotunity i live in a shithole country, i want rest of the world to suffer too...

As long as it's the US vs Russia. I have three clocks and a microwave that was made in China. I'm scared if they launch a nuke at a military target, they way accidentally hit my house because they don't know how to make electronic equipment.

>rightful clay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>denmark
>42,925.46 km2

>sweden
>450,295 km2

kek u can have malmö if u want

>Implying that WW3 would follow the same general scenario as the first two

ww3 starts, fucking shit would go out the window friend, there would be chaos everywhere

Is that the best bants your middle eastern teachers have thought you? What is the point of having huge amounts of landmass WHEN YOU FILL IT WITH FUCKING TERRORISTS

Yes, I can only imagine the bantz here

Yes, me

sure about that? pretty sure it was the frenchies

it is a danish conspiracy, the danskjävlar must pay in blood

Fuck no. Do you have the slightest idea what the fuck war really is like? Didn't you see enough Isis videos?!

>not wanting to slowly die from blood loss in street while the sound of gunfire and allah akbar fades into nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

git gud

and what will you fill it with when you all die of cancer and all your men have turned into women?

>denmark nr.1 cancer worldwide
>50% of danish males develop breasts
>

RARE
A
RARE
E

>The Seychelles In the Age of Discovery. The great Portuguese explorer Vasco de Gama was the first to make a definitive identification of the Seychelles during his second voyage. In 1502, crossing from India to Africa, the Admiral sighted a group of coral islands he named Les Amirantes (Admiral Islands) after himself.

no and I am very happy with how things are now.

>wanting to live

I'm hoping we can hold it off for 50 years or something.

WW3 and I'm personally taking out minorities.

They're gonna starve this time.
The white man has fucked up the natural order, as Africa couldn't sustain billions of niggers if it weren't for white civilisation. Niggers can't into civilization.

Eh, that nigger pretty much discovered everywhere. Frenchies actually landed people and settled.

Dead swerabians mostly. Maybe just work the fields so we can become more food exporting Jews than we already are.

Also, those are some pretty retarded claims, is it the newest propaganda from your imam or did your government finally turn 180 and lock down all possibilities of outside news, filling you with soviet era-tier propaganda?

nothing of value would be lost

youtube.com/watch?v=wFtazqZUYqE

I want USA to strike first.
If we strike first, we win.
HAARP can divert the incoming missiles to Detroit, of they make it through our shields.

This

is it comfy over there?

No, WW3 would be the end of everything, and even if you did survive, your life would be unimaginably worse than it is now.

The claims are true, go ahead and look for yourself. It's probably because you only eat shitty meat and sausages

Just face it, your country a shit and your meat a shit too, it's only logical to be envious of your big brother anyway.

nice

They'd be machete-ing eachother in a month once aid stops artificially propping up their population.

Then the diseases which also kept the population at a certain level would resume.