Were Matt and Trey right when they said that putting a gay couple in a series isn't something people should get up...

Were Matt and Trey right when they said that putting a gay couple in a series isn't something people should get up their own ass about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88BEu85DeEc
youtube.com/watch?v=t7s1KFH10bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Why would you think otherwise? Gay couples aren't anything different from straight ones. No one cries when a straight couple appears in fiction so why would they about a same sex couple?

Tweek is crap though.

>South Park makes an episode making fun of Fujoshits
>Fujoshits ignore what they said and rejoice over their ship that hasn't even left port
It's like that movie Ghost.

A lot of it is still censored, so I guess. Steven Universe had a few scenes cut in the UK because it was too gay. When I grew up the network still needed to turn a man into a woman so the bad guys from Sailor moon weren't a gay and they turned the lesbians into cousins.

I do agree with them that too many writers are congratulating themselves far too hard whenever they include a gay couple.

>Tweek is crap though.

This nigga finna get smacked

What ep #

It's weird that UK censored it but not America. People say the US is prudish compared to other similar countries.

The UK has some of their own hang ups I guess. The Rolling Stones had to change one of their album covers because it had a toilet on it.

>demo of Fractured But Whole comes out
>Tweek and Craig arguing because they were "supposed to be a duo"
Well it's canon now.

That's because Sharia law doesn't allow for that kind of shit.

wasn't the lesson of the episode that both of them had no reason to deny their relationship because it made people happy?

TweekXCraig, Season 19, episode 6.

I don't think you understand what they were trying to do with the episode, user

Well, it's different in regard to how it's seen in society at large (no longer just something that's seen as weird or disapproved of, but as something to "support" somehow and put on a pedestal like the characters in this episode did), though.

highest honor

Their closer now than ever, had quite a few appearances in the rest of season 19 and will appear in the FBW bickering with each other because they are on opposite sides despite coordinating their outfits together to be a duo. They aren't canon but it isn't disputed either.

Hah. Meta. But that's not the "lesson", though. Like they said, they're not gay. But that doesn't "matter", because it makes people happy to think they are. There's no real lesson here unless we think of things from their perspective.

Anyone looking forward to them in Fractured but whole?

LOVERS TORN APART BY WAR, FIGHTING ON OPPOSING SIDES!
THE HEART-RENDING TRAGEDY OF SUPER-CRAIG & WONDER-TWEEK!

Check out their bantz in this demo.

youtube.com/watch?v=88BEu85DeEc

There isn't a lesson because it's purposely left ambiguous. The hand holding scene can be interpreted as either them giving into peer pressure or them just giving their relationship a go. They only told each other and the principal they weren't gay, but never their parents or friends.

Has anyone gotten Tweek to KO Craig? Because we know Tweek is pretty devasted by being defeated by his boyfriend but I want to know what Craig will say since they both have special dialogue.

>Jesus Tweek calm down
>Craig no!

Made me warm and fuzzy

I wonder how far into the game it'll be before you actually get to choose your side personally.

Team Mysterion no doubt, Fuck the Coon.
Who would ever want to be on his side over the actual superhero?

>you will never be forced into a relationship with your male classmates by rabid fangirls that want to see you fuck him

I guess we'll just have to wait until December 6th to find out.

Creek is the OTP. Literally the cutest couple ever.

And now I can't stop reading fanfiction or looking up yaoi fanart. Thanks Matt and Tray.

I will join the Coon, he's been out on the streets, fighting Chaos and rapists longer than anyone else.
I'm sure this is the plot of plenty of hentai.

I am getting pretty fucking hype-depressed, don't have any game I want to get for the next few months so have nothing to play while that shit is sitting just out of reach, taunting me.

I know right? I was aware of SP slash prior to the episode but never particularly cared about it. The episode making fun of fujos made me like the pair in the first place. Pottery.

Is it true the japanese decide?

Yes. They're the ones who invented fujoshi.

Tweek is totally in the right in the FBW. Craig is mad at him for leaving because they are a duo but Tweek doesn't get to appear in his movies. And than Craig says appearances in his stand-alone movies wouldn't make sense but Tweek does appears in a prequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7s1KFH10bo

I never thought I'd ship anything from South Park either but these two just make so much sense.

Got any fanfiction recommendations?

Mysterion is just ripping him off. The difference between them being is that The Coon got started with nothing but his wits and his will to right wrongs, while Mysterion can easily do heroics with his immortality.

not to mention, they already had one anyway

Some boys are monsters, Aisle 10, The Strange attraction syndrome, Routines, Breaking Up Sucks, anything with high kudos on archiveofourown basically.

>People genuinely believe this
He can't even stop rapists from attacking women in the same park, Mysterion's gotten HOW MANY people arrested? Including Professor Chaos and his minions?
Coon knows where Chaos LIVES and he doesn't do jack shit about it!

Immortality isn't easy, IT FUCKING HURTS user!

