Everybody haaaaates chriiiiiiiis

Thoughts?

he black and she white
nice

lol

He looks like a 15 yr old 35 yr old

i'm happy for him 2bh

I wish that was my wife and her friend. holy shit. so hot

I can't seperate this guy from Chris so I feel happy for him, poor guy's been through a lot.

What a fucking failure of the casting directors, he grew up to look more like Eddie Murphy than Chris Rock.

FUCK.

wtf ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY CAME OUT GAY he even did some bullshit huffington post vid about how black people turned their backs on him when they found out.

>black people turned their backs on him when they found out.
Good. Niggers are a lot of things, but tolerate of gays they are not. Unless it's fucking men in prison

He had a bullshit character arc in walking dead

>someone made this picture thinking it'll stop interracial relationships

Lol

Niggers of both sexes are the least desirable, thankfully.

Sure

This graphic is not very fair. Most black men who marry white women are well-educated and "act white". My father, for example, is a black man who grew up in the ghetto in NYC in the 90s. He worked hard in school, got into an Ivy League college, and is now a phenomenal doctor, so great that he has to block calls from headhunters on a weekly basis.

I've noticed a trend with my father and his friends. The wealthy, educated ones, date and marry white women. The poor, uneducated ones, do not. It's a simple fact. The Sup Forums meme about Tyrone taking your white women is a lie. The black guy marrying a white girl is probably a man like my dad, or like Obama. Well educated, well-spoken, kind, all that jazz.

>My father, for example, is a black man
I'm sorry to hear that.

All I heard was OOGA BOOGA

Classic

Rekt

You do realize you're talking to 13 year olds right?

proud of him
hope his career continues to grow

So your nigger father got into college thanks to Affirmative Action, got hired because they needed to fill quotas for non-white males, and can't be fired without risking being sued for racism, and you're getting all uppity over it. Gotcha.

Is that the girl from z nation?

Stop projecting, kid.

well you retarded amerilards imported millions of them

kek

>I've noticed a trend with my father and his friends. The wealthy, educated ones, date and marry white women

HAHAHAHAHAH

And we were going to rectify that by deporting them back to their shithole continent, but then Lincoln had to go free them.

>black guy with a good-looking white chick
huh

You mad, whitey? Wez be taking all your white womenz.

ITT: /poltv/ chimping out

he's one of the very few rare cool niggas
huge props for banging that Russian harlot

>that
>good-looking

why are r/pol/acks so insecure?

Assuming that's his wife then who cares?

White women who marry black guys and love black guys are fine, women who fuck black guys and expect to date white guys are the problem.

The point of the pictures is to redpilled. Women are dumb and the statistics show white women with black guys end up beaten more often or much more likely to be single moms.

Looks heavenly compared to the average black woman. No, I'm not talking about those rare black ones who are 60%+ white that you people love to dump.

this

Said the cumskin

Why are Sup Forums and Sup Forums so easily baitable. Low IQs?

Fuck its real

>women marrying a nigger

I hope you enjoy becoming a single mother

why are you a liberal?