Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
Australia in a week
TOP KEK KANGOROO SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Australia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of aboriginal soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY crocodile hunter they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.com/Q/What_was_the_kill_death_ratio_for_Canadian_soldiers_in_World_War_I
visitcopenhagen.com/gaycopenhagen
youtube.com/watch?v=ekeLFR-Lawo
whyileftsweden.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol you faggots would melt in the heat

>being this drunk at 2pm

Dead australian is a good australian

Made me laugh have a (you)

>what are logistics

>There wouldn't be a square meter of aboriginal soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire,
Sounds like an improvement.
Best of luck Norway

And you will freeze to death. It's like mutual assured destruction.

Just do it m8
We'll back you up :^)

Thanks we need nazis to kill them

Don't worry Australia you sit back and relax, were used to the cold we can take'm.

all canadian cucks and australians must die

I maybe a cuck but I'm not a Canadian

FACT: Norwegian warriors regularly achieve 80-1 kill ratios.

It never gets old.

That didn't save the Byzantine emperors.

The amount of Axis Soldiers Canadian Soldiers killed in World War 1 was far greater then the Canadian deaths. The difference ( or ratio) for Canadian Soldiers was 8 - 1. For every Canadian soldiers death there were 8 more Axis kills. The 8-1 difference was the highest in World War 1.

Bring it on Germany

>WW1
>Axis
Canacuck education, folks.

Thanks DK
We love you and hate sweden

lol'ed :D

answers.com/Q/What_was_the_kill_death_ratio_for_Canadian_soldiers_in_World_War_I

eh I copy pasted

wtf I hate living now

you are so fucking retarded, do u have any idea of how many died from artillery and disease compared to hand held weapons?

Come and try fags.

Thanks bro

To bad they can't save you from your country getting raped by the culturally enriched refugees you have.

Would back up australia with local muhajedeens, and crazy slavs, victory is ashured upsidedown country!

Nice pasta

I'm saving it for future fun-posting

the moron spam this every other day with different nations. worst shitpost

Ffffffffftttt. Emus have better KDs than that

sweden

yes

You guys didn't even enter WW1 you have no idea how to fight. Get out of this thread.

Im trying to think of any war Norway had in the last 100 of years and nothing crosses my mind. Aussies at least fought in WW2 while you licked Hitlers boots.

great, now we have apparently threatned the US and Australia with war. I nominate the romanians next. try to add something about us kidnapping all their children in the process

you forgot ww1, the korean war and vietnam

>
>Ffffffffftttt. Emus have better KDs than that

Top kek

Whats the back story?

I didnt know you guys wanted war with each other.

>What is World War 2

kek

our country is 1000 years older than you are, and u are a disgusting colony, a peasant to the english, kill yourselves

you have your overlords flag in your own flag, don't even speak.

we fought for hitler not against him.

Our army regulars held the germans at bay for 3 months.

Then we surrendered and fought as the SS on the eastern front.

Not to forget all our good men that helped finland against the bolsheviks.

We have fought wars yes, just always on the based side.

Fucking saboteurs where criminals with allied back up, only max manus is worth mentioning.

>Canada
>taking anyone

your BFs from behind maybe :^)

The mental image of Norwegians itching for a war with Australia. Made my morning
Best version of this pasta in a while.

Our history transcends countries. We have our own history then it joins up with the UK's history.

kill yourself norway

sweden could probably 1v3 finland denmark and norway

Kek

Yeah but we are not talking about gay gangbang but about war.

Kek, if you had a civil war you would still lose

sweden could probably 1v3 finland denmark and norway

Maybe when it comes to rape statistics and white guilt

You do realise that our army is geared towards holding our own soil and not actually attacking another country, our NASAMS system makes trying to take Norway by Air or sea a costly undertaking for any that would like to try, Now that they also have ship killer missiles even more than it was in my army days, with the added protection of our nature, we can hold our soil with very few soldiers, we can howerver never be the agressor in any war, we dont have the tools needed

>This fucking thread

Well, you can't even handle regular chimpouts in Malmo so who are you to talk about fucking war?

I thought Somalia was in a state of constant civil war?

visitcopenhagen.com/gaycopenhagen

I'm not interested Denmark, Also Hans island is ours

No you're not you're just a little Jew trying to start shit.

it have to shut down this thread. oooooy vey!

AirCondition bitch

? we are currently importing cannon fodder

Its midnight in straya lmao

Fucking top kek

>w-we're not being overrun with fanatic muslim rapists guys, this is totally part of our plan

>Namibia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
Mongolia in a week
TOP KEK MONGOL SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Namibians are ITCHING for a war with Mongolia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Mongol soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY mongol rider they see. When Namibia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Go to bed Cuckway

No, I suppose you'd prefer browner meat

Everyone knows that the ones with the best paint job wins

youtube.com/watch?v=ekeLFR-Lawo

whyileftsweden.com

This is now a Swedish hate thread.

Block cock inside anus paint job. well done

>Wales couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
Mexico in a week
TOP KEK MEXISHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Welsh are ITCHING for a war with Mexico. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Mexican soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY mariatchi they see. When Wales is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

okay, but what will it cost?

They wont even see us coming

NORWEGIANS

Norway are you ok, just breathe man

Norway and Australia, Why are you guys fighting?

You're not you when you're hungry Magnus. Have some more salmon

Do you even have an army? Did you find the submarine yet btw?

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

poo in loo

i can smell your half-shady english all the way here pajeet.

am i the only one who reads palest posts here with a funny accent?

So that's why do you paint your airplanes like cocks right after a good rub?

POO in the fucking LOO

>so we can land in every country

>this Norway is itching for a war with x poster again

Ayy, never change Sup Forums I lub u 2

LOL your country has had like 29 battles starting in 1048 and ending in 2011 and you only won 7 of wich 5 where with NATO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Norway

>we're older so we're better
You yellow toothed faggots couldn't even do half the shit in the past 1000 years that we've done in the last 150

be afraid. very

oh, did you heard that sound? i think it's the sound of you being a _x!C-U-C-K!x_

Come at me bro!

150 years and all you made is syrup

What the fuck with this thread.

are you texas gonna separate from the U.S. when hitlary becomes prez

Norwingingalingadingadoodledoo.

If I say 'no', I'm gonna get lynched?

The bantz could keep them warm.

You have to make a new thread ..

we're all brothers in arms here, this is our enemy.