Yes, it's so easy to show results when someone has already trodden a path for you, shown how to do things, what works and what doesn't. The Coon was a trailblazer, and without him establishing his brand of crimefighting and getting the SPPD used to the the idea of working with costumed vigilantes, Mysterion would have had none of the acceptance people so readily gave him. The Coon created a brand, he laid the groundwork, and then Mysterion swooped in to become a gloryhog. But did The Coon hold a grudge? No. The Coon invited him to join Coon and Friends. He even invited Mosquito, who's fucking useless. The Coon brought everyone together, The Coon is the one who has an established base and a prison capable of holding Professor Chaos in it. The rest of them would be NOTHING without him.

Nothing wrong with shipping the best couple :^)

All the Coon cares about is merchandising! There are genuine problems and all he wants to do is hold conventions about how great he is!

I want that fanart. They should have released all fanart after the episode.

Let's see you keep Human Kite or Toolshed up and about without replacement gear, then. Or are you going to sell more lemon bars again? Face it, without The Coon's brand, all the heroes in town would be broke, except for Tupperware who is a rich fuck but doesn't pay for anyone else's stuff because he's a selfish prick.

Goddammit what do the other 9 classes do!? When are we going to get some info on them?

>no cumshot

Yes.

How do they expect us to accept homosexuality as something normal if they don't treat it as such?

In one of these videos you can see that the class next to Speedster is called "Elementalist". Apparently you could scroll over them and see their names even though they were locked.

Yeah we know their names like Netherborn, Gadgeteer or Karate Kid but nothing else about them.

That'd be nice and all if it weren't for the fact those things LOSE MONEY BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING GOES. Who here actually went to Cooncon 2016? Be fucking honest.

We can make educated guesses based on our uncanny knowledge of comic books.
I'll be playing as Karate Kid because I love me some DD and Iron Fist.

It seems to mainly be CN UK that censors stuff. AT, RS and other shows get censored as well, but I don't think Nick or Disney shows get censored nearly as much. I think they even kept "turd" in a couple of SVTFOE episodes.

>God, hurry up Criag I hate it when you do this
>I'll go when I'm ready and not before

10/10, very cute

>>South Park makes an episode making fun of Fujoshits

But they didn't-

>the network still needed to turn a man into a woman so the bad guys from Sailor moon weren't a gay
I probably would be gay otherwise.

Still a safe for work board user.

I would a wondertweek

Well hello!

too old

In the episode with all the celebrities, 201 I think they called it, Scott Tenorman put together a chili con carnival ride that was basically the Joker's set-up from The Killing Joke. Do you think we'll get that in Fractured But Whole? It would be wasted potential if we didn't. And the Ginger Separatist Movement seems like a suitably silly enemy for superheroes.

Wasn't there already a SP videogame where Scott Tenorman was the villain?

Yeah, but who cares about that?

>not liking tweek the twink

Craig's look is perfect.

Yeah, but we don't talk about that one...

I wonder how many people actually abandoned ship after this episode. I've come to learn that fujoshi will ship anything under the sun...unless it's canon...then they lose interest.
It's kind of weird...

how the fuck did that pairing get this popular anyway?
Didn't they only interact in that one episode in which they had to fight each other?
fucking fangirls man

That was more than enough for fujos. Mind you, Clint/Coulson is a popular pairing.

>Tweak and Craig get money simply for being "gay"
What did Matt and Trey mean by this?

I ship Mysterion with Princess Kenny-Chan

That might cause some logistical problems.

There's always Imagination Land

That might actually be the explanation on how the kids got actual superpowers in the game.

Love trumps all including logistics.

They are the most kawaii pairing, also the most powerful.

>magical girl Japanese princess and a superhero
>both have reincarnation powers
They might give Super Craig and Wonder Tweek a run for their money.

So how much actual explicit gay fan art is their?

I need to know for uh......reasons.

Look on /y/

Use this tag on pixiv: クレトゥイ
and then click R-18

Oh wow, err thanks user.

This is a longshot but does anyone have that piece of fan-art with all the boys holding the number of love-interests with the girls in the background. Tweek and Craig both held up a zero and there was an update after Tweek x Craig where they shared the number one. I saw it ages ago but can't find it anywhere.

No problem, user.

Degenerates

Don't you have a girl to kiss, you fucking faggot?

>implying boyzu ravu is degenerate

I bet you like to kiss girls huh faggot?

What is the appeal of this ship?

It's cute and they both complement each other personality wise.

Tweek is high strung, on edge and anxious while Craig is calm, stoic and monotone.

Tweek/Craig is disgusting girl wank.

Clyde/Craig is pure homo.

>liking trash tier shipping

Shit taste user. Please leave.

>talking about trash taste
>in a Tweek/Craig thread

Next you'll tell me you ship Stan and Kyle

>tumblr

No wonder you have so much shit taste. >>/tumblr